The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Different ppl different opinions.... I will choose to go Pattaya more than BKK. Price is more reasonable n gers are more friendly. In term of quality, Pattaya dun lose out. The best part is you can walk from Soi 1 till WS, if this u still cannot find your dream ger, u can go over to LK and nearby area.

Let the rest of Thailand lovers to convert u into Pattaya monger.....
555 if walk soi 1 to ws may be too tired to perform even if you find that dream gal

The most depressed thing that happened to me in patts is I find my dream gers riding past me with her gf/tom My legs too weak to run after 555
Old 23-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post

The most depressed thing that happened to me in patts is I find my dream gers riding past me with her gf/tom My legs too weak to run after 555
Dun worry u can still continue with LK and look for your dream ger. The only time I walked so far was soi 7 to WS
Old 23-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Dun worry u can still continue with LK and look for your dream ger. The only time I walked so far was soi 7 to WS
555 I'd been staying at lengkee and chaiyapoon for the past 4-5 trips. LK is always the starting point

Only 1 time I walked alone from Lengkee to LK to Diana to Klang to Soi 7/8 to beach road to WS and back at LK from 1 to 4am Why? cos my bf was too tired (my fault) but I was too awake 555
Old 23-10-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
In my 2 days in patts, i only had 1 girl, and she was one of those standing outside the door door. My personal opinion is that patts is not worth the 1.5hrs from bkk. Its become the new bkk with slightly lower quality girls imho.

Patts is not just all about AGG bars only you know

No FR on barbeers, soi 6, discos like Hollywood or Stardice?

If aim to avoid the quality agg joints that charges high prices, its gonna take some combing & scouting of normal aggs to land one of your choice, more so if you were used to cheonging the BKK quality kinda of girls...not forgetting you wont be the only ones looking for such quality and 'cheaper' gems besides the angmohs, ah tiongs, indians etc

for just a short 2 nights stay, its practically gonna be a barcrash instead of a barhop..popping in scanning through all the girls in a bar and popping out again to the next bar, at most stopping for max. 1 beer...all between the time frame of 8.30pm~11.30pm before all the prettier/hot/popular girls got taken up

my humble 1 cent is Patts is more for a slow, relaxing type of cheong where for those cheaper agg joints to land a quality "gem", you need to take time to comb n hunt while chilling and having fun in the process, otherwise if time is not a luxury you can afford, should have just cut the chase and head straight to Super, Barcarra joints liao or head down to Hollywood

like what Bro Naemlo said

Quote:
Price is more reasonable n gers are more friendly.
I rather have a normal or average looking girl with twice the fun at lesser of the cost anytime....besides, end of the day after 10~20 heneken bottles would make anyone looks like Lin Zhi Ying anyway hehehe
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091

Last edited by NobleEagle; 23-10-2012 at 10:48 PM.
Old 23-10-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Have you guys heard of Step Up disco.
The disco look quite big and crowded from the picture posting in FB but no mention of Patt address.
Old 24-10-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
The disco look quite big and crowded from the picture posting in FB but no mention of Patt address.
Never heard of it, could be for locals only.

There's a map not sure if it's the same. Somewhere between Soi 6 and 5
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ste...68241203273971
Old 24-10-2012, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Different ppl different opinions.... I will choose to go Pattaya more than BKK. Price is more reasonable n gers are more friendly. In term of quality, Pattaya dun lose out. The best part is you can walk from Soi 1 till WS, if this u still cannot find your dream ger, u can go over to LK and nearby area.

Let the rest of Thailand lovers to convert u into Pattaya monger.....

Walking along Beach Road from soi 1 to Walking Street at leisure pace is close to 1 hour. It is doable.

They built a lot of condo and 'apartment turned hotel' in Pattaya in recent years. I think Pattaya is turning into mixed zone for family tourists and sanuk tourists.

Good news for Pattaya lovers is Pattaya nightlife and P4P scene are actually getting better, while BKK scene is declining. My suggestion is Pattaya visitors should the beer bars rather than just agogo. The girls in beer bars and hostess bars in Pattaya had improved a lot over the years.
Old 24-10-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Step-up
2nd Road
Between Soi6 & Soi 5

http://www.pattayanewsflash.com/disc...aya/index.html

Not sure abt Step Up but i've been to a disco around that area and it turned out to be a girly gay & LB disco and have a few LBs lurking around due to lots of bar beers nearby with the usual angmoh crowds...you probably have higher chances getting "super" type of quality in Hollywood & Differ than those kinda of places...cause the chio ones would normally hangs at discos where the koreans or japs would go
Old 24-10-2012, 02:20 AM
Samster

or you can also check out Barzia Club while in that area too

http://www.pattayaconcierge.com/patt...ne-in-pattaya/
Old 24-10-2012, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Step-up
2nd Road
Between Soi6 & Soi 5

Not sure abt Step Up but i've been to a disco around that area and it turned out to be a girly gay & LB disco and have a few LBs lurking around due to lots of bar beers nearby with the usual angmoh crowds...you probably have higher chances getting "super" type of quality in Hollywood & Differ than those kinda of places...cause the chio ones would normally hangs at discos where the koreans or japs would go
Hmmm think I will check out hollywood next trip.
Old 24-10-2012, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Bro Noble! Need your experience and knowledge 2 guide us in December! Patts, IMHO, is better than Bangkok. I think the sheer number of AGGs & bar beers keeps the girls on their toes unlike Bangkok where its concentrated at Soi Cowboy and Nana. Sorry Patpong I dun consider coz its a tourist trap from Day 1. Bar beer girls looking better the last time I went but have to hunt for the gems. Pretty thing usually star fish in bed so agree with your MO that fun & chemistry more important of course doesn't mean u have to bang a dog!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-10-2012, 09:57 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Never heard of it, could be for locals only.

There's a map not sure if it's the same. Somewhere between Soi 6 and 5
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ste...68241203273971
Quote:
Step-up
2nd Road
Between Soi6 & Soi 5

Yes, I think that the one at soi 6 and was fka Fashion G club.
Old 24-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Patts is not just all about AGG bars only you know

No FR on barbeers, soi 6, discos like Hollywood or Stardice?

If aim to avoid the quality agg joints that charges high prices, its gonna take some combing & scouting of normal aggs to land one of your choice, more so if you were used to cheonging the BKK quality kinda of girls...not forgetting you wont be the only ones looking for such quality and 'cheaper' gems besides the angmohs, ah tiongs, indians etc

for just a short 2 nights stay, its practically gonna be a barcrash instead of a barhop..popping in scanning through all the girls in a bar and popping out again to the next bar, at most stopping for max. 1 beer...all between the time frame of 8.30pm~11.30pm before all the prettier/hot/popular girls got taken up

my humble 1 cent is Patts is more for a slow, relaxing type of cheong where for those cheaper agg joints to land a quality "gem", you need to take time to comb n hunt while chilling and having fun in the process, otherwise if time is not a luxury you can afford, should have just cut the chase and head straight to Super, Barcarra joints liao or head down to Hollywood
Agree with your comments... but time and language is a stumbling block.

If any bros wanna cheong Thailand (BKK of Patts), do learn some Thai. There was a really cute girl we saw at a beer bar in soi 10, but somehow, chickens don't mate with ducks. No matter how nice a girl is, the conversation dries up a little later in the night.

Planning for my next trip to Thailand again soon. Will try to pick up some Thai before that
Old 24-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Ok,

Planning a SWAT team to Patts in Jan again for a 2nd raid on this place. Last mission failed because the sniper team couldn't find the enemy base.

Targets:
Beer bars, AGGs, disco... that's all.
(No sightseeing, no shopping, no chill out on the beach. Sending in the commandos this time round."

ETA:
3 days only between Jan 15-30

Application:
The next step, should you choose to accept this mission, is to PM me of your interest. Do not ask me things like what's the AGGs like? Or how much is ST, etc. I expect all soldiers to have read the threads relevant to this mission already. I am just a recruit like you.

This message will self destruct in exactly 14 days.

High ranking commandos with multiple whore... I mean war experience is most welcome to lead this mission.

Important: If anyone is caught by the enemy, the team will not associate ourselves with you

So fire away!
Old 24-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
or you can also check out Barzia Club while in that area too

http://www.pattayaconcierge.com/patt...ne-in-pattaya/
Replaced former Fashion G club and next to it is a Lady club.

Quote:
Yes, I think that the one at soi 6 and was fka Fashion G club.
I mistook Step Up for former Fashion G club.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1