The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Oil sheikh, spirit is most willing but flesh cannot. Oct into Nov siao work wise. But 26 nov kena meeting krungthep, so can do work around Rain check, will hook up with you again I'm sure. year end ..expect longish soujorn

San Guo, Aug Suites not bad, big room and can take baht bus at corner junction to WS. Bells will tarnsfer you to Aug Suites. MC promo on TG boh liao, now near high season

Chris1978, no direct TG direct flights to Patts. U-tapao is only a naval airport (only to back up 2008 crisis). Only under 1-2 hours by road from airport Bkk
Jetstar flew to utaopao initially but stopped when only fuckers like me took their flights! Once my flight had more staff than passangers!
Old 05-10-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Ladyboys caught red-handed

Report from Bangkok Post dated 5 October 2012 :-

Pattaya police have successfully followed up on a case of last month where a drunken foreign tourist was persuaded to go to a hotel with three men whom he thought were sexy women.

The case started when Mr. Uwe Hufshmidt from Germany reported to the Pattaya police that he had woken up in the Lucky Inn with his possessions including a credit card, a golden diamond bracelet, loose cash and a mobile phone all missing. He did not quite remember how he got there.

Later the next day staff from a mobile shop in Central Festival Pattaya Beach informed the police that two ladyboys came to the store and purchased items totaling 107,712 baht. However, staff found the transaction suspicious since the credit card used to pay for the items was in a foreign name. When the staff asked the men for their identification, they left the credit card at the store and fled in their high heels.

Acting on information received, police later raided their apartment and captured a total of three suspects: Mr. Piyawut (Woody) Chukorn aged 25 from Ubonratchathani, Mr. Thanasorn (Kob) Kaha aged 29 from Nakhon Pathom and Mr. Paphan (Ik) Chaimongkhol aged 21 from Chainart with the evidence of many brand-name products such as expensive shoes and bags and, most importantly, Mr. Uwe Hufshmidt’s mobile phone.

The culprits confessed that they originally saw Mr. Uwe Hufshmidt in front of Lucifer Disco, Walking Street, in a very drunken condition. After going into a huddle, they brought him to the hotel to book the room. Mr Uwe Hufshmidt agreed the idea as he thought at least one of them was a woman. They bought IT products with Mr. Uwe Hufshmidt’s credit card and sold his golden diamond bracelet to a pawn shop in Soi Buakhao before being apprehended by the long arm of the law. Two of the men said they were sorry for the inconvenience.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 05-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Oil sheikh, spirit is most willing but flesh cannot. Oct into Nov siao work wise. But 26 nov kena meeting krungthep, so can do work around Rain check, will hook up with you again I'm sure. year end ..expect longish soujorn
Sure... will arrange again

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post
But i reach airport 2020hrs and bell last service end 1830hrs ..
There are 3 of u? Just book a cab or mini van direct from Swampy to Patts. How much again? Bht1,800 if I'm not wrong for the whole vehicle? Reach Patts juz in time for quick dinner b4 hitting the AGGs & bars

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 05-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 20
z4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find betterz4cht3r is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ladyboys caught red-handed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post

.... Two of the men said they were sorry for the inconvenience.
hahahahah..

rmb to upz me if u like my posts...
Old 06-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 20
Rub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to allRub&Buah is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post

They bought IT products with Mr. Uwe Hufshmidt’s credit card and sold his golden diamond bracelet to a pawn shop in Soi Buakhao before being apprehended by the long arm of the law. Two of the men said they were sorry for the inconvenience.[/COLOR]
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Now if they were to be jailed,they can enjoy unlimited backdoor while providing a free valuable service to The in mate

Lust come over love as love i met betrays.
Im now a International Fucker
Old 06-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Now if they were to be jailed,they can enjoy unlimited backdoor while providing a free valuable service to The in mate
Transsexual intentionally re-offends so he can re-join his lover at Pattaya Remand Prison

22nd September 2012

A transsexual who misses his lover, currently incarcerated at Pattaya Remand Prison has committed an intentional drugs offence to ensure he can re-join him behind bars. The bizarre case presented itself to Pattaya Police in the early hours of Saturday and was dealt with by Police Major Saeksan who was told by the drug suspect, Khun Tiwar aged 29 that he had just been released from the Pattaya Remand Prison after serving a 7 month sentence for drug consumption and possession. During his stay he met his lover, known only as “Mong”. Their relationship blossomed behind bars and when Khun Tiwar was released, he found it hard to re-integrate himself into society and gain employment. He decided the only way for him to be happy and carry on with life was to return to the Remand Prison and continue his relationship with “Mong”, who, by all accounts, treated Khun Tiwar with plenty of care and affection. Khun Tiwar walked into the Police Station and stated he was carrying two Yabba Tablets. Police were obligated to arrest him and due to his past convictions he is likely to get a lengthy sentence, if convicted, which means Khun Tiwar will be re-united with the love of his life.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Bontiong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisballs View Post
just came back from 5 crazy days in patts. its my first time there and i really enjoy myself over there.

me and a fren went bar hopping on ws almost every night. we did try out lk metro but prefer ws as we feel its more happening. windmill on soi diamond is really naughty and fun, although the girls there not as pretty.
if you wanna watch shows rather than lifeless dancing i recommend angelwitch.
Alcatraz has some serious poledancing do check it out.

picked up a girl in sapphire first night and i bf her 1500baht. we left tog and she took us to Hollywood chiong. den she followed me back to hotel and stayed overnight. i felt strange she didn't ask me for lt money...in fact we slept in till 4 or 5 pm and she ask me to bf her again cuz she don't feel like working. so in the end she acc me for 2 whole days for 3500baht(2000 b4 midnight). she's really cute and fun but spoke limited English.

i had another one at Alcatraz but she left early at 8 am.
failed to get any tanning done a everytime i got to the beach, it started raining soon after...

overall its been a fun experience and I'll be back soon!
Hi bro I also go to Pattaya on 26 Oct, would you please tell me the procedure to taken girl from her bar ? how much the total damage cost. Thanks
Old 08-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Bro.

we sure can meet,

i be staying at patts secrets from 15 oct to 5 nov.

I sure have time to meet up with u guys lolx.....
Can I join with you in Pattaya ? I will be there on 26 - 28 Oct. let me know thanks
Old 08-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sydcabbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bontiong View Post
Can I join with you in Pattaya ? I will be there on 26 - 28 Oct. let me know thanks
Hi I'll be in pattaya between 24/10--31/10, I guess at least we can check out WS together
Old 08-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
Do they mix the genders in the Thai jails?

In Singapore jails, the transgenders have their own cell separate from the men or female prisoners.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
Do they mix the genders in the Thai jails?

In Singapore jails, the transgenders have their own cell separate from the men or female prisoners.
they are placed based on their gender on their ID card. Which is either man or women, no in between genders
Old 10-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydcabbie View Post
Hi I'll be in pattaya between 24/10--31/10, I guess at least we can check out WS together
Sure, You are the one who sent an email to me rite. see you there.
Old 10-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Thailand Public Holidays 2013

Thailand Public Holidays 2013

Here is a list of Thailand Public Holidays & Festivals of calendar year 2013. There are national holidays, as well as some of the most important festivals and celebrations in Thailand. Many of Thailand holidays are based on Thai lunar calendar, thus it will have different dates from previous years.

The dates of Thailand 2013 public holidays are available below. Please note that this Thailand 2013 public holidays calendar is based on estimate only. We do not and cannot guarantee the accuracy of this Thailand public holidays calendar for the year of 2013.

Thailand Holidays 2013 & Thailand Festivals 2013
Here is the list of Thailand 2013 holidays and festivals.

New Year’s Day
-------------------
The 1st day of the 1st month according to Western calendar – New Year’s Day
Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Chinese New Year
-----------------------
The 1st day of the 1st lunar month according to Chinese lunar calendar – Chinese New Year
Not a national holiday, but some businesses are closed.
Sunday, 10 February 2013

Makha Bucha
----------------
Commemorates Buddha’s teaching of Ovada Patimokkha.
Monday, 11 March 2013

Chakri Memorial Day
-------------------------
Commemorates the establishment of Chakri Dinasty – Chakri
Saturday, 6 April 2013
*Monday, 8 April 2013 (substitute)

Songkran Festival
----------------------
Sonkran festival, also known as Water festival, is the traditional Thai New Year. The prime holiday in Thailand.
Saturday, 13 April 2013
Sunday, 14 April 2013
Monday, 15 April 2013
Tuesday, 16 April 2013 (*Sonkran observed)
Wednesday, 17 April 2013 (*Sonkran observed)

Thailand Labor Day
------------------------
International labor day to celebrates the achievement of the workers.
Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Coronation Day
--------------------
Commemorates the coronation of King Bhumibol Adulyadej.
Sunday, 5 May 2013
*Monday, 6 May 2013 (substitute)

Royal Ploughing Ceremony
---------------------------------
Ceremony to give blessings to the farmers.
Saturday, 11 May 2013 (the date may change)

Visakha Bucha / Vesak Day
----------------------------------
Celebrates the birth, enlightenment, and entry to the nirvana of Buddha – Vesak Day
Friday, 24 May 2013

Asanha Bucha / Asalha Puja Day
-----------------------------------------
Commemorates the Buddha’s first sermon in the Deer Park in Benares.
Tuesday, 30 July 2013

HM The Queen’s Birthday
-------------------------------
Celebrates the birthday of Queen Sirikit in 1932.
Monday, 12 August 2013

Chulalongkorn Memorial Day
-----------------------------------
Commemorates the passing of King Chulalongkorn in 1910.
Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Loy Kratong
----------------
The day to respect the goddess of the water by floating candlelit offerings on all waterways around the kingdom – Loy Krathong
Not a national holiday.
Monday, 18 November 2013

HM The King’s Birthday
----------------------------
Commemorates the birthday of King Bhumibol Adulyadej in 1927.
Thursday, 5 December 2013

Thai Constitution Day
---------------------------
Celebrates the proclamation of the first permanent constitution in 1932.
Tuesday, 10 December 2013
Old 10-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 0
Canaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCanaries is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
they are placed based on their gender on their ID card. Which is either man or women, no in between genders
When they go for sex change operations the ID card is not amended so that would be a problem for those post-ops LBs.
Old 11-10-2012, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canaries View Post
When they go for sex change operations the ID card is not amended so that would be a problem for those post-ops LBs.
The thais don't see that as a problem, so I won't either. We are just guest in their country

Just like it is against their law to try help victims in emergency such as accident and heart attack. Unless you are certified in Thailand to act in such scenario, you are not supposed to even move them

Well if you do try to do something to help, that would be illegal and you might just end up in the monkey house. Best thing is call 191.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1