The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3182 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 22

I did not call Kristy for the remainder of that day and neither did she contacted me.

Thus, I had asked Jason out for a drink in the evening.

Jason was from another faculty but was my buddy in our CCA and knew Kristy as well. He had been very supportive of our relationship and had always been a good listening ear.

On top of that, he hates Daryl as he had always expressed how Daryl is revolting and showing off. So I thought I would speak to him about what to do next.

8.05pm

I was waiting for him at Boat Quay when he arrived.

Jason: hey bruh.... sorry I'm late...

Me: nah, it's ok.... shall we...

Behind him, from a distance, I noticed a girl walking towards us.

Me: oei... oei....

I nudged him.

Me: It's Priscilla.... you want to go and speak to her?

Priscilla was only in year 1 and had just joined our CCA group this year. She had an almond shaped face and was very pretty. She was slightly taller than Kristy and had a very nice figure. However, I was not too familiar with Priscilla as Kristy had been rather protective and I seldom had the chance to speak to Priscilla.

Moreover, I already knew that Jason had a crush on Priscilla.

Jason: er.... I actually asked her to join us...

Me: har? what for?.... I told you that I'm going to talk about Daryl.. why did you ask her to join us?

Jason: eh, she didn't want to come out if it is she and me alone.... but she's fine with the 3 of us.... and she hates Daryl as well....

Me: why she hates him?...

Jason: I'll let her tell you on her own later....

Priscilla arrived at our side and we went off to find a bistro.

We got a table by the river and ordered our drinks.

Jason: Pris, do you mind to tell Sam about Daryl?

Priscilla: daryl? why?

Jason: we're gossiping about Daryl when you arrive.... so I thought maybe you can share some juicy gossip with Sam....

Priscilla: sure....

Daryl had already noticed her the first week she enrolled into the university.

He approached her and she rejected his advances. However, he started to buy lots of stuff for her which she refused to accept and still had to take the effort to send those unwanted stuff back to him.

Priscilla: you know that I'm a Social Media model on my own site right?

I did not know but nodded anyway.

Priscilla: after I refused his gifts, some unknown people started posting weird and unkind stuff in my site.
Priscilla: None were true but my sponsors decided to cancel my contracts because of the negativity of those posts.
Priscilla: I reported to the site master and they could not find the culprits but I can easily guess who those people are...

Jason: bruh, so now you know why she hates him as well.... so it's your turn...

I told them my story.

Priscilla: no need to think.... it's them.... Chong is his runner for everything....

Jason: sounds like it to me as well..... but you don't have evidence to report them....

Me: yes.... and Chong just sent Kristy some meds earlier today... but now she's angry with me... I'm not sure what to do next...

We started to discuss and brainstormed for a while without any viable solution.

Priscilla: I'll bait him....

Jason: har, why would you want to do that?

Priscilla: I lost all my income because of him. I want to make him pay for making me lose my income.
Priscilla: and I had to work part time now just to earn for my allowance. So I want revenge
Priscilla: and if he touches me inappropriately, I will report him....

Me: but earlier you said that this happened a few months ago.... he has a girlfriend now.... will he still be interested in you?...

Priscilla: he has a girlfriend now and still molested Kristy, didn't he?

I nodded.

As if to prove her point further, she showed us her whatsapp messages.

Daryl was still actively asking her out even though he was together with Mandy now.

Priscilla: It seems like he's not giving up on any of the girls that rejected him....

Me: oh wow.... can I have a copy of this so that I can show it to Kristy and she can warn her friend?....

Priscilla: sorry no....

Me: er.... why?...

Priscilla: because we need to try to trap him first.... if his girlfriend finds out about this, she will confront him and my plan won't work any more.....

Me: hmm... right....

Priscilla: so shall we do it?....

Before I answered, Jason interrupted.

Jason: wait..... it's dangerous....

Priscilla: why so?

Jason: er.... er.... he might molest you...

Priscilla: I want him to do that so that I can report him....

Jason: why will you want to allow him to touch you?

She frowned and look at him curiously.

Priscilla: when I go to a club, guys bump into my butt, my thighs and if it is too squeezy, sometimes even my boobs....
Priscilla: since our country is so crowded now and this even happens in the public transport, even if he touches me, it's similar.... so what?

Jason did not looked happy but remained silent.

She turned to me.

Priscilla: well?

Me: ok... I'm in... what's your plan?.....

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 30-04-2024, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
CheeHengKan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Big sacrifice for Pricsilla !!
Old 30-04-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 2
pakem50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nudged him.
Old 30-04-2024, 07:52 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Ep 23

For the whole of next week, Kristy and I still did not contact each other.

Meanwhile, we set Priscilla's plan into action.

First, she contacted Daryl and asked if he was available on the Friday night.

When he asked if she wanted to return those items that he had sent her, she told him it was not.

He was suspicious initially since Priscilla had been rather hostile towards him.

However, she told him that she wanted to talk to him about the items in more details and after some persuasion, he agreed to meet her in her room.

20 October 2017
Friday

Kristy did not turn up for our CCA and I was a little disappointed not to see her.

I guessed that she was still angry with me and that was why she did not appear. On the flip side, it might be good because I was free to work with Priscilla on her plan.

6pm

After our CCA, I hurried back to bathe and had a quick dinner.

6.45pm

I went over to Priscilla's hostel which was in a different hostel but next to mine.

Jason was already waiting but she was still bathing. It took a while before she went back to her room and invited us in.

Jason had purchased a pinhole camera and began to set it up.

Her plan was simple. Set up the camera, ask Daryl to come to her room, tempt him to touch her, record the whole incident and we rushed in to apprehend him.

Jason: fuck.

Me: what's wrong?

Jason: It was working earlier this morning but it's not working now. fuck... fuck....

He was panicking because without the camera, the plan was not going to work.

me: Jason, cool it..... Priscilla, should we postpone or cancel this?

Priscilla: no... I had a hard time asking my room mate to go home tonight so that I'll have the room myself....
Priscilla: and it wasn't easy to persuade him to come over as he was asking me to go over to his place instead.

Jason: maybe we'll use my phone

me: no. it's too large and obvious

Priscilla: hmm.... We have to change our plans...

She thought about it for a while before she walked to her drawer and took out an old digital camera.

She fiddled with it for a while and turned to us.

Priscilla: if you guys don't mind, we can do this.... one of you will hide under my bed and the other person under this bed....
Priscilla: This person will be able to see what Daryl and I will be doing....
Priscilla: he will signal to the one under my bed and then the one under my bed will sneak the camera out and take photos.....

Jason: won't Daryl see the camera?...

Priscilla: not if he is facing the other side.... because my head will be there and he will be facing this direction....

She showed us how she would lie down and the expected position where Daryl would sit.

Priscilla: the person under my bed will bring the camera out from the foot of the bed and snap away..... then both of you will dash out and apprehend him....

I was not too sure if it will work but I did not have another plan this last minute.

Priscilla: Sam, if you don't mind, please hide here.... and Jason, you'll be under my bed and in charge of the camera. Ok?

We nodded and her phone vibrated.

Priscilla: he walking over now.... remember to switch your phones to silent.

The both of us prone down on the floor and crawled went under the respective beds.

Priscilla dropped a thin blanket over the side of each bed so that Daryl would not see us in the dark area under the bed. However, we could still see outside since it was brighter and the blankets were thin.

She then passed me a laser pointer for me to use it to signal across to Jason when the time was right.

With Jason and I settled underneath the separate beds, Priscilla quickly went over to her cupboard.

Since it was on the side of her own bed and due to the angle of elevation, I could see what she was doing but not Jason.

She took out a mini dress from the cupboard and removed the T-shirt she was wearing.

Jason had a crush on her but she was not his girlfriend yet and so I continued looking.

After removing the T-shirt, I thought that she would remove her shorts. Instead, she reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra without turing away from my direction as she removed the bra.

Even without her push up bra, Priscilla's tits were not small and I guessed that they were probably B or C cups. Her nipples were milk chocolate color and they were rather large, maybe the size of a silicon tip of a earpiece and looked very suckable.

I gulped silently at the sight and could feel my cock rising up from within my shorts.

Pricilla did not wear the dress immediately but removed her shorts first. Her cotton panties were rather thin and I could see the darker shade of her pubic hair on the fabric.

The experience of being a peeping Tom was mind-fucking and my erection was now pushing painfully against my shorts.

It was only a few seconds but it felt like minutes before she wore the dress and began to button up the blouse. Once she was done, she kept her T-shirt and shorts into the cupboard and closed it.

I was not sure if she realized that I was able to see what she had done but she did not look down in my direction and gave no indication.

Suddenly Jason came out from under the bed frantically.

Priscilla: why are you out here?!

Jason: sorry, I can't control any more.... it's too itchy!.....

I stuck my head out from where I was hidding.

His limbs, neck and face were red and obviously breaking out in hives and he was scratching them.

Priscilla: but he'll be here in 2 minutes!...

Jason: sorry... I can't stay under there.... I need to wash the dust away!...

He pushed the camera into her hands and dashed out of the room.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 30-04-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Ep 24

Priscilla: tsk.... what the hell!....

She looked annoyed.

Me: pssst... pass me the camera....

Priscilla: you won't be able to take the photos from there....

Me: I'll try....

Just as she was about to speak, there was a knock on the door.

Left with no choice, she handed me the camera and I ducked back under the bed.

I could see her legs walking to the door.

Daryl: Hi Prisc...

Priscilla: hi....

Daryl: wow.... you look good....

Priscilla: thanks....

Daryl: have you had dinner?

Priscilla: yes... come in....

I watched his feet as he walked into the room.

Priscilla: you can sit there.... I'll get you something to drink....

He sat on the bed I was hiding under.

She walked to the end of the room and squatted down in front of her mini-fridge. She took out 2 cans of beer and gave one to him before she sat on her own bed, opposite from him

After I heard them taking a sip from their beers, she began talking about the gifts he had been sending to her.

He was persistent that he would want to continue showering her with gifts despite her telling him the reason why he should not. She was surprisingly patience with him and spoke calmly.

Daryl: ok... why not you show me what you have with you now?....

Priscilla: ok....

She placed her can of beer on the floor and walk over to her desk.

Instantly, he bent down and dropped something into her can of beer. With her back facing him, she did not see what he had done. I had seen it but I could not inform her about it as that would mean that exposing our plan.

If he found out that we were trying to trap him, he would be more careful in future and doing the same thing would not be possible again.

Daryl picked up her beer from the floor and got up from the bed.

He went over to her and passed her the drink.

Priscilla: Darryl, look, you have send me 2 watches.... and a necklace.... and a bracelet....

They stood there and discussed about the items and also drank their beer there.

After 15 minutes, she came back to her bed and sat down.

She did not invite him but he sat beside her.

Daryl: are you ok?....

Priscilla: I'm ok... just feeling a bit giddy....

Daryl: hmm... maybe you are tired....

Priscilla: I don't know... maybe....

I could not see her face from under the bed and did not know if she was drunk.

Daryl: by the way, why are you not wearing a bra?.... are you trying to seduce me?... haha....

Priscilla: no.... don't talk nonsense....

He moved his head near her chest and looked through the hole between the buttons.

Daryl: I confirmed you are not wearing... I can see your nipples from here....

She shook her head.

Daryl: wow... you're really tired.... why not you lie down for a while?....

He helped her lay down on her bed and once she was lying down flat, he began to unbutton her blouse.

I blinked my eyes because she appeared to be too weak to push him away and just laid there quietly. I suspected that the thing he had dropped into her beer earlier was some kind of sleeping drug.

I had already gotten the camera ready but he had not groped her yet and I did not take any photos.

Once he had fully unbuttoned her, he moved the fabric away to expose her breasts. He was about to grab her tits when his phone buzz.

He stopped and answered the call.

Daryl: hello?... oh ok.... can.... thanks....

He hung up and looked at her.

Daryl: wait here for me.... I'll go and use the toilet first and will be back swiftly....

He got up from the bed and walked to the door, opened it and left the door.

I noticed that the door was not fully close. He had placed the door stopper between the door and its frame as he did not have the key and needed to return.

Old 01-05-2024, 01:43 AM
Samster

Ep 25

7.20pm

I was worried about Priscilla. She looked to be completely unconscious and I did not know what drugs Daryl had given her.

I quickly analyst the current situation.

Even if Jason had cleared his hives, he would have assumed that Daryl had arrived and would not come into the room unless Priscilla or myself told him to.

So I had to be the one to check on her but I had to consider that Daryl might return at any time.

He had been lusting after priscilla for a while now and now that he had gotten her unconscious, it did not make sense for him to stop whatever he was planning for. The only reason for him to head out was because nature calls.

He must have gone to the toilet to pee or take a dump.

The toilet was downstairs and if he was just peeing, Daryl would still need to take at least 3 minutes to return to the room. I should have enough time to sneak out from under the bed and check her pulse and return to my hiding place before he is back.

I listened once more for any footsteps coming towards the room.

There were none and only silence greeted me.

Slowly, I lifted the blanket and exited out from under the bed.

Time was of the essence and I did not bother to look around the room and instantly went over to Priscilla.

The top of her dress was completely unbuttoned and her breasts were fully exposed.

I thought of covering her up but if he came back and saw that the position of her blouse had changed, he might suspect something and not proceed with what he planned to do with her.

Earlier I had seen her tits from slightly further away but as I got closer to her, I could see that they were beautiful mounts of flesh.

In her unconscious state, her nipples were not erected but they still looked absolutely delicious to me.

I felt my breath quickening but I quickly pushed those lewd thoughts aside. I could not allow my horniess get into the way of what I needed to do.

Blocking out those unwanted thoughts, I reached down and held her wrist. I could feel her pulse beating.

Next I placed my finger under her nose. Her breathing was steady and not shallow.

I knew that she should be fine.

I took out my phone and quickly whatsapp Jason.
"I think he went to the toilet. action should start soon. standby"

I gave her tits one last look as this would be the last time I was seeing them. Another erotic thought flash past my mind.

Would her nipples turn hard if I touched them in her unconscious state?

I shook my head and tried to erase those unwanted thoughts but I failed to do so and instead it made me more lustful.

Because deep down, I knew that even if I touched her, she would not know.

The temptation was too great and I stuck a finger out and poked her nipples gently.

Nothing happened but when I used my thumb to pinch it, even though she was unconscious, they turned hard gradually.

My heart was pounding now and I took a quick look at my watch.

1 min and 30 seconds had passed. I still had time.

I held her breasts in my palm and they were very soft to the touch.

I thought of licking them but fortunately my phone flashed and distracted me.

Jason had replied me.
"k. I m going up the stairs now. I'll wait in the stairwell outside her room"

I replied him.
"he will use the stairs. don't get caught"

I kept the phone into my pocket and quickly stood up before my mind started to wander again.

At this instance, the main door flew opened and I literally jumped at the sudden movement. It was just on the 2 mins mark when Daryl had left the room and there was no way he could be back so soon.

When it opened fully, I was shocked to see Kristy standing at the open door with Chong.

There was no reason for her to be here. My mind searched quickly for a valid reason and the only one I could think of was that, Daryl had asked her to come. Somehow, Daryl must have caught wind of the trap we were setting for him and he had set a trap for me in return.

Kristy's eyes went from me to the sleeping form of Priscilla, eyeing Priscilla's naked breasts and then back to me again.

Kristy did not shout or scream and just turned around and dashed out of the room.

I recovered from my shock and instantly chased after her.

I pushed Chong aside from the door and shouted out loudly.

Me: baby! wait!....

My voice echo-ed along the corridor and I heard foot steps behind me.

Jason was appearing from the stairway as he heard my shouts.

He watched me chasing after Kristy and turned his head to Priscilla's room. He must have seen Chong getting up from the floor as I saw him heading in that direction.

I turned back to Kristy.

She had disappeared down the other stairway and I quickly descended it after her.

I caught up with her at the bottom of the stairs and held her arm.

Instinctively, she tried to slap me and I blocked her hand

Me: wait.... listen to me....

Kristy: she's topless and there's only the 2 of you in the room!.. what's there to say!....

Me: it's not what you think it is.... you can ask Jason... or Priscilla when she wakes up....

Kristy: Let me go!... you are just like Tom!

Me: I'm not like him... I didn't do anything... I swear!

Kristy: first it was that bitch and now this girl!.... let me go!

We were quarrelling rather loudly but fortunately it was a Friday night and there were not many people around.

She started struggling against my arm but I held firm.

Me: can you listen to my explanation? we can go back up there now... Jason will explain everything....

Kristy: let me go!....

Daryl: let her go Sam

I heard his voice behind me.

Daryl: or I'll call security...

This was exactly the same words I heard the last time when Tom came to the campus except that I was not the accused back then.

I let go of her and turned around to face him but he calmly walked over to her side.

Daryl: are you ok?

She nodded angrily, not with him but with me.

Daryl: touch her again and I'll call the police....

Me: you trapped me

He frowned and acted innocent.

Daryl: I don't know what you are talking about.

I clenched my fist but I did not hit him.

Kristy: let's break up Sam.... I can't accept you betraying me.... not you.... It's so painful.... it's even worse than what that jerk did....

Tears had started to flow down her cheeks.

me: baby... I swear I didn't....

Daryl placed an arm on my girlfriend's shoulder.

Daryl: Let's stop talking to him and leave....

Still crying, she nodded.

Me: baby!

Daryl: I'm warning you, stay away from her....

His hand went down to the back of her waist as he led her away from me.

I could only watch as they walked towards the carpark, probably to where his car was. I knew that no matter what I said at this moment, she would not believe me now and there was no point chasing after her.

I went back to Priscilla's room.

The door was closed now and no one was outside.

Jason opened after 2 knocks and I went in.

He had already buttoned up Priscilla's top now but she was still unconscious.

Me: where's Chong?

Jason: he ran off when I got near.... didn't manage to catch him.... what happened?

I explained everything to him.

Jason: how? how would he know that we're setting a trap for him?....

Me: remember what Priscilla said?

Jason: which part?

Me: she thinks that he's not giving up on any of the girls that rejected him?

My friend nodded.

Me: so it's Kristy he's targetting.... not Priscilla....

Jason: but Kristy had rejected him since last year.... it's so long ago....

I shook my head.

Me: she is a pageant girl and she is popular amongst everyone... so if what Priscilla said is true, then he will be more desperate to get Kristy into a relationship....

Jason: even so, that does not explain how he know that we're setting a trap for him...

me: look, if he is desperate to win her over, then he will first need to work on her boyfriend....
me: and that's me.... somehow, he must be monitoring me.... or with his riches, he might even be having someone tailing me....
me: He could have someone at the opposite block to see us going into Priscilla's room together and figure out what our plan might be....

Jason kept quiet for a moment.

Jason: bruh, that's a possibility but then what about Priscilla and his current girlfriend?

Me: there's no reason why he cannot go after many girls at one time....

Jason: so what shall we do with Priscilla now?

Me: I don't think she will be waking so soon. Let's come back tomorrow morning to see how she is doing....

Jason: Kristy saw you in here right?.... do you want me to explain to her?

Me: thanks but she too angry to listen to anything now.....

With that, we closed the door and left.

In the middle of the night, Priscilla whatsapped me to ask what had happened to her.

Since I could not get to sleep, I called her and explained everything. She wanted to come over to console me about Kristy but I told her that I was fine.

Old 01-05-2024, 01:44 AM
Samster

Ep 26

22 October 2017
Sunday

For the past 2 days, I tried to whatsapp, SMS and called Kristy but she refused to speak to me.

I did not blame her as she had thought that I had also betrayed her and must be feeling very hurt.

23 October 2017
Monday

I went down to her room and Mandy opened the door.

Mandy: hey Sam, Kristy had moved back to her parents place temporarily... what happened to the both of you?

Me: there's some misunderstanding between us...

I did not have the heart to tell her what her boyfriend had done.

Mandy: you should try to resolve it with her soon... it's not good to prolong the issue.

Me: I know... I want to explain but she is avoiding me....

Mandy: hmm.... I'll tell you what.... Daryl and I are planning to Pattaya next weekend for 3 days... why not I ask her to join me?

Me: har? don't you have classes?...

Mandy: We'll be skipping just one day... we'll get you there separately and when she sees you, she won't be able to run away from you then....

It sounded like a plan.

Me: ok.... sounds good to me...

Mandy: great... I'll proceed with the plan then....

Me: thanks....

With that, I left.

25 Oct 2017
Wednesday

Mandy called me to say that Kristy had agreed to join them.

Mandy: remember, don't tell her you are going or she will drop out....

Me: yes... I understand...

The plan was for me to travel one day earlier and meet them there and I agreed.

When Mandy gave me their hotel, I had a shock.

It was really expensive and I was unable to afford.

I was surprised that Kristy could pay for her room but Mandy told me that Daryl had gotten a suite. So Kristy would be staying in a separate room within the suite and there was no need for her to pay for accomodation.

Although Kristy would be living under the same roof as Daryl, since Mandy would be around, I was sure that he would not be able to do anything funny to my girlfriend.

I told Mandy that I would book a cheaper hotel nearby on my own and would make arrangement with her to meet up. She agreed.

Over the past few days, Priscilla and Jason had been asking if I needed them to talk to Kristy but I rejected their offer.

I also did not tell them that I will be travelling to Pattaya as I did not want to bother them with my issues

Instead I went to my cousin, Gavin, for advice.

When Gavin was young, his parents got into an accident and passed away.

My parents took him in and treated him like their child. However in his teens, Gavin mixed with bad company, did some unlawful things and was sent to the boys home. He got in and out of it and when he was old enough, he was jailed.

Since then, he had stopped staying in my house as he felt that he had let my parents down and was too ashame to face them. Only during the Chinese New Year, he would still visit them. They will ask him to go home but he would not.

Gavin doted on me like his younger brother and told me to look for him if I ever needed help.

Although he was involved with gangs, I was definitely not asking him to bash Daryl. It was just that Daryl was too much of a handful for me to handle on my own.

I trusted Gavin and he was the only person I could ask. After all, he was 7 years older and I expected him to have more ideas for such matters.

He was currently taking charge of a pub in Geylang. He did not owned the place but was helping his boss to manage it.

I had already whatsapp him before going down to look for him.

27 oct
Friday

After my CCA, I made my way down to Gavin's pub. He hugged me tightly the moment he saw me.

Gavin: Hey "Di", I so happy that you are coming..... so how are you?

Me: kor.... sorry to bother you....

Gavin: nah... I know you won't look for me if it is something that you can handle... what happened?

I told him that Kristy was my girlfriend and then what Daryl did in the Priscilla's incident.

He frowned and did not say anything until I finished the story.

Me: Kor, I think he will try to trap me again if I approach Kristy directly.... what should I do?...

Gavin: he's those snakey kind of people.... if you confront him, he will deny everything or try to pin the blame on someone else..... even in my line of work also got such people.... but I bash them up....

He showed me his fist

me: no.... no.... I don't want to bash him....

He laughed.

Gavin: haha... I know.... you all are those "guai guai" kind....

Me: kor... it's not that.... I don't like violence and at the same time, don't want to get you into trouble....

Gavin: ok.... ok.... haha.... I know.... I understand..... hmm... so you are going to Pattaya?

I nodded.

Gavin: I can't go but I'll ask 2 of my guys to go with you....

Me: har?.... kor for what?

Gavin: to help you lah....

Me: but I'm here just to ask you for advice. not to get you involved.... and I don't have money to pay for their trip....

Gavin: I'll pay for them.... don't worry....

He took out a stack of $50 from his pocket and shoved it into my hands.

Gavin: and here some allowance for you for the trip... it's a holiday and I know that the flight tickets must have been very expensive...

Me: kor.... I don't want... I've already paid...

Gavin: these are not dirty money.... I earned them from this place.... and you are still studying... so these will help you...

Me: er.... I don't intend to spend too much there... so I'll have enough....

Gavin: then just take these as standby....

He refused to take the money back and I put them into my pocket.

He then asked 2 guys over.

Gavin: This is Albert and this is Leng....

Albert looked to be in his early thirties.

He was wearing specs, had a small built and had no tattoos on him. He looked more like an average guy who worked in a factory settings.

Leng was slightly older than me and at 1.75m, he was just 3cm taller but looked like a body builder. He had tattoos from his shoulders all the way to the back of his palms for both hands. He looked like a perfect example of someone whom I would not want to meet in a dark alley alone at night.

Gavin: oui... this is my younger brother, Sam.... I want you 2 to go with him to Pattaya and help him with some stuff....

"yes boss" they echoed together

I was here just to ask Gavin about what I could do to win her back. I had not expected him to ask 2 guys to follow me for the trip.

I was not going to tolerate any violence and was not sure what they could do to help me. However, since this was Gavin's goodwill, I did not reject him and guessed that I would just treat them as bodyguard if needed.

Gavin: ok.... just let me know the dates and they'll book the tickets on their own... leave me to explain things to them....

Me: er.... thanks kor....

Old 01-05-2024, 01:45 AM
Samster

a little more pre-holiday updates for you

Old 01-05-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bojitang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story bro TS. Happy holiday to you!
Old 03-05-2024, 09:46 AM
Samster

Ep 27

2nd Nov
Thursday
5pm

Based on the information from Mandy, I took the flight to Pattaya 1 day earlier. I had to miss 2 days of classes but I had no choice.

I had also shared the information with Gavin and he told me that his guys were on their way. However, even after I arrived, there were no signs of Albert or Leng but I did not asked Gavin any further questions.

7pm

I checked in to my backpackers hotel and since this was the first time I was here, I went out to explore.

The town was nothing to shout about but once night falls, a certain part of the town changes, particulary few "the walking street" that were near to each other.

The first street I went to was full of streetwalkers and desperate men looking for paid sex.

These working girls were scantily dressed and were out there canvassing for clients. From the look of their ungainly standing postures, they looked to have been standing there and working for many years and were a complete turn off for me. I did not speak to any of them.

The next street was better.

Although there were still working girls around, who were recognized by their skimpy dressing, they were not so prevalent. As such, there were a good mixed of female tourists also walking around the men but these tourist were mostly dressed normally.

There were a lot more stuff going on in this street.

Bars, Soapy massage, Fish tank, gogobars, name it and it most probably will be somewhere along the street and everyone was trying to get me fork out some money and do business with them.

It was too overwhelming for me and eventually, I succumbed and bought a beer from a gogobar and when the bill came, it was an exorbitant amount. Nevertheless, I paid up and after that, I learned my lesson and refused all other services and headed back to my hotel to rest

9pm

Albert was waiting for me at the staircase up to my lodging.

Me: oh hi.... you're along? where's Leng?

Albert: the lead time is too short. Both of us were unable to get on the same flight.... anyway, I hope you have enjoyed yourself earlier....

Me: you were following me?..

Albert: The boss told me to keep a look out for you in case you need help

Me: you don't have to actually

Albert: it's fine.... anyway, can you give me information about where your girlfriend is staying and what time is their flight tomorrow?

I was suspicious and hesitated.

Albert: we are sent here by your brother.... you have to trust us...

I gave him the details that Mandy told me.

Albert: ok. thanks. Have a good rest.

With that, he just turned around and disappeared down the street.

3rd Nov
Friday
9am

I was waiting anxiously for Mandy to text me about their arrival when Albert came to look for me.

Albert: Sam, we need to go now....

Me: go where?

Albert: airport. They are not staying in the hotel which you told me...

Me: har? how do you know?.... it can't be. I'm sure the information is correct.

Albert: I've checked with the hotel. We need to leave now....

I was not sure of the reason but I went with him.

He had a car and driver waiting. We hopped into the car and then drove off to the airport.

Me: why are we going there?

Albert: since the hotel information is wrong, there's only one way to know where they are staying. That is, to follow them from the airport.

me: but how do you know which flight they are taking?

Albert: I don't but if the guy is rich, he would not take the budget flights.
Albert: The first full-service flight is just landing now and if we don't see them, then I'm sure they will be on the next flight.....

I was surprised that he was so detailed.

Albert: what?

Me: er... nothing....

He seemed to guess what I was thinking.

Albert: I work in an ID firm as a designer but Gavin is also my boss for after work activities...

Me: oh.... i see....

Albert: ok... we're reaching.... keep your eyes open

The car drove around the arrival area and the car park until we spotted a large luxurious MPV that seemed to be waiting for its passenger. Albert told the driver to keep an eye on it.

Albert: let's wait at somewhere that we can see the passengers coming out.....

The driver found a perfect spot and we waited.

He was right.

30 minutes later, Mandy, Daryl, Kristy and Chong appeared from the arrival hall.

I had not expected Chong to come as Mandy had not mentioned it. If their suite had only 2 rooms, then I was not sure how their split was going to be.

I told Albert about this but he said that we would not have a way to find out unless I could get it out from Mandy later.

Chong and the car driver loaded all the luggage into the car and drove off.

We began to tail them in our car.

They drove to the touristy area and then went in the opposite direction where Mandy had told me their hotel was.

When their car entered the hotel premise, Albert told our driver to continue driving and gave him a new location somewhere else in town.

me: where are we going?

Albert: you'll know later..... but first, why did she give you the wrong address?

Me: maybe he changed the booking at the last minute?

Albert: maybe.... but don't trust her too much....

Old 03-05-2024, 09:49 AM
Samster

Ep 28

11am

We arrived at a quiet 4 star hotel by the beach.

Albert walked to the side and made 2 calls before turning back to me.

Albert: come....

He did not explain why we were here but I followed.

When we stepped into the lobby of the hotel, I was shocked to see her.

Me: Priscilla!! what are you doing here?! you also skipped classes??.. and....

I looked at Albert and then at her and back at him again.

Me: .... you just called her right?.... how???.... I mean how do you know each other???!

Albert: that day when you arrived at the boss bar, I saw her peeping into the pub from outside but didn't dare to come in....
Albert: and when you left, she started to follow you and we caught her..... we made her tell us why she was following you....

I turned back to her.

Me: har?! why are you following me?

She quickly explained herself.

Priscilla: it was because of me that caused the misunderstanding between you and Kristy and I am worried about you and so follow you...
Priscilla: When you went into the bar, I wanted to go in to look for you but it's in Geylang and I saw that there were some tattoo guys in there and didn't dare to go in....

Me: if you are afraid, then why are you here?

Priscilla: I wanted to help....

Me: tsk.... Daryl is dangerous.... didn't I told you he drugged you?

Priscilla: yes.... your brother reminded me but I insist on coming.... so he got Albert to make the arrangments....

I looked at him but he turned to her.

Albert: Priscilla, remember what my boss wanted you to tell Sam?..

Priscilla: now?!

She looked uneasy.

Albert: I'll leave the 2 of you here but make sure you have told him about it before I'm back or before the other girl call him.

Me: what is it?

Albert: she'll tell you.... but don't leave the hotel. I'll be back to find you later.

Me: where are you going?

Albert: I'll try to find a place near their hotel for us to stay.

With that he left.

Me: what is it that you are supposed to tell me?

Priscilla: there's a foyer just above the beach. It's shaded and beautiful. Let's talk there...

I was unsure what she wanted to tell me.

She was wearing a spaghetti sundress and when she stood up, my eyes were in line with the bottom hem of her dress.

It was rather short, reaching down to her mid-thighs area and I could not help but to look at her long and slender legs that appeared from within the dress.

I had not been paying too much attention to her legs and suddenly I realized how sexy they were. They were completely free of blemishes.

Her thighs were just the right size, not too thick and not too thin.

Priscilla: shall we go?....

I looked up and saw her smiling at me. Obviously she had caught me staring at her legs but she did not embarrassed me.

We walked out of the backdoor of the lobby and went around the outer walls of the building, down some steps, around the building again and arrived at the foyer.

The foyer was built more like a balcony and just sat above the boulders that were on the beach and facing out at sea. I could see the horizon in the distance.

There were lush foliage above us from the overhanging tree branches and shading the entire area from the sun.

Priscilla: nice isn't it?

Me: yes.... it is beautiful....

With the wind blowing gently, the place was peaceful and serene, especially since there was no one else on the foyer or the beach below.

There was a brief silence before she spoke.

Priscilla: Sam, I know that you don't really know me previously but I know who you are since I joined the CCA...

Me: I didn't know I was so popular....

She giggled

Priscilla: hehe... and Jason was always talking about you.

He had already told me that he had been using me as an opening topic to speak to her since we were both her seniors in our CCA. I did not mind one bit.

Priscilla: I have a crush on you.

Me: har? what?! crush?

I had remained cool earlier but this revelation was not within my tolerance. My jaw almost dropped on the floor. There was no way this pretty girl would fall for me.

I quickly collected my thoughts and took in a deep breath to calm myself, not wanting to look like an idiot.

Me: me? why?

Priscilla: Since I heard that you waited almost 1 year for Kristy, I know that you are a devoted person....

Me: I don't understand. you are telling me that you have a crush on me but you said that you are here to help me win her back?

Priscilla: yes. that is my initial purpose but your brother also insisted that I make known to you that I like you too. If not, he didn't allow me to come...

Unlike me, Gavin had caught her intention from a brief meeting with her.

Perhaps it was because it was uncommon for a girl to be interested in me and I was too dense to realized it.

With her declaration, everything all made sense to me now.

Now I knew the reasons why she was placing her body as a trap for Daryl to help me when we had just met, why she had followed me to Gavin's bar and why she was here.

There was a small issue to this. My heart was still with Kristy.

Priscilla was a nice girl and I wanted to make sure that I did not hurt her.

Me: er... Priscilla, if you said that I'm devoted, you should know that I can't accept you now.

Priscilla: she asked for a breakup and I know you are trying to win her back.
Priscilla: To be fair, I caused the misunderstanding and so will help you with her.
Priscilla: However, if she still doesn't know how to cherish you, I will.
Priscilla: I'm not as pretty as her but I'm confident that I am quite pretty.....
Priscilla: moreover, I'm more docile and definitely will never suspect you of having an affair....
Priscilla: I'll do your bidding and listen whole heartedly to you...

Me: I'm not sure if you know that Jason is interested in you

I thought that if I told her his feelings, she might consider him and forget about me.

Priscilla: yes I know Jason is interested in me but he's not for me... he's too childish....

Me: he's my friend. If we get together, he'll be hurt.

She frowned and held my shoulder before leaning the front of her body onto mine. I could feel her soft boobs pressing into my chest.

I could smell the sweet fragrance of her perfume and could feel some blood rushing down into my groin area.

She placed her mouth just beside my ear and whispered into it.

Priscilla: when I was subconscious that day, I could feel someone touching my boobs... I knew Daryl went out... and by the time Jason entered, I was already full unconscious.... so, in my subconscious state, there could only be one person who touched me.....

Time seemed to freeze and cold sweat started to appear on the palm of my hands.

She brought her face very close to mine until I could feel her breath and squinted her eyes.

Priscilla: if Jason knew about this, would he be upset? or technically, he has no right to be because I am not his girlfriend.... but if Kristy knew about this.... her mind might run wild.

Was she blackmailing me?

I could feel the blood that was rushing down to my groin suddenly stopped flowing and my manhood felt like it was retreating itself into my body.

Priscilla: but there's no point to talk about Jason or Kristy... since it has nothing to do with them....

She leaned back a little from my face.

Priscilla: so, after this trip, even if we get Kristy to forgive you, I want you to give me a fair opportunity and really consider me....

She was not blackmailing me and I could see that she just wanted me to give her a fair chance to be my girlfriend.

I relaxed a little and looked into her eyes.

The only similar thing between the 2 girls was that they were both pretty. Otherwise, they were very different.

Kristy:
- petite and considered to having a tight body
- pretty but her dress sense was more mainstream
- straightforward and impulsive and headstrong
- insecure

Priscilla:
- had a more model-like and slender figure
- her dress sense was more fashionable as she had to keep up with her social media status
- calm and understanding and docile
- confident

There were other good points about Kristy but I could not use them for comparison as these were the only things I knew about Priscilla at the moment.

Anyway, technically I was unattached currently and if Kristy did not want to get back together, there was no reason for me not to consider Priscilla.

Me: ok.... I promise...

Priscilla: I'll hold you to that....

She pinched my nose lightly and took a step back from me, smiling happily.

Me: so by being here, how did you intend to help me?

Priscilla: I wanted to be able to explain to Kristy about that day.

Me: and if she got back with me? then what were you going to do about it?

Priscilla: The main purpose is because I caused the misunderstanding. I needed to resolve it to pacify my conscience. If that happens, I'll continue waiting for you but your brother insisted that I tell you. I guessed he wanted you to be fair to me...

She shrugged.

Priscilla: anyway, with this off my mind, can you help me with a few photos to post on my social media?

Me: now?

Priscilla: yes.... the scenery is as good as any and I'm trying to make a come back as an influencer...

Me: ok....

She found a spot and struck a pose. I took out my phone and took a photo.

Just then, the wind suddenly caught her skirt and blew it up, capturing her white thongs in the picture.

She quickly pressed down the skirt and I brought my phone down and looked into it. Knowing what she was wearing underneath perked me up a fair bit.

Me: wow....

She came over, saw the photo and frowned.

Priscilla: delete it....

Me: why? that's a good picture....

She pouted and kicked me.

Priscilla: no!... I don't want to look sleazy....

I laughed and after deleting the photo, I proceeded to help her with some photos.

Old 03-05-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Ep 29

11.45am

My phone rang.

I looked at Priscilla and put a finger on my lips. She understood.

Mandy: hey... Sam... have you arrived?

Me: yes. so you guys have arrived at the hotel? I'll go over now...

Albert had told me to pretend that I did not know where they were.

Mandy: oh sorry, the hotel was changed.

Me: har?! what? why?

Mandy: Daryl didn't tell me....

Me: then where is it now?

Mandy: where are you? why not I come over and meet you?

Me: Will Kristy come along?

Mandy: no...

Me: why not? the purpose is for me to speak to her here....

Mandy: if she comes with me now, then Daryl will try to tag along...

Me: hmm.. then please stay there and accompany her.

Mandy: She'll be fine with Daryl.... my boyfriend has been helping to distract her emotions.

I had not told her about what Daryl did yet.

Me: no... she's unhappy and must be feeling down... you're her friend... please stay with her....

If Mandy was hanging around, Daryl might not attempt anything with Kristy.

Mandy: er... but we need to discuss and plan how you get to meet her right?

Me: we can discuss on the phone....

Mandy: I think it's easier to meet up to talk. I am standing at the balcony now and afraid that Daryl might hear me talking to you.

Me: hais.... why not this evening when you guys are having dinner, I'll let you know when I am nearby... then you find an excuse with Kristy and I can meet you somewhere nearby for a bit and I can talk to her

Mandy: hmm... ok then.

Me: btw what's the place you are staying now?

She gave me the hotel and with that, we hung up.

I was anxious but there was nothing I could do.

4pm

Albert returned to the hotel

Albert: This is the new accomodation. I've paid for it and this is your key. I'll show you where it is.

Priscilla: then what about me?

Albert: you've paid for the room, so stay here..

Priscilla: hmphf!...

She made a face at him but he ignored her.

When we went off, he allowed Priscilla to tag along as she wanted to see our new hotel.

We took a cab back to my current accomodation and I checked out first.

With my backpack, we went to the new hotel that Albert had booked for me. It was a few streets away from where Kristy was staying.

6pm

Mandy messaged me the location to meet and I told Albert where I was going

Priscilla: I'll come along to explain

Me: no... wait... let me try to speak to her first. If she still does not believe me, I'll ask for your help....

She reluctantly agreed and I headed out alone.

6.15pm

The address was a bistro off the busy street and 10 mins car ride from Mandy's hotel.

When I arrived, Mandy sitting alone at a table with a cocktail

Me: where are they?

Mandy: have a seat and I'll tell you....

I sat opposite from where she was.

Mandy: they are still at the hotel but will be leaving soon. Kristy is still bathing and they have not planned where they wanted to go.

Me: har?! you were supposed to bring Kristy along so that I can speak to her...

Mandy: she's really angry with you.... it's not so straightforward......

Me: I know... that's why I asked you for help!...

I quickly texted Albert about the current scenario.

Mandy: even if you watsapp her, she won't reply....

Me: so where are they going? let's go and look for them now.

Mandy: even if we leave now, when we reach my hotel, they would have already left for somewhere else.
Mandy: Don't worry, Daryl will tell me where they will be and we'll head there. In the meantime, have a drink with me first.

My phone buzzed.

Albert msg: don't panic. If Daryl is going to be violent, he will be in trouble. He won't do that and if she accept him willingly, there's nothing you can do.

I shook my head.

Me: thanks but I don't need a drink.

She studied me and then sighed.

Mandy: hais... you are really dense.

Me: about what?

Mandy: you mean you didn't feel anything at all after 1 year?

Me: feel what?

Mandy: tsk...

She took a big gulp of her drink before looking at me.

Mandy: I've a crush on you and still do.

It was like a bombshell exploding in my head.

What was the chances that in one day, I had 2 girls declaring that they liked me?

I shook my head in denial.

Me: no. don't joke about this. If Kristy hear this, not only will she be angry with me, she will also be angry with you....

Mandy: I guess that you didn't realize that those stuffs that you found by your door was sent by me...

In the past year, at times, I had found food items left outside my door but I had never try to find out who gave them to me since there was no notes left behind and I had no way to find out.

Me: but.... you're with Daryl....

Mandy: no... he isn't even my boyfriend....

Me: what do you mean? how can this be?

Mandy: After Kristy had broken off with Tom, she got attached to you almost immediately. Daryl didn't even have time to approach her.
Mandy: So he asked me if I could help him because he needed an opening to get closer to Kristy, just like how you did a year back...
Mandy: and he felt that this way, he will have the first mover advantage once she broke off with you.....

I could not believe what I was hearing.

Mandy: He didn't ask me to help him with anything except pretending to be his girlfriend....

Me: no, he did ask you to show him her tits....

She shook her head.

Mandy: no. I did it on my own as I wanted to humiliate her in front of you...

I wanted to scold her but kept my tongue in check.

Based on what she was saying, somehow things started to fall into place.

Me: So at his party, you are the one who got her drunk right?..

Mandy: no... I left her with Winnie.... I did not know what happened after that... I was speaking to Priyish and Greddy until you found me.... you can ask them....

They were her coursemates and she did not look like she was lying.

Me: so you planned with Daryl to give me the wrong address of your hotel?

Mandy: no. the initial location was supposed to be the place. Somehow, he changed it.....

She showed me the message from Daryl.

Me: he asked you to get Kristy here?

Mandy: yes... he wanted to spend some time Kristy and got me to ask her but at the same time, I thought that it might also be a good chance for me to speak to you alone. So I asked you here as well....

I went on to ask her about their activies today. Apparently they were visiting quite a few places for the whole day.

Mandy: Sam, she won't accept you again.... why not give me a chance?....

I was about to answer her when suddenly someone spoke behind me.

Priscilla: hey Sam!.... and you're from our university right?....

I turned to look and she was standing there with Albert. They did not tell me anything but from Priscilla's question, I knew I had to play along.

Me: Oh Priscilla.... what a coincidence... why are you here?

Priscilla: we are here for a short trip.

My phone buzzed.

Albert was looking at my phone and I knew he wanted me to read the message.

Leng msg: Introduce them to the girl and then say you are going to the toilet. Albert will handle the girl. you hurry to this address.

Me: oh, Priscilla, this is Mandy.... and Mandy, this is.... er

I looked at Priscilla and she introduced Albert to us

Me: if you are not going anywhere, why not join us?

Mandy: sam... we haven't finish with our discussion.

Me: we are waiting for Daryl's message to tell us where he is, right?

She nodded and I turned to priscilla.

Me: if you have nothing else, why not you all sit with us for a while?

They took a seat and I got up.

Me: order your drinks first... I need to use the toilet and will be back shortly.

Priscilla: sure....

She called the waiteress over.

With that, I left the group.

I flanked around the back of the shop and walked quickly until I reached a junction.

There were an array of taxi there and I got into one and headed to the location.

In the cab, I called Leng.

Me: how do you know where they were?

Leng: Albert told me to head down to their hotel. When I reach there, I saw them getting into a taxi and followed them.
Leng: They have just settle down in a restaurant and I'm watching them from the outside.

Me: ok.... I'm already on my way....

From the time I texted Albert to the time when Leng texted me was about 20 mins.

Apparently Daryl did not tell Mandy that they were leaving the hotel. I figured that he did not wanted her to be around.

Old 03-05-2024, 09:55 AM
Samster

Ep 30

Daryl's group had went the opposite direction from where Mandy and I were.

During my journey, Mandy called me a few times and I did not picked up.

Albert texted me that Mandy looked annoyed because she was unable to get anyone on the phone and after about 5 mins, she had left the place.

6.45pm

It had taken me about 15 minutes to get to where Leng was.

The place was off the main touristy area and my driver told me that the seafood was good but expensive in that area.

As the taxi got to about 50m away from the restaurant, I noticed that there were a few tough looking guys standing outside entrance and looking in my direction.

20 meters away from the restaurant and running towards my taxi were 4 guys. The first one was a heavily tattoo-ed guy and 3 others were holding batons and chasing him.

As Leng ran passed my taxi, he saw me inside and shouted. My windows were closed but I could still hear him clearly from within the vehicle.

Leng: the restaurant!...

I had no time to be bothered with him because my driver stopped the taxi.

More ruffians had appeared from the restaurant and they were dragging Daryl, Chong and Kristy out from the shop.

The road was blocked and we could go no further.

I paid the driver and dashed out of the cab.

A few passerbys were looking but they did nothing to help as they did not wanted to get involved.

I started running towards them.

Me: STOP!! STOPP!!...

The ruffians turned and looked at me when I shouted. Kristy also heard me and looked up before shouting.

Kristy: SAM!!... HELP!!

One of the guys, who was older and fatter than the rest, seemed like the leader and spoke urgently to the rest of his group.

2 guys broke off from the main group and prepared to engage me as I got closer to them. The rest of them increase their efforts to drag Kristy's group towards 2 vans that were parked nearby.

Although I did not have a violent character, I still had gotten into 1v1 fights before. However, I was unsure what to do in a group fight.

I just ran straight towards the 2 guys, trying to do a wrestling move I had seen many times on TV.

With my hands stretched out, I attempted to clothesline them, hoping that my momentum would help to push them backwards and cause them to lose their balance. However, it did not happen.

Upon impact, they stood firm and grabbed my arms at the same time.

Me: shit!

I cursed at my stupidity and tried to pull away from them. I began struggling but another 2 guys came to help them out.

Leng who was bigger and stronger than me had trouble with 3 guys, much less for me.

I was easily subdued and I could only shout at them.

Me: LET ME GO!!! YOU ASSHOLES!!!... YOU CHEEBY!!

Kristy had been screaming non-stop while Daryl, Chong and myself had been trying to fight them off but there were about 15 of them and the 4 of us were overpowered easily.

We were bundled into the vans and black hoods were thrown over our heads.

A few hands pinned me to the floor and immediately I felt my hands being tied together behind my back as well as my legs.

The vans travelling for about 30minutes before they stopped.

I was then carried into a room and dropped on a pile of unknown material.

I heard another 3 thuds and assumed that they were Daryl, Chong and Kristy.

After that, there were some sounds of dragging or pulling of metals against the floor before they stopped.

Daryl: let go of me!....

He shouted at them and there was some commotion for a while.

After he stopped shouting, it was Kristy's turn.

Kristy: let me go!....

I could not see what was happening but I shouted.

Me: Stop touching her!.... OUCH!!

Someone kicked me in the stomach and I reeled in pain.

Eventually Kristy stopped shouting as well.

A few hands grabbed me and lifted me from where I was.

I was then dropped onto a chair and they tied my arms and legs to the limbs of the chair.

Someone searched me and took away my wallet and phone.

After 2 minutes, my black hood was pulled away from my head agressively and it took a while for my eyes to adjust to the suddenly brightness.

We were in an enclosed space of some sorts, probably a shed or workshop somewhere unknown to us.

All 4 of us were tied to the chairs and only 5 of the kidnappers remained with each standing next to us.

Their leader was sitting on a chair in front of us. All our wallets and phones were on a oil drum next to the leader.

Although I was captured, I still had no idea what was happening.

Chong: you're the bellboy!

I turned to look in his direction.

Chong was staring at one of the guys and the guy put both his hands up.

Bellboy: sorry... no... no my fault

The leader spoke harshly to the bellboy in their local language. The bellboy shook his head.

A guy (Henchman 1) grabbed the bellboy's collar.

The bellboy looked terrified and pointed at Daryl, Chong and Kristy.

Chong: why are you pointing at us?!

Henchman 2, who was standing next to Chong, punch Chong in face.

Chong: ugrh....

Daryl: STOP THAT!

Henchman 3, did the same to Daryl, shutting him up.

The leader waved to Henchman 1 and Henchman 1 let go of the bellboy.

The leader spoke to the bellboy and the bellboy looked relief before heading outside.

The sound of a bike started and drove off. The leader turned back to us.

Leader: who book hotel?

He was looking at the 3 of them.

Kristy looked at Daryl and Daryl looked at Chong.

Chong: I did....

Leader turned to me and frowned

Leader: and you? what are you?

Me: I am her boyfriend.....

Old 03-05-2024, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2720 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
Me: I am her boyfriend.....
alamak... cliffhanger sia @pussluver
Old 03-05-2024, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
soleisrough deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hopefully more updates during the weekend!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1