The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 20
Scrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Awkward Experience With ML @ Serangoon

Mad props should be given to TS as he tried to negotiate a win-win situation for his ML. I would have done the same, paying the same amount of money for a more discreet location with personalized service. Seriously, if she had her head straight, she should have accepted his offer as it would have made sense. Unfortunately, greed knows no boundaries...

Wonder where are the gems now these days.....

P/S : +17 to you TS.

Last edited by Scrubber; 01-03-2021 at 04:12 AM.
Old 03-03-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
4stok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you all for your reply . Many thanks to those who posted their experiences as well as advice . Let’s continue to learn from each other so that we can all continue to chiong and not get duped / blind sighted by girls
Old 03-03-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
I thought TS made a good offer, but i guess she's either too greedy or just simply not interested and raised the bar exceptionally high
Old 03-03-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Thxs to their present attitude if not I will not have retired gracefully n saved $$$
Old 03-03-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

She is definitely out for a quick kill, asking for top dollar.

As for me, I get bored with the same one after a while, so will not reach the stage where I will need to buy at their asking price. Personally, to be in this game a long time, this is the best attitude to engage, far too many pussies out there in the ocean - is the mindset to keep!
Old 03-03-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Some times I check my wechat “moments”. Some ML will post cryptic photos of them having supper and assuming with a guy, bcos they will just nice crop the photo showing themselves, but somehow a male hand is just captured within the picture. Then they will take photo in front of the many cars (presumably the car of their kc customers).. then I’ll remark to myself.. “another silly bro have fallen”.
Old 04-03-2021, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 5
etkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyetkwan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaloner View Post
Coincidentally, I also have an experience with of the ML from Serangoon. I have been visiting her weekly for 3 months. She was very nice to me and would always make me feel very comfortable during every visit. I stop for 2 weeks due to CNY busy schedule.

She then texted me if I want to meet for lunch or dinner. I was very delighted. I thought I have a chance to do more with her outside her work place.

We went out yesterday for lunch. I asked her if she wanted to have some wine with me in a hotel room. But she preferred to go shopping. She brought me to SK Jewellery in NEX and ask me to buy a necklace for $3,000!

I immediately told her I am not ready for our relationship to go into such an advance stage. She was angry with me. After walking out of NEX, she said she is going back to work and asked me to go home.

After an hour, I thought to myself, KNN I am not her KC. She practically just took me for granted.

I message her to ask her to quote me how much to go to hotel room with me. I asked $500? She said $1,000.

Had it be yesterday after lunch, with all her good attitude and service, $1,000 for a half day FJ can be considered. After she treated me like this at the jewellery shop, I basically told to f off and I am no longer interested.

She said we cannot be lover but can continue to be her regular. I ignored her and never answer her. Time to move on to another ML.

Most of them are ridiculous. Hope you guys can find good ones.
yes yes, u do correct, respect...dun let them lead us by our small head...our big head must turn on power to think at all time.
Old 04-03-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pussy = Money
Old 04-03-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

After visiting a popular sweetie for the third time, she asked me whether she should raise her price to $160 from $140. I gave her a vague reply and visited her again yesterday morning when she was still sleepy. A great sexxion and the gfe was tops. In the evening, I noticed that her ads showed the new price. I texted her about the increase and said that regretfully she is now too expensive for me. She texted back that for me only, the price remains at $150 - which is the amount I had always given her from the start. What a cutie, but no, if I do decide to see her again, I will pay the market price.
Old 04-03-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

It's time to move on to other ML. Splude your own hard earn money on other/more pussies is way better than 1
Old 05-03-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

If the other guys give so much then she sian for fuck. Should easily earn a few k a month, more than us.

If her family still no money after she send so much back, you should tell her maybe she will be happier if they are miser like you. So she should shut the fuck up and just rub your dick.
Old 05-03-2021, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 19
chickenworm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just give feedback to the spa owner of her lousy attitude during work driving customers away
Old 05-03-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21604 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
It's time to move on to other ML. Splude your own hard earn money on other/more pussies is way better than 1
Fav returned upped u back bro Thxs
Old 05-03-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
return, thanks bro

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 06-03-2021, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

I experienced a massage lady who just came here from China.
Added her on wechat and had dinner with her.
Then she ask if we can go to a jewelry store and if I would buy a necklaces for her?
I told her flat no, and never meet her again. - not worth it!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1