The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
minelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unexpected with a MILF's Teenage Daughter

Very good share bro
Old 05-03-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
I am upset myself, because I think I am beginning to have real feelings for V. Yet, I just think I cannot go any further after what happened with E. I just cannot bring myself to it.
Now you are in dilemma.
The most important thing is E must not know that you are having a sexual relationship with her daughter.

In the meantime try to enjoy both of them as long as you can, hehe.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 20-03-2021, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

I called the reception if I could extend the stay by one night. Luckily, they had available rooms and I extended my stay.

The next day after breakfast, all of us went for the pool. I spend most of my time with E as V has to look after the sister who can't swim well. E was wearing a one piece and she looks seductive. I secretly told E that I am staying one more night. The swim was nothing as we are in the open.

As V checked out, E told V that she will be heading to her friend's house and asked if I can send her. I agreed, and told her I will send her after sending V home.

H: So, what's the address of your friend?
E: **** Hotel (the hotel we had our staycation)
H: Oh, you naughty girl! Later you cannot walk :P
E: Later your LJ sore then you know!

We waste no time after reaching the hotel again. The room door barely closed when she tossed her bag and jumped on me. We started kissing wildly as I carry her to the bed. Her hand was rubbing my hardon through my shorts before moving inside and stroke my dick. My hand was under her fbt shorts and fingering her with two fingers. I started slow before increasing the speed and begin rubbing her clit at the same time. E started to moan...

E: Ohh yes... feel so good
E: ahh... fuck me..
H: Not so fast
E: I can't..... AH!

E twitched and I knew she cummed. I moved down south and removed her soaked panty and shorts. We got into 69 and painted her drenched pussy good. E also started giving BJ. E's moans were muffled by my dick in her mouth.

E: Mmmmmmf
E: MmMMMM-ffff!

I played with her clit again while now painting, and soon E lost it again. I sat E down on the edge of the bed and I stood up and began mouth fucking E.

H: Blow me good babe!
E: Gukkk guukk guk... I was deep throating E
H: Ahh yes, what a naughty girl!
H: Ah E, I'm cumming! AHH!

E did not say anything or tried to take my dick out. I cummed in her mouth and E choked

E: *Cough* Uhh-uk... Gukkk
E: Walao! Dear you cum so much!
H: Hehe.. you never swallow leh! Hmm... u called me dear?
E: Who say? I swallowed some but too much liao, cannot swallow all. Overflow ok!

E then went to the toilet to rinse her mouth as I lay on the bed naked. When E came out, I told her she looked sexy in the one piece she wore in the morning, and asked her to wear it again for an afternoon swim. We got changed and to our surprise, the pool is not very crowded this time. It was just us and a few other old couples.
We had a good time in the pool, cuddling, grinding and kissing. We got ourselves aroused again and it's time to leave the pool.

Back in the room, action started immediately. We do not want to wet the bed. I carried her to the tub and as we did not wait for the tub to fill. We entered and continued our kiss and grinding. I pulled my shorts down and moved her swimsuit sideways.

H: Dear ah, it's time for you to cum a third time today...
E: If you can!

Her pussy was already very wet again and it is easy to enter her. With one push...

E: AHHHHH! E screamed.
E: H, I love you fucking me.. ahhhh!
Her moans echo the bathroom. I pumped her missionary, changing to doggy and standing doggy. I pulled out in time and shot my second load on her back, staining her swimsuit with my cum.

She took off her swimsuit and we both soaked in the tub to rest and enjoy the warm water mixed with our sex juice....
Old 20-03-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
locam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, expecting more!
Old 20-03-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Now you are in dilemma.
The most important thing is E must not know that you are having a sexual relationship with her daughter.

In the meantime try to enjoy both of them as long as you can, hehe.

E (Elise) is the daughter , V (Vanessa) is the mum
Old 21-03-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Rush9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story TS, hope to read more, thanks!
Old 22-03-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
E (Elise) is the daughter , V (Vanessa) is the mum
Yes enjoying so much sex, best is threesome with them hehe.

Old 22-03-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmmm, living the ultimate guy’s fantasy
Old 22-03-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
kirkbly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro. Support nice story.
Old 22-03-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Sexeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You're lucky to get both.. Camping more story about E...
Old 22-03-2021, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1710 / Power: 16
rosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant futurerosschang has a brilliant future

Camp. Tent set...
Old 23-03-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Last week was a school holiday. It was fun
Old 24-03-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Last week was a school holiday. It was fun
Please share the fun here, cheers!
Old 27-03-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

We moved to the shower and showered together.

We dried up and went on the bed still naked. We cuddled as E was showing some photos taken with her friends at the beach club and introducing her friends on the photo.

H: Which one is Ting?
E: This. Pointing at the the girl in white bikini

H: Wah! Hot sia! So experienced to know what you did before meeting them?
E: She's a slut lah! Fuck so many people before.

E shared some stories which Ting shared with her. Ting is her senior in school and now studying in ITE. My dick slowly reacted to the story. My hand started going south and rub her pussy again.

E: Horny again?
H: Ya lah, Ting so juicy... I want to taste her pussy also. Intro leh
E: Go and die!

Wow, E is jealous? I ignored and positioned myself to her pussy. A teenager's juice is so sweet, and I love painting her. So I paint again and play with her clit at the same time.

E: Uhhhh...
E: So good... ahh I like this feeling..
E: H.. I can't take.. ahh...

I made circles and shapes with my tongue. Sometime putting more pressure. E's breathing got heavier and she was panting

E: Uhh... I can't.... Ahhh!

E twitched and I feel a lot of juice flowing. E laid there catching her breath, tired after cumming many times. But it's not over.

H: Your pussy juice yummy leh.. (a bit salty but fresh. Bros should know what I mean)
I then start rubbing her wet pussy again with my dick before slowly inserting. E moans softly. Maybe too weak from all the orgasms. I pumped her in missionary and frenched her same time. Then we rolled. I am on the bed while still fucking E who is now on top cowgirl and we are still locked lips.
I could tell E is weak from all the orgasms and the riding was slow but sensual. We rolled back to missionary again and continue pumping her. I increase speed and pushed deeper each thrust. E moan got louder and I felt her pussy tightening. After few more thrusts...

H: I'm cumming E.....
E: Ahhh.. ahh.. uihh....
E: Ahhhhhh!

It was risky, I waited till I felt I was on the edge of shooting out before pulling out and landed the cum on her chest. Not a lot of cum this time, but E still gave my dick a lick clean.

We both lay on the bed looking through the room service menu. We decided to just have dinner in the room as we both are spent. E went to clean up as I called for the room service. Our room sure smell of our love juice and the chambermaid will surely know it when we check out
Old 27-03-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Please share the fun here, cheers!
E is taking her O this year, so school have added classes for her during holiday, and she also goes to friends house for study group.

Well, lots of sex between us to as I take her to and from school or her friends house
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1