The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of
Unexpected with a MILF's Teenage Daughter

I have joined SBF for long time but never post any story. My sex life is boring compared to many of you. But this is exception. Totally unexpected encounter with a MILF's teenage daughter.

Before I start my story, I befriended a divorce MILF from WeChat. I am on separation and I live alone. Nothing to write about between me and the MILF, just expected sex after knowing her for months. Her eldest daughter is a problem child, mixing with bad companies, and so I was there to help change her life. But she changed mine, instead.

Let's call the MILF Vanessa and her daughter Elise. MILF is in her late 30s, and Elise is a sec 5 student in neighbourhood school. Born in January, she is already 17 now, and above 16 and legal age during our first unexpected happening.

So I start......

Living in separation is boring. I downloaded WeChat and chatted some people, but clicked well with Vanessa. Met frequently and we grew closer. But feelings were mutual even as we had frequent sex. Elise naturally became close with me too, and as I drive, sometimes got me to fetch her to and from school.

Vanessa confided me Elise began meeting people on dating apps since sec 3 and picked up smoking and skipping classes. Since late last year, I offered help to send and fetch her to school when I can, so she can't skip and can study for N level and promote to sec 5. This year, I will help as much too, hoping she will pass O level.

I know just how difficult to survive when you don't graduate from university and don't wish for her to suffer. At first, it was difficult as Elise would disappear without telling.
Old 09-02-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unexpected with a MILF's Teenage Daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
I have joined SBF for long time but never post any story. My sex life is boring compared to many of you. But this is exception. Totally unexpected encounter with a MILF's teenage daughter.

Before I start my story, I befriended a divorce MILF from WeChat. I am on separation and I live alone. Nothing to write about between me and the MILF, just expected sex after knowing her for months. Her eldest daughter is a problem child, mixing with bad companies, and so I was there to help change her life. But she changed mine, instead.

Let's call the MILF Vanessa and her daughter Elise. MILF is in her late 30s, and Elise is a sec 5 student in neighbourhood school. Born in January, she is already 17 now, and above 16 and legal age during our first unexpected happening.

So I start......

Living in separation is boring. I downloaded WeChat and chatted some people, but clicked well with Vanessa. Met frequently and we grew closer. But feelings were mutual even as we had frequent sex. Elise naturally became close with me too, and as I drive, sometimes got me to fetch her to and from school.

Vanessa confided me Elise began meeting people on dating apps since sec 3 and picked up smoking and skipping classes. Since late last year, I offered help to send and fetch her to school when I can, so she can't skip and can study for N level and promote to sec 5. This year, I will help as much too, hoping she will pass O level.

I know just how difficult to survive when you don't graduate from university and don't wish for her to suffer. At first, it was difficult as Elise would disappear without telling.
Great start, Bro hitler!

Just tell her, “I will be your Father Figure, put your tiny hand in mine...”

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 09-02-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

This is an ongoing story

The unexpected encounter

By the way, Vanessa of course knows where Elise and I go whenever we are alone. I will always text her when I have sent Elise home or to school, and what we ate or went after fetching her. I am more than twice the age of Elise and was not expecting anything to happen. I am too old for her, right?

On the last day of N level, I fetched Elise and promised to take her where she wanted, just to have fun and finally break from school for the year. Elise was wearing her school uniform shirt but PE shorts instead of skirt. Sitting at the front passenger seat, I had good view of her smooth white legs. But of course, it's nothing as I have seen her in bikini and swimsuits when I brought Vanessa and her kids for staycation.

She requested to go Vivocity for some shopping before Sentosa for a walk on the beach. Vanessa and I had planned to use the voucher for another staycation in Sentosa. But Elise just cannot wait and wants to walk on the sand, enjoy the beach. I thought maybe a good time to have heart to heart talk to her, maybe change her so she quit mixing with bad companies that ask her to skip school.

I parked my car at Tanjong Beach and told Elise to help me take my sunglasses out from the drawer. She opened and giggled, before taking the sunglasses out.

H: Thanks, but what's so funny?
E: Nothing *smirks*
H: Really? You know we are supposed to talk about your situation. You need to stop seeing those guys who ask you to skip school especially exam time.
E: Well, I stopped since you started sending me to school. By the way, what's this for?

Just as she asked that, she took out the opened box of... condom! I forgot I always keep a box of condom in the car drawer, and that box of 12? Only 1 left. Elise opened and..

E: Whoa! Left 1 only? Where are the other 11? Who did you use it with ah? Mummy is it? No wonder I have no brother, only 1 sister!
H: Shhh! Don't anyhow say hor! Put it back, and let's go down for a walk!
The truth is, it is often Vanessa and I meet and have sex.
E: Yaaaaa right!

While walking on the beach, she kept smirking and giggling. I put the sheet down and we sat on the beach. So I started asking her...

H: So, how many guys you met from Tinder already?
E: 3
H: Your age?
E: Two, but one older than you

This girl is giving me a shock and I was speechless. No wonder she is comfortable around me.

H: Err... you don't mind meeting people that old?
E: More experienced :P
H: Ya of course. We ate more rice and salt than you. Got more life experience, so I tell you now you must study well, don't be like me.
E: Life experience... in bed also :P
H: Hoi! Real talk lah! Serious a bit can?
E: It's real talk what! Better than those younger guys

At this time, our topic became sexual charged... I can't help slowly building tent on my shorts, her long legs sweating and glowing under the sun made it harder to control.

H: So tell me, you did "it" with the people you met?
E: Not all, some blowjob only because he came fast and can't stand anymore
H: Old guy? Later pregnant or they give you disease how? Must think for yourself too!
E: Young one! That's why older people more experience lor! But of course I not stupid, they must wear condom and only can take out if shooting outside just before cumming
H: What?

I got mindblown. Things became a little strange between us and we just kept quiet. I was trying my best to hide my mountain. But sure she saw it because she giggled.

H: Are the guys your ex?
E: 2 are ex bf, and 1 is still friend
H: The older guy?
E: Yes. Anyway enough of me. How about you, after she left?
H: Well, I can't lie, you caught me
E: With mummy?
Trying to lie, H: Eh! No lah, my school friend, we met for some catch up since we long time never meet already
E: Orh... catch up sex. Sure a lot hor, finishing the condom already
H: Ya lah, whatever you say. Let's go lah, I send you back. You getting chowta liao

I opened the car door for Elise and she entered the car first. The journey to her house was long and hard. Hard because she kept describing and comparing the sex. I try to change topic, but she kept going back to it. When we reach her house, it was only 5 and Vanessa will not be home till much later. I texted Vanessa as usual, and offered to order some dinner for them which she agreed.

Elise and I sat on the floor in her room. It's quite often we do that anyway, just to chat and sometimes offer her my shoulder when she needs to cry due to exam stress. But today is different. She had taken my last piece of condom without me knowing. Elise purposely put her legs over mine as we chat. Of course, I can't control my building mountain. She asked about how I first lost my virginity, my first sexual experience, and she share how she lost her virginity to her classmate who cheated on her after taking her virginity. How common now for girls her age to not be a virgin anymore and have relationship with older guy and how good in bed the older guy is.

As she speaks, her face came closer and closer. Suddenly, she moved and planted her lips onto mine. I froze for a while, but the animal instinct kicked in, and we started frenching. She changed her position and now mounting on me as we frenched. She can definitely feel my hard pole poking her thin PE shorts, as she started to grind. I slid my hands under her shorts and felt her pussy very wet. It was easy to put two fingers in and start fingering her. Elise moan is different than Vanessa. Elise's like more sensual and softer. The kind that makes you feel young again. I broke the french kiss and told her to lie on the bed. I removed my shorts as she lay on the bed, and then i removed her shorts before I slowly crawl to her very wet pussy and start painting until I felt a sudden extra wetness and a squealing kind of moan. Elise cummed. She is not a squirter, so her nectar just flowed out. After she cummed, I tried to stop things from going further.

H: We should stop. I don't have condom now and don't want things to go further
E went to her bag and said as she showed: You mean this?
H: Wha! When did you take it?
E: So how? Last piece, just finish it lah :P

We changed to 69 position and I started painting again. Her BJ was surprisingly good and I almost lost it. No teeth rubbing and felt experienced. Before any of us cum again, we stopped and I put on the condom.

It was easy to enter her as she was already very wet. We did some pumps in missionary before changing to spoon and doggy style.

Her pussy is still tight even she had many experience before, and I can feel I am cumming soon. A few more pumps and I unloaded. That was the first time we had sex and came totally unexpected.
Old 10-02-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more, thanks TS!!
Old 10-02-2021, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Syt sex must be very shiok, cheers!
Old 10-02-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 7
TimmyvonSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Here to support
Old 10-02-2021, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more!!!!
Old 10-02-2021, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
travellyfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too!
Old 10-02-2021, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Great start, camping here.
Old 10-02-2021, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow amazing, would love to hear 11 encounters with Vanessa too.
Old 10-02-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 4
Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!

Great thread - camping for more
Old 10-02-2021, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Yes, a detailed write up on how the 11 were used would be great!!
Old 10-02-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
rozider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting up tent here
Old 10-02-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
steg is Cool - loads of Potential
Question Re: Unexpected with a MILF's Teenage Daughter

Lucky guy.. camping for more
Old 10-02-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

1 stone kill 2 Birds

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1