The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
thepig2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This FL that I’m seeing

I used to date this FL a few years back but was never really got into anything.

She recently came back to work at a spa centre. I paid for her service a few times and even tarma with her best friend. Three of us were cracking jokes during sex and it was very nice.

So I texted her two days later asked for another booking. We chat abit this time. She told me she was staying up till 3am and not getting enough sleep. I offer to paid for the whole day and told her that I wanted to bring her to 5stars hotel to spend a night. She hesitated at first, but agree after she heard the hotel name. I asked her how much I need to paid. She asked me to paid full for the spa centre (she is working at spa centre where she need to give 50 dollar to counter for every customer). She asked for less than full amount for her own payment because she said I was doing this for her so that she can get enough rest.

So we went to the hotel, we talk like a couple in the room. I can feel she was really wet. So I grind my cock on her pussy without condom. I asked her whether I can go raw and I will pull out when I about to shoot. She lead my cock into her pussy.

We have sex a few times that day and spend the rest of the time talking. After that day, we start to texting each other. I book her day for a few more times. Each time we will have passionate raw sex like a couple. We also talk a lot about having a future together.

I asked her why did she allowed me to go raw. She said she was having a moment passion and didn’t think too much on the day. She always told me that she never treat other customer the way she treat me. That I’m the only one allowed to have raw sex with her because she wanted to have a real relationship with me. I take that with a grain of salt.

We often having lunch and dinner together and I’m not paying for anything except for the spa centre entry fees and for the food. One day I asked her whether I can book a day but only paid the spa centre. She said no coz she told me she don’t want me to give my money to spa centre for her time. She wanted me to go rent a unit that she promise to come over to keep me company after work during weekend. Problem is she usually off work pass midnight, so I told her no. I insisted on booing a hotel room and told her that I will only pay for spa centre. She got angry and accuse me for willing to give my money to spa centre but not willing give money to her. At this point, I’m starting to doubt what she said to me about having a future together.

I’m really confuse right now. I asked to take screenshot of her chat message with her regular and show it to me. I can see from the screenshots that she is treating them like normal customer. Not the same way as she treat me. One time I left a message at her best friend WeChat, she got so angry with me. She said felt hurt that I was teasing her friend while dating her.

Did she ever thought of living a life with me or just after my money? Am I kena KC?
Old 16-01-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: This FL that I’m seeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepig2 View Post

She recently came back to work at a spa centre. I paid for her service a few times and even tarma with her best friend. Three of us were cracking jokes during sex and it was very nice.

So I texted her two days later asked for another booking. We chat abit this time. She told me she was staying up till 3am and not getting enough sleep. I offer to paid for the whole day and told her that I wanted to bring her to 5stars hotel to spend a night. She hesitated at first, but agree after she heard the hotel name. I asked her how much I need to paid. She asked me to paid full for the spa centre (she is working at spa centre where she need to give 50 dollar to counter for every customer). She asked for less than full amount for her own payment because she said I was doing this for her so that she can get enough rest.

So we went to the hotel, we talk like a couple in the room. I can feel she was really wet. So I grind my cock on her pussy without condom. I asked her whether I can go raw and I will pull out when I about to shoot. She lead my cock into her pussy.

We have sex a few times that day and spend the rest of the time talking. After that day, we start to texting each other. I book her day for a few more times. Each time we will have passionate raw sex like a couple. We also talk a lot about having a future together.

I asked her why did she allowed me to go raw. She said she was having a moment passion and didn’t think too much on the day. She always told me that she never treat other customer the way she treat me. That I’m the only one allowed to have raw sex with her because she wanted to have a real relationship with me. I take that with a grain of salt.

We often having lunch and dinner together and I’m not paying for anything except for the spa centre entry fees and for the food. One day I asked her whether I can book a day but only paid the spa centre. She said no coz she told me she don’t want me to give my money to spa centre for her time. She wanted me to go rent a unit that she promise to come over to keep me company after work during weekend. Problem is she usually off work pass midnight, so I told her no. I insisted on booing a hotel room and told her that I will only pay for spa centre. She got angry and accuse me for willing to give my money to spa centre but not willing give money to her. At this point, I’m starting to doubt what she said to me about having a future together.

I’m really confuse right now. I asked to take screenshot of her chat message with her regular and show it to me. I can see from the screenshots that she is treating them like normal customer. Not the same way as she treat me. One time I left a message at her best friend WeChat, she got so angry with me. She said felt hurt that I was teasing her friend while dating her.

Did she ever thought of living a life with me or just after my money? Am I kena KC?
"She got angry and accuse me for willing to give my money to spa centre but not willing give money to her."

red flag

who knows she ask you to rent a particular unit for her and dont know what the rent amount and what cut she gets.
Please read forum rules.
You kena KC liao la plssssss
Old 16-01-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Confirm + chop it’s a pussy trap.

Bro don’t let ur small head overruled your big head, there are still plenty pussies out there, and no point to get trap and start burning yourself.

Go to Netflix search Eddie Murphy’s 80s talk show “Raw” and watch it, to have a laugh and same time give you some new perspectives.
Old 16-01-2021, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

if you are already in doubt, then dont bother. Trust your instincts.

so many other whores in this forum. Why bother with only 1 pussy.
Old 16-01-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Renting a Public Toilet for yr own use
Sorry for straight forward remark
Old 16-01-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Each time we will have passionate raw sex like a couple. We also talk a lot about having a future together.
Omg, you ownself kc ownself to be exact.

Quote:
I asked her why did she allowed me to go raw. She said she was having a moment passion and didn’t think too much on the day.
Omg again, she consented because you were either the fattest meat she can find, willing victim or both.

Quote:
She got angry and accuse me for willing to give my money to spa centre but not willing give money to her.
All women want $ directed into their own pockets only, whores included like this one you wanted to share a future with. Except this is a dishonest whore who didn't state the price upfront.

Conclusion: She didn't kc you. You ownself kc ownself.

Quote:
I asked her whether I can go raw and I will pull out when I about to shoot. She lead my cock into her pussy.
1) You ownself requested raw
2) You ownself cannot handle the aftereffects of raw
Old 16-01-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Cut off all contact with her, delete her numbers. Do not take her calls, block her numbers.

Make yourself very busy with productive things so you will forget her. It will happen sooner than you think.

She will survive perfectly well without you, in case you’re worried, which you probably are, being the knight in shining armour here.

Her love for you will not be stronger than her love for the benefits you offer her. And she’s already asking for more.

In future, she won’t ask for less, doesn’t work that way.

She wants all the money her profession can get her, not one cent less and she’s not about to sacrifice any of that for you. Not even one days worth.
Old 17-01-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Wah, this bro not only kena chop carrot... but is already burnt and chaota cai tao kuay already... Lol
Old 17-01-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 13
pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!

Dont waste money.. Unless u wan marry her lol
Old 17-01-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

"She asked me to paid full for the spa centre (she is working at spa centre where she need to give 50 dollar to counter for every customer)"

If she pay $50 to the spa for each customer, and you take her out the whole day, does it mean you have to pay $50 x 10 (customers or thereabout). Otherwise, you can only take her out for 1 hour.
Old 18-01-2021, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Bro... you ownself KC yourself
Old 18-01-2021, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
thepig2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post

Her love for you will not be stronger than her love for the benefits you offer her. And she’s already asking for more.

In future, she won’t ask for less, doesn’t work that way.

She wants all the money her profession can get her, not one cent less and she’s not about to sacrifice any of that for you. Not even one days worth.
It’s most likely what you said. She has feeling for me but she still need money.

I saw tear rolled down her face when she talk about her past. I doubt she can fake that or exposed her vulnerabilities part to her “customer” .
Old 18-01-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
There are many types of chiongster.

1. Chiongster pay FL full day slots then fuck her.
2. FL pay full day slots herself to let chiongster fuck her.
3. FL rest day ask Chiongster pay leisure to fuck her.

etc etc....

They all lead to one conclusion.... FUCK HER.
Ha ha, indeed, it will lead to one and only one conclusion. But the means getting there has multiple routes, and it looks like our TS did not get the best option in that he had to incur expenses for S/No.1 whereas S/No.2 and 3 are at the FL's expenses.
Old 19-01-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
simonsay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rule 1 is always rule 1, if you break rule 1 then there is no other rule to safeguard you.
Old 20-01-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
glorycash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

All I wanna to say from experience is, drop everything - wake up and flee!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1