The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
CRYBABY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ML shame on Husband

All bro

Those who know those. ML cheAt on their
Husband, looking for SGguys as carrot head

Please share here, so that they Can Behave Well

These China MLs are Pest to society
Old 11-10-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 13
guygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud ofguygaga has much to be proud of
Re: ML shame on Husband

What's the meaning shame and are you one of the victims?
Don't see what's the point of this thread.

Last edited by guygaga; 11-10-2020 at 12:02 PM.
Old 11-10-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guygaga View Post
Clone detected: laopiantai, redpervert trolling around with new account.....

There are so many Young Single MLs to have fun with

Why waste time , money on Le M : Lina , Soda, they find Carrot heads
Old 11-10-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

This is known fact, hope that here man be more smarter. Caught them cheated wife ML, not sponsor PR, Citizen, be aware, even devoice, men are losing end,
Old 11-10-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
This is known fact, hope that here man be more smarter. Caught them cheated wife ML, not sponsor PR, Citizen, be aware, even devoice, men are losing end,
YES Agree Bro, your Point, Times is Bad , why let them cheat us ,let them
Cheat their Husbands , got Karma on theiR Children
When they grow up follow their parents footsteps.
Old 11-10-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
4everMiKe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: ML shame on Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRYBABY View Post
There are so many Young Single MLs to have fun with

Why waste time , money on Le M : Lina , Soda, they find Carrot heads
Please STOP your cyber bullying to my friend. You have created unnecessary conflict issue between our own families. I believed you are the guy who message her and talk bullshit. Why not face to face, hide behind the keyboard. Coward idiot.
Old 11-10-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Why bother to their story ? .... Just f n go .... spend money to relax n hv fun
Old 11-10-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
Cumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumming2wice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Even my current prc ML she likes/loves me, I give her the freedom to let her customers fuck her overnight if their offer is good. She honestly told me now that she doesn't do hj to customers because of me.

I told her I don't mind what she does with the customers as long as there is money to earn even though I loan her a sum of money, she doesn't need to be obligated to me emotionally except to pay back by installment in cash and by deduction everytime she comes overnight to my place
Old 11-10-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Where is Lina now? Is she still very bitchy?

Cheers
Old 11-10-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post
Even my current prc ML she likes/loves me, I give her the freedom to let her customers fuck her overnight if their offer is good. She honestly told me now that she doesn't do hj to customers because of me.

I told her I don't mind what she does with the customers as long as there is money to earn even though I loan her a sum of money, she doesn't need to be obligated to me emotionally except to pay back by installment in cash and by deduction everytime she comes overnight to my place
agreed, being FL is easy money. here people rich, paying 200 - 250 for FJ, can imagine FL can really earn alot. yet no need to pay tax. as it is fine as a deal with yours. Some FL/ ML purposely to cheat, come here and marry a man, then finding fault on that man, the devoice. worst, ML are going in get man's affair, then using this excuse. so the outcome, lawyer can make more money. ML once here, then become a different person. can be no control. just be careful.
Old 11-10-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumming2wice View Post

I admire u. I cannot . Last time I know she ML although only roam TOP i Also cannot Liao . Kudo to u
Old 11-10-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

A lot PRC also have husband at China n still work here as ML or FL
Old 11-10-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 5
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

From long time PRC ML already well known
as the most dangerous species to involve in
relationship.
But s’pore man still willing to fall into it.
Having sham marriage for them to stay and
earn more income were theIr most common
strategy. When they earn enuf in 2-3years.
They will ask for divorce and back china
living a life better than many of us in SIN.
You can laugh and play at them for 2-3yrs
after 3years they laugh at us living a
lifestyle not better them for rest of the life.
Their stories might be true but is not our
concern to resolve for them as there will
be no positive outcome in the end.
They only take s’porean or customer as a
passerby.
Let us just enjoy fkg them and look for the better
without relationship into it hurting our
hard earn money and worst some with true
feeling.
Old 11-10-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Wonder whats the point of this thread when you are in this forum. Lol its like slapping yourself in the face. Most China woman come in to merry Singapore men is for one thing only. Dont expect her to be a real wife. If u want real china wife, go china and stay there. Or have one educated overseas. The men here all want easy love but end up sharing love. Lol.
Old 11-10-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Know a ML name Kary in Win SPA who has a Singaporean husband.
however she told me her husband did not know she is doing HJ in this spa.
I just laugh off when she told me this, but i pity her husband.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1