The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

Went today. Saw a bunch of thai ones. Only one of them caught my slight fancy. But I've no idea why the fuck she wasnt game on when I told her I'm interested. In fact she ignored me LMAO. Later I realized/inferred that they might be ostracising PRCs, and because I spoke in mandarin, they thought I was one. Jeezz.... Anyway got another one because I wanted to release. Fast fast action. Really nothing to shout about. Will I return again? Definitely not.

Can't wait for the usual houses to re-open (if they do)..
Old 06-12-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Piglet777 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
Went today. Saw a bunch of thai ones. Only one of them caught my slight fancy. But I've no idea why the fuck she wasnt game on when I told her I'm interested. In fact she ignored me LMAO. Later I realized/inferred that they might be ostracising PRCs, and because I spoke in mandarin, they thought I was one. Jeezz.... Anyway got another one because I wanted to release. Fast fast action. Really nothing to shout about. Will I return again? Definitely not.

Can't wait for the usual houses to re-open (if they do)..
what time did u go bro?
Old 06-12-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

$50+12 definitely the cheapest budget bonk available in sg nowadays.

no doubt orchards towers got better quality, but around twice the budget required.
Old 06-12-2020, 11:27 PM
Samster

p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post

no doubt orchards towers got better quality, but around twice the budget required.
its really nothing much. obvious the streetwalkers want to get it done and over with so they can make more $$. then those online really hit and miss and you pay a substantial more. i feel nowadays really not a good time. sigh, will just PCC
Old 07-12-2020, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bigb3n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiotkia View Post
Walk up to them, ask them what they offer.
Ladies who stand around Geylang usually are FLs
If you are ok, proceed.
Not ok? Move on and ask another one.
Go to hotel (payment either made by you or them)

Be brave, be direct, don’t humji and just stare at them until they walk away with someone else then cry father cry mother
lol well said.
Old 07-12-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglet777 View Post
what time did u go bro?
i think they come out after the sun sets. suspect they linger until around 11+
Old 20-12-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 12
itwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritwarrior is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is it still active?
Old 20-12-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwarrior View Post
Is it still active?
haven't been there for 2 weeks but my guess is yes. but low quality lah don't expect much
Old 25-12-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
beanbean444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know any other lorongs with hookers around the street other than lorong 24? TIA!
Old 25-12-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanbean444 View Post
Anyone know any other lorongs with hookers around the street other than lorong 24? TIA!

Lorong 69 at the lane behind the brothel have some WLs..... but go after dark as they only come out at night.
Old 27-12-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Went there last night to explore. It's totally empty.
Old 29-12-2020, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

I just walk pass Lor 24. Main lorong is empty. There are only 2 WLs at the back alley of MW Hotel.

Last edited by goldie9660; 29-12-2020 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Change in info.
Old 30-12-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post

Orchard towers some is 3 times the price higher and still rushed services 25 mins
Old 01-01-2021, 03:02 AM
Samster

hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
its really nothing much. obvious the streetwalkers want to get it done and over with so they can make more $$. then those online really hit and miss and you pay a substantial more. i feel nowadays really not a good time. sigh, will just PCC
cheongsters' balls are now held by the few WLs still remaining on our shores

lan lan
Old 01-01-2021, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
Lorong 69 at the lane behind the brothel have some WLs..... but go after dark as they only come out at night.
Lorong 69??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1