The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 25-02-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by klvnl View Post
Managed to get on with one of my LinkedIn contacts. She's one of those on LinkedIn who would connect with anyone and everyone, and while I usually only accept those who I've come across in real life, or those who are in a similar industry as I am, she was neither of those. But, she was quite a looker and so I accepted it, and exchanged pleasantries.

Fast forward to a few weeks back, I posted something on LinkedIn and she liked my post. I remembered her to be in an industry very badly hit by the pandemic, so I took the opportunity to chat with her and check how are things with her. One thing led to another, we met for dinner and with some drinks in her system, we ended up in her place while her parents were sleeping. Had a good banging session till the wee hours of the morning, and I had to sneak out of the house.

OLs are still the best types of lady to have fun with, with all their pent-up stress from work - who knew LinkedIn would become a Tinder?
i have heard, tinder,sb,bumble and many more but LinkedIN?? hahahaha i also gonna try leh
Old 25-02-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11444 / Power: 19
darkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond reputedarkmania has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
WHoa.... Just had an "interesting" experience.

My most unexpected bonk so far, someone (i shall not say where) jio me go bring his wife for a gym session with him watching from "afar"

During the session, was happily testing water see how to help her stretch/etc.

Went to her home, gave her a small massage, then he came in... remove her top ask me carry on massage, which went on to him getting a bbbj from her then he asked me to disrobe and she started stroking me.......

Then she gave me a bbbj and her hubby was bonking her. After he finished his... he motioned to me "Go ahead bro". Cap on and bonk away!!!!

Was frenching his wife while I was thrusting upwards and grabbing her petite ass. Her boobs were a good C somemore.

After a few mins. I CIP (condom).

Wow. my most unexpected one so far
Great sharing......

2nd Upz list:Apollo, CoCk shoCk, arse-nal, Passerbyer, Rasta Marley, Smoky7, Prince7, loneyheart, Supervert, bigbirdbird, lonebonker, SureScore, lipe, Swagelock, PeaceKris, hungten, Hurricane88, powerkid, topcook1, grey82, owen10, owl888, ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks,Sex crusader, Sanuuk, Jay Chou, crackpod, SimplyUnperfect, Wankjanice, Cumexplorer, randily, sbftiankon, SG10, Gladboy, solopop, hanster, biostar, candle2000, Vampiredevil, Steventan, Naka_Timo

3rd Upz list: Passerbyer, Apollo, bigbirdbird
Old 26-02-2021, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Arcum is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah power lah
Old 01-03-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilmar123 View Post
I’ve managed to bang 4 girls from the same secondary school (they were over 16). They were all close friends and I’m not sure they know they have this same history

I wrote a story about it years ago here. Dramatised of course, but the essence is there...
Seems familiar to one of the after events of a graduation drinking party with 3 girls that were so high n didn’t remember the day after ...

Last edited by Buibuicat; 01-03-2021 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Wrong number of girls
Old 02-03-2021, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Trymycock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My ex-colleague, piaked her raw on a few occasions and begged me to cum inside her. She's a rider!
Old 02-03-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
MCDF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Matched my gf’s good friend on tinder. And then went on to fuck her at MBS. Never discuss further.
Hi Bro, it has always been my hidden desire to fxxx some of my wife's friends. Cuz some of them are damn sexy and some are sexy milf. But they are my wife's friends, so scare they might spill the beans, even if they are willing. Share more of your experience lei.
Old 02-03-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

My most unexpected one should be my colleague and my gf's elder sister. I mean both are not what I expected. Never even imagine then before.

Of course, these were donkey years ago la. Like about 6 years ago.
Old 02-03-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trymycock View Post
My ex-colleague, piaked her raw on a few occasions and begged me to cum inside her. She's a rider!
damn sexciting, share, share the details leh bro ...faster, faster !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-03-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyAss99 View Post
Still in contact and banging her now? Haha
Yeah haha. Lots of available girls on dating apps it's a numbers game, go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
Happy Father’s Day
Thanks dude. Do my best to impregnate her.
Old 03-03-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 5
davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!davidiiideee is one of the Best!

I had this colleague a few years ago who is not very pretty but at that time was exactly my type: fair skin, innocent face like she's always confused, slim-petite torso but wide hips and fat (THICC) ass. Then I learned that she goes to church very often like 3 times a week that's why she likes to wear formal attire.

I asked for her number and we started texting and meeting outside work. She doesnt drink alcohol so it was a bit challenging to find the right moment. After a few dates, I purposely brought her to a see a boring movie and waited for her to complain about it. The moment she said it was boring AF I told her i knew how to spice things up. I grabbed her and kissed her neck and ear, automatically she turned to face me and seems like I unleashed the beast because she kissed me all over my face. We got out of the movie house and went to the nearest motel. I tried to buy a condom along the way but she said its not needed and she doesnt like the feeling.

Fast forward, I learned that shes only had sex with her BF at that time and it was mostly vanilla-type. We became FUBUs for the next few years. During our peak, we would have sex 3-4 times a week. She said she learned a lot from our escapades: BJ, deepthroat, 69, CIM, CIF, and as many positions as we could physically do. Before that she only knew missionary.

I remember one of our favorite things to do is I would cum in her face and mouth and then I put it back inside her pussy to continue fucking her. Also whenever she came from church and wore a long formal looking shirt, I would tell her to keep wearing it and she has to lift it up so it doesnt get stained during sex.

Eventually we had to slow down then stop because both of us were trying to grow our careers and naturally got busier. We're still friends and we would both just laugh when we talk about the "good old days".
Old 03-03-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
EightDots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice shares bros, unexpected sex are the best!
Old 03-03-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post
I had this colleague a few years ago who is not very pretty but at that time was exactly my type: fair skin, innocent face like she's always confused, slim-petite torso but wide hips and fat (THICC) ass. Then I learned that she goes to church very often like 3 times a week that's why she likes to wear formal attire.

I asked for her number and we started texting and meeting outside work. She doesnt drink alcohol so it was a bit challenging to find the right moment. After a few dates, I purposely brought her to a see a boring movie and waited for her to complain about it. The moment she said it was boring AF I told her i knew how to spice things up. I grabbed her and kissed her neck and ear, automatically she turned to face me and seems like I unleashed the beast because she kissed me all over my face. We got out of the movie house and went to the nearest motel. I tried to buy a condom along the way but she said its not needed and she doesnt like the feeling.

Fast forward, I learned that shes only had sex with her BF at that time and it was mostly vanilla-type. We became FUBUs for the next few years. During our peak, we would have sex 3-4 times a week. She said she learned a lot from our escapades: BJ, deepthroat, 69, CIM, CIF, and as many positions as we could physically do. Before that she only knew missionary.

I remember one of our favorite things to do is I would cum in her face and mouth and then I put it back inside her pussy to continue fucking her. Also whenever she came from church and wore a long formal looking shirt, I would tell her to keep wearing it and she has to lift it up so it doesnt get stained during sex.

Eventually we had to slow down then stop because both of us were trying to grow our careers and naturally got busier. We're still friends and we would both just laugh when we talk about the "good old days".
Good share good share
Old 03-03-2021, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post
I had this colleague a few years ago who is not very pretty but at that time was exactly my type: fair skin, innocent face like she's always confused, slim-petite torso but wide hips and fat (THICC) ass. T

Wow! Nice and lucky encounter! This type is the best FB and still remain in contact after the passion wears off!
Old 05-03-2021, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

A short one from a girl's pov.

Was account managing this client of mine. Many years back, during a regular project update meeting, somehow client and me started bitching about our bosses. We were so into it that he invited me for dinner and drinks; more drinking than food really.

He was sending me back after the night's mini-revelry where we had this moment at the carpark at my place. Turned out the moment was too much for both of us, it was an immediate detour to his place followed by lots of horizontal dancing in his bed.

That led to many more "impromptu" meetings during the course of the project.
Old 05-03-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
livergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightzz View Post
A short one from a girl's pov.

Was account managing this client of mine. Many years back, during a regular project update meeting, somehow client and me started bitching about our bosses. We were so into it that he invited me for dinner and drinks; more drinking than food really.

He was sending me back after the night's mini-revelry where we had this moment at the carpark at my place. Turned out the moment was too much for both of us, it was an immediate detour to his place followed by lots of horizontal dancing in his bed.

That led to many more "impromptu" meetings during the course of the project.
That is what I would call providing 1000% customer service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1