The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-03-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Ok. Forums are just like acquaintances.

They can say until how power and how good. Take it with a pinch of salt. Anyway, there is no relationship yet also mah.

All this helpers are human like all of us. They also have needs like all of us. We want feel wanted, they also. As long as you show TLC (Tender Loving Care) to them and they are touched by it. Then simi lan sai they also willing liao.
( Click to show/hide )

I did meet up with 2 helpers that I know from some apps. Both not up to my minimum standard. So didn't went pass 1st date. The 2nd one actually asked to go some restaurant but I just say : I feel like eating xxxx. Then just bring her there. If she buay song, be it lah. Anyway, will not bother to contact after this.

I noticed a helper near my house. Looks quite ok and most importantly figure is not bad. One day, I managed to find chance to get her contact no. She is from Indonesia. Then start messaging her alot. First time I met her in my car, I attack already and she didn't resist. Ho say liao.

Ever since that time, I find nice panties, clothes and pants from Shopee and AliExpress and bought them for her. She felt loved. She got say give her money but I told her, don't be like this can? Then she stopped.

I ever even went to City Plaza on Sunday to find. But so far, I couldn't find anyone that is as pretty and got figure as good as this one that I found.

Whacked her like 10 times in my car already since I got her contact in early Feb. Everytime can see that she feels good and like to be banged by me. See liao damn shiok. Most of the time are quickies and she was ok also.

Now that I posted my story, those who don't believe .... it is totally fine. Those who been thru similar will know that I am not bull shitting.
Bro. Totally agreed with you.

Showing TLC (Tender Loving Care) to the maid during my first meet-up with her is certainly the minimum I will do and reason is simple, I wanted her to be touched by the simple gestures and fall for me then thereafter, she will be willing to do with my bidding.

I will meet up with this maid on mid-week afternoon and whacked her in the passenger van at the nearby MSCP within the 1.5hrs when she bring the kids to the heartland for tuition.
Most of the time will start with at least 3 rounds of fingering to make her wet and moans like heaven... then will locked in deep french kissing and tongue fighting. It will be followed by taking out her panties from under her skirt and start to ram the harden meat rod into her water hole. MSCP ramming are all quickies and she is enjoying it more than me.... heeeheeeeheee....

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 22-03-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
If u so shy in public, u think they shy to let u dick inside them in private?
bro fully agree, need to show loving in public and then can make good love in private ...
Old 22-03-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
boxfresh06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact ? Or xchange ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Yup, name start with D
Old 22-03-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 13
decipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydecipher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Ok. Forums are just like acquaintances.

They can say until how power and how good. Take it with a pinch of salt. Anyway, there is no relationship yet also mah.

All this helpers are human like all of us. They also have needs like all of us. We want feel wanted, they also. As long as you show TLC (Tender Loving Care) to them and they are touched

by it. Then simi lan sai they also willing liao.

I did meet up with 2 helpers that I know from some apps. Both not up to my minimum standard. So didn't went pass 1st date. The 2nd one actually asked to go some restaurant but I just say : I feel like eating xxxx. Then just bring her there. If she buay song, be it lah. Anyway, will not bother to contact after this.

I noticed a helper near my house. Looks quite ok and most importantly figure is not bad. One day, I managed to find chance to get her contact no. She is from Indonesia. Then start messaging her alot. First time I met her in my car, I attack already and she didn't resist. Ho say liao.

Ever since that time, I find nice panties, clothes and pants from Shopee and AliExpress and bought them for her. She felt loved. She got say give her money but I told her, don't be like this can? Then she stopped.

I ever even went to City Plaza on Sunday to find. But so far, I couldn't find anyone that is as pretty and got figure as good as this one that I found.

Whacked her like 10 times in my car already since I got her contact in early Feb. Everytime can see that she feels good and like to be banged by me. See liao damn shiok. Most of the time are quickies and she was ok also.

Now that I posted my story, those who don't believe .... it is totally fine. Those who been thru similar will know that I am not bull shitting.
Totally agree.

Show a bit of sincerity and TLC and you stand a good chance for a good bang or BJ in the first few dates
Old 22-03-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 18
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone got hdb room transit scare Sunday in case hotels full hse
Old 22-03-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Hugefeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Indo MIlLF 🍆
Looks like those playful type
Old 23-03-2021, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Yup then it’s the right one. Upz her twice last year. Does a pretty good DT. She loves bbbj and cim heheh
You guys got really good catch. I used to know two indo fdw one went to Taiwan and another got into relationship so no more play.

They are good in bbbj and cim and do a good job by making sure you release every drop.

Where do you hunt these mostly? I think location plays apart too.
Old 23-03-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decipher View Post
Totally agree.

Show a bit of sincerity and TLC and you stand a good chance for a good bang or BJ in the first few dates
Agree with you
Old 23-03-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Lai liao lai liao. Open liao 😂😂😂
Old 23-03-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post

Today meet 1. So far away in pungol y. Just had cofee. Very green and very scared when go to the staircase. I call it off and say maybe next time we meet.

Maybe i took it too fast.
Old 23-03-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3765 / Power: 17
jask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond reputejask357 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for the info, bro!
Old 23-03-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Today meet 1. So far away in pungol y. Just had cofee. Very green and very scared when go to the staircase. I call it off and say maybe next time we meet.

https://qiqi.world/read/21225?fbclid...fWX4hRpVl4#143
Old 23-03-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Pass by many times .... Blastier and Lavendar different of $10 only on weekdays for overnight

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 23-03-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1695 / Power: 0
BJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant futureBJstreet has a brilliant future

Quote:

Thanks for sharing
Old 23-03-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Bro,care to share this punggol maid that u meet...i like to try my luck, thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1