The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2021, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Hohoho, sounds like the daughter wants revenge

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 05-03-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Wahhhh.... Threesome with Mom and daughter on the Menu??

Waitiiiiinnnggggg..... more please.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 05-03-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

It was a nice hour or so soaking in the tub, other than Ann occasionally squashing my balls or dick, as if she was trying to show her dominance. I didn't get to try the jacuzzi function though I imagined it might have been fun. The only jacuzzi I'd been too before was this hot pool at a spa in Punggol a pretty long time ago. Although I don't think it was an actual jacuzzi, there was something quite relaxing about soaking in a hot pool with jets of water pounding your back and legs. And of course a nice relaxing massage after and… I think most guys who frequent there more or less know what's going on behind those curtains.

The rain shower was interesting too. I didn't know how it was possible to get clean when the water pressure was so low, like literally being in the rain. A lot of scrubbing had to be done. For both of us. I think Ann kind of like it as I scrubbed her back in the hard to reach places with that scrubber-thing. She didn't have an extra one so I didn't really get scrubbed by her. After awhile of being scrubbed, and occasionally teased by me when I brushed against her nipples or her pussy lips, she let me know that actually, the rain shower could be converted into a normal shower with higher water pressure.

We dried ourselves and headed back to the room. I left my backpack in the guest room so I didn't have anything to wear, merely wrapping the towel around my waist. Ann had a bathrobe hanging at the side and she put it on. I hoped she had one for me too. I didn't really want to sleep naked.

The room was dark but I didn't remember turning off the lights when we went to shower. Maybe they were motion-sensor as well.

Ann headed to the walk-in wardrobe while I went to the light switch by the door.

I turned on the lights.

Amanda: Hi.

She was lying under the covers in the middle of the bed.

Ann: What are you doing here???

Amanda: Sleeping? Then he turned on the lights.

She sat up, the covers sliding down her body. She stretched her arms upwards letting the loose strap of her tanktop slide down her shoulders. I tried not to stare but it was inevitable.

Amanda: Oops…

She smiled in my direction, obviously flirting. But she had caught the strap before her breast was exposed. Luckily it wasn't as sexy as it was supposed to be, otherwise my erection might be poking through the towel. Strangely Ann didn't have much reaction to whatever was happening, or didn't seem to show that she bothered at all about what Amanda was doing.

I wondered if Amanda was here for her revenge.

Ann: Ok. You can sleep here with mommy.

Amanda: Ok!

Ann slid on a pair of shorts and t-shirt and climbed into bed with her. Amanda looked at me.

Amanda: You joining us?

Me: Err… nah… my clothes are downstairs. I'll sleep downstairs.

Amanda lay back onto the bed and Ann curled up behind her, spooning her in a way. It was weird. She was too old to be sleeping with her mom. But who was I to judge. Under the covers I thought I saw the movement of Ann's hands going around her daughter. I wondered if she was going to grab her boobs or something. But I guess even that was too perverted for my mind to comprehend. Ann was merely hugging her daughter like she was a bolster.

I headed to the door and shut off the light before heading downstairs.

Maybe I was being stupid but I didn't turn on any of the lights when I headed downstairs, choosing to feel my way around in the dark. It honestly wasn't that dark, as there was still some moonlight coming in from the windows.

I managed to get back to the guest room without hitting into anything or making a lot of noise. It was cold though, as we didn't turn off the fan or the aircon.

I locked the door behind me turned off the fan, leaving the aircon on as I was lazy to find the remote, but I didn't turn on the lights either. I thought about getting dressed but was lazy to dig through my bag so I just hung the towel on the chair and lay on the bed, ignoring the slightly damp sheets from our previous sex session. I reached around for a blanket and found one under the pillow. Covering my lower half, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep, not bothering that I was naked under the blanket.

No one should be able to come in now anyway, except maybe Ann if she kept the key.

I almost fell asleep when I thought I heard sobbing in the corner of the room. I ignored it and refused to open my eyes. The room was very cold. Either the aircon was recently serviced or there was a supernatural presence in the room.

I pulled the blanket further up and squeezed my eyes shut tighter. I started to shiver slightly. The blanket was kind of useless. The sobbing stopped and I heaved a sigh of relief. Perhaps I should talk to Ann later after everyone woke up.

Maybe there was another reason why she didn't have any helpers anymore. Maybe that reason was currently in the corner of the room. Maybe I was thinking too much.
Old 05-03-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ohhh camping here .... seems there is a spooky element here in the room ����
Old 05-03-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sleeping former bed room or the other daughter sneakedi into TS room?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 05-03-2021, 07:07 PM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

I drifted off to sleep again. The temperature seemed to normalize. It was still cold, but at a more comfortable temperature.

Suddenly, I felt the foot of the bed depress. I refused to open my eyes. The blanket was slowly being lifted up. I wondered if I should hold it down or just let it be.

The presence moved higher up on the bed. I felt some warmth. Whatever was in the room was squeezing beside me under the blanket. I felt boobs pressing against my arm, and a wetness on my shoulder.

I opened my eyes.

Me: Alicia!

Alicia: Sorry.

I sat up and scrambled off the bed.

Me: What are you doing?

Big mistake. I wasn't dressed. But it was dark. Maybe she couldn't see anything.

Alicia: Can you hold me? Please?

Me: Why?

Alicia: I feel sad.

Me: I don't understand.

Alicia: just come back here.

I quickly located my backpack and grabbed a pair of boxers to wear.

Alicia: Oh. You were naked.

Me: Sorry. I thought I was alone.

I sat down on the edge of the bed.

Alicia: I miss my father.

Me: Ok…

Alicia: I broke up with my boyfriend recently. He used to be the one I could confide in, someone to talk to.

Me: Oh. Did you talk to your mom?

Alicia: We're not close.

Me: Your brother?

Alicia: Yes.

Me: And?

Alicia: He's so rigid. Doesn't know what to say or do. Just told me everything will be ok. And everyone misses dad. But I can tell they moved on long ago.

Me: Was that why you were crying in the corner?

Alicia: Yes. I was overwhelmed by emotions. Didn't want to cry in my room in case they heard me. I used to come to the maid's room to talk to her when she was still around.

Me: Oh.

Alicia: Then you came in and locked the door. I didn't know what to do.

Me: I had a feeling you didn't really like me.

Alicia: I don't. I don't like that mom was seeing you behind dad's back.

Me: I wasn't the only one.

I didn't why I had to defend myself.

Alicia: I know. But she kept seeing you. I know it broke my dad's heart.

Me: I honestly didn't know she was married until I met your dad.

Alicia: You did?

I wondered if I should tell her what happened.

Me: We had a talk.

Alicia: And?

Me: That's all. I never saw you mom again after that. Until recently.

Alicia: Are you sure?

Me: Pretty sure. I was overseas for a couple of years.

Alicia: That slut!

Me: What?

Alicia: She was still going out and coming back late and basically ignoring dad.

Me: Yeah. She did tell me she had a couple of one night stands.

Alicia: A couple?? This happened on like a weekly basis! Did she sleep with a few hundred guys???

Me: I don't think she's that promiscuous.

Alicia: You better get tested.

Me: Err.

Alicia: Anyway, when I hugged you just now. There was a weird feeling.

Me: What do you mean?

Alicia: Normally when I hug guys who aren't my father or brother, they'll be all over me. Touching my ass or pressing against my chest. Then sometimes I can feel their erection.

Me: Err…

Alicia: You were so scared to hug me back. It told me maybe you were a good guy.

Me: I don't know what to say.

Alicia: Thanks for talking to me.

Me: I didn't say much.

Alicia: Thanks for listening then.

Me: Are you feeling better?

Alicia: Slightly.

Me: That's good. Time to sleep then?

Alicia: Yes.

I expected her to get out of bed and go back to her room but she just lay there.

Me: Erm.

Alicia: Can you hug me to sleep?

Me: Err..

Alicia: Please?

Me: Your mom…

Alicia: Doesn't have to know.

Me: Err..

Alicia: Come on, I'm not a kid anymore.

Me: How old are you?

Alicia: I'm 19

Me: You aren't an adult. You shouldn't be with strange guys.

Alicia: Hilarious. You must think I'm an innocent virgin. And I don't think you're strange. Just some guy who's intimate with my mother.

Me: I don't want to think about that.

Alicia: All I'm asking is for you to hug me to sleep. Can you do that? Can you control your other urges?

Me: Of course I can.

Alicia: Then come into bed.

I got into bed. At least she was rather decently dressed, in an oversized t-shirt and shorts.

Me: How do you want to do this?

Alicia: Face me.

I did, and she lay on my arm and buried her face into my chest. I shifted my arm slightly so it was under her neck and wouldn't need to get amputated from no blood flow. I didn't know where to put my other hand so I tried to wrap it around her and place it on her back. I accidentally brushed against her enormous chest. She wasn't wearing a bra as I could feel her erected nipples. The smell of her shampoo was really nice. And I struggled to contain my thoughts.

Me: Sorry.

Alicia: You did that on purpose.

Me: No…

Alicia: Whatever.

I think she didn't know where exactly to put her hands either so she just placed them in front of her and "accidentally" brushed against my crotch.

Alicia: You're not having an erection. That's good.

Me: Was I supposed to???

Alicia: No…

She ended up wrapping her leg over my hip and pulled me closer towards her. Her hands were now resting on my crotch, but at the same time protecting hers.

I prayed to whatever god I could pray to that my dick stayed asleep.

It obviously was not working as I felt the blood rushing down below. It was twitching against her hands.

Alicia: Stop that!

Me: I can't!

She moved her hands out of way, placing one on my chest and the other on my waist where her leg was. In doing so, her crotch was now pressing against mine.

Me: Fuck.

She didn't seem to bother about it this time even though it was brushing against her sensitive area.

Eventually we both fell asleep in that position.

This was one fucking weird family. I hoped Alan was not interested in me.
Old 05-03-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Tiotok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love your story bro. Please update more!
Old 05-03-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
DaveRomeo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaveRomeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fabulous story, please keep going!
Old 05-03-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
EvanesceWind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kinky bro, u had an awesome journey man. Definitely enjoy reading since I'm always back to read more every now and then haha. Keep it up!!
Old 05-03-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Great updates and really enjoy reading to the Max!

Thank you!

Looking eagerly for the next instalment..
Old 05-03-2021, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome story by Mark with his three ladies.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 12
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

awesome story
Old 06-03-2021, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

I really love the twists and plot.
Old 06-03-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

I am beginning to love Ann's family members, getting more sexciting. Cheers!
Old 06-03-2021, 09:57 AM
Samster

I woke a few hours later. By my estimation, it was probably around 5am, my usual waking up time in the army.

I wondered what would happen if Ann saw us like this. With Amanda, she more or less seemed to be ok if something happened. But by some weird sequence of events I was in bed with her youngest. Who wasn't wearing a bra.

Somehow throughout the night, she barely moved from her position. Her hand and leg wrapped around me. Other hand on my chest and shoulder. Her t-shirt had risen a little throughout the night, her massive chest preventing it from moving further up, but revealing the creamy flash of her belly. Her stomach was not toned or flat like Ann or perhaps even Amanda. She still had some baby fats around. I noticed that my dick had actually sneaked out of the boxers front slit and was resting on her shorts. Thank goodness her hands had moved out of the way, otherwise I might have gotten and accidental handjob.

My shoulder felt a little sticky. It was still dark so I couldn't tell what it was. Tears or saliva. My hand was still on her back. I hope I didn't subconsciously molest her fleshy butt in the middle of the night. My other arm, thankfully, was still alive under her neck.

Me: Alicia…

She stirred slightly.

Alicia: Hmmm?

Me: Time to wake up…

She grunted and shifted her lower half. My exposed dick moved towards her thigh. I felt her flesh on it. And it was getting harder and harder.

Me: Alicia….

She grunted again and shifted again, squishing my hard cock against her thigh.

I stroked her hair with my free hand.

Me: Hey…

Alicia: What.

Her hand moved off my hip and towards my crotch.

Alicia: Why are you hard?

She rubbed the head.

Alicia: And why are you leaking precum???

She grabbed my dick and tried to move it aside, but it was too stiff, and brushed against the front of her shorts.

She gasped, probably at the sensation.

Alicia: Argh. Can you not be hard? I just want you to hug me.

Me: Err… maybe from the back?

Alicia: And where are you going to put this hard thing?

Me: Ok. Wait. Let me try to get it down.

I thought of mathematics, random history facts, but nothing worked. I was still hard. She ran her thumb across the head again.

Alicia: You know there's sperm in precum right?

Me: I know.

Alicia: You leaked onto my shorts and thigh.

Me: Not on purpose.

Alicia got up.

Alicia: There's no tissue here.

Me: I might have some in my bag.

Alicia: Can you turn on the light?

Me: Ok.

I got up and flipped the switch. I turned back to the bed and saw Alicia examining her shorts.

Alicia: What the fuck. Are you incontinent or something?

The entire front of her shorts was damp and sticky, and there was a huge trail of precum on her thigh.

She looked into her shorts.

Alicia: Oh. It's me. Not you.

Me: Huh?

Alicia: I'm wet. Do you have any wet wipes?

I dug through my bag and found a pack, tossing it to her.

She got off the bed and pulled off her shorts. I turned around, intending to give her some privacy.

Alicia: What's the matter? I'm sure you've seen a vagina before. Especially the one I came out of.

She sure was weird.

Alicia: Come here.

I obeyed.

After wiping herself, she took another wet tissue and wiped my dickhead.

Alicia: Disgusting.

She threw the used wet wipes aside. I tried to stuff my clean dick back into my boxers, but it was still tenting. She sat back on the bed and stared at me.

Alicia: Why do you like my mom?

Me: I don't know how to answer that.

Alicia: Does she treat you well?

Me: I guess so? We can click I guess. I feel happier with her than I was with my ex.

Alicia: Oh. Even though she's so much older?

Me: 10 years isn't much. And aren't you going to get dressed???

She was still sitting there. Her bald pussy staring at me.

Alicia: it's wet and sticky. You sure you didn't touch me when we were sleeping?

Me: I don't think so.

Alicia: You're weird.

Me: Yeah.

Alicia: I heard Amanda saying small and cute and laughing loudly.

Me: Yeah. Your mom made me show her.

Alicia: Take it off.

Me: Why?

Alicia: I'm going to be a doctor. I'm sure I'll have to see some penises every now and then.

Me: You've already touched it.

Alicia: I wanna see what made her laugh.

I took off my boxers anyway.

She pulled me closer, her face mere inches from it.

Alicia: Looks normal. Small, but it's not erect. But cute?

She pulled back the foreskin, then wanked it a few times. I almost jumped.

Me: What are you doing?

Alicia: Medical examination.

Me: Right. You want me to turn my head to the side and cough?

Alicia held my balls.

Alicia: Sure. Why not?

I grabbed her hands.

Me: Stop. We shouldn't be doing this.

She laughed.

Alicia: What? You think I'm going to blow you or something? I'm just checking if you have any STDs.

Me: What?

Alicia: You don't know how many guys my mom slept with. Maybe I should take a swab then send it to the lab…

Me: I don't think a medical student is allowed to do that…

She released my dick, which by now was semi-hard.

Alicia: Yup. I'm not. I'm just teasing you.

I quickly put on my boxers.

Alicia: I really enjoyed it last night.

Me: Erm.

Alicia: I trust you won't tell mom. Or anyone else.

Me: I won't.

Alicia: Don't worry. Based on research you're average sized.

Me: I'm not bothered by my size.

Alicia: And I'm sure you're more than capable of satisfying any woman.

Me: I guess so?

Alicia: If you still wanna be with my mom I really suggest you both go for a full sexual health screening. Externally I don't see any signs of STDs.

Me: Why are we still on this topic?

Alicia: Maybe I'm concerned for you?

Me: Oh.

She suddenly hugged me, purposely squeezing her chest against mine. My semi-hard dick was slowly on its way to bring fully hard.

She whispered in my ear.

Alicia: Or maybe I'm just like my sister.

She released me, put on her shorts still wet and sticky from our juices, quietly unlocked the door and left the room.

I quickly got dressed and watched her go up the stairs.

She knocked on Alan's door.

Alicia: Kor! What time are you going to school today? Can you drive me?

I couldn't hear what the response was, but in the darkness I saw Alicia look down at me. I swear there was an evil smile on her face.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1