The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?
NO - I will not take the vaccine 33 19.53%
YES - I will take any brand of vaccine given by government 50 29.59%
YES - I will take only Pfizer–BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine 46 27.22%
YES - I will take only Moderna COVID-19 vaccine 4 2.37%
YES - I will take only Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine 33 19.53%
YES - I will take only AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine 3 1.78%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
oiiuy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoiiuy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Will you take the COVID-19 vaccine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Thanks to China for their incompetency again.

1. They tried to cover up wuhan whistle blower doctors alert.
2. They tried to cover up their wuhan virus stats.
3. They tried to cover up the origin of wuhan virus.
4. They tried to send fake mask overseas.
5. They tried to send fake test kits overseas.
6. Now they try to send fake vaccines overseas.

you are a crazy total loser balless coward stupid retarded bastard racist PRC-hater penniless beggar scum dickhead mad dog!

you go die now!

you are a crazy retarded balless coward total loser penniless beggar bastard mad dog!

you knelt down on the floor and you licked my anushole and you ate my feces and I used my slipper to repeatedly slap your face!

I am soooooooo much wealthier than you this penniless beggar bastard coward balless total loser mad dog!

you go die now to end your useless pathetic beggar dog life now!

And you are a non-chinese!

you are a feces-skin non-chinese chao kek leng scum racist PRC-hater bastard mad dog!

Becos you go see all those local-chinese netizens that hate foreigners in Sgtalk forum such as Tangsen, sytlover, sinkaporean1964 etc etc, Although they got scold PRCs FTs but they will scold indians FTs even more and they also scold many other nationalities FTs.

Singapore-born chinese are only concerned about local bread-and-butter issues and how to improve their financial situation and especially the CECA FTs snatching jobs etc.

In the whole of singapore, you will never find a singapore-born chinese that always only exclusively scold PRCs FTs only and totally never scold indians FTs and other nationalities's FTs!

But you this racist chao kek leng bastard dog you always only exclusively stir hatred against the PRCs only and you never made a single post in all your postings to scold indian FTs!

you this unemployed crazy racist non-chinese PRC-hater bastard mad dog spent all your time everyday posting threads such as you create that boycott china thread and many other ridiculously racist threads to incite hatred against PRCs only!

And all singapore-born chinese totally don't care about the tussle between China and USA to be the number 1 superpower in the world!

Singapore-born chinese are only concerned about local bread-and-butter issues and how to improve their financial situation and especially the CECA FTs snatching jobs etc.

In that recent 2020 General Election 9-days campaign period also not a single local-chinese opposition candidate mention about China!

All the local-chinese opposition candidates only talk about local bread-and-butter issues that singaporean-chinese are concerned about!

Those Local-chinese anti-foreigners netizens will never behave in the same way as you this non-chinese racist PRC-hater shit-skin chao kek leng bastard scum dog!

Hence it is very obvious that you are non-chinese and you are a racist feces-skin chao kek leng bastard PRC-hater scum dog! And you are a foreigner and you are not a local-born singaporean!

And it is you that is a unemployed paid racist PRC-hater internet brigade paid to everyday post threads/postings to stir hatred against the common PRC people!

you go die now!

you this bastard scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Last edited by oiiuy; Today at 03:39 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 03:11 AM
Samster

oiiuy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoiiuy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this funboi is a non-chinese racist PRC-hater chao kek leng ah neh bastard dog!

this funboi is a foreigner internet brigade paid by someone to everyday spent lots of time to post/create threads/psotings to stir hatred against the common PRC people!

Singaporeans are practical people. Singaporeans will only spend lots of time to do things that reap actual material benefits to them and will not spend lots of time everyday to do totally meaningless activities that reap totally no material benefits to themselves!

And all singapore-born chinese totally don't care about the tussle between China and USA to be the number 1 superpower in the world!

Singaporeean-chinese are only concerned about local bread-and-butter issues and local issues that affect them directly!

this funboi is a unemployed non-chinese racist PRC-hater chao kek leng indian ah neh bastard dog!

And this funboi is not singaporean!

this funboi is a foreigner internet brigade paid by someone to everyday spent lots of time to post/create threads/psotings to stir hatred against the common PRC people!

Look at the shocking numerous threads/postings this crazy racist ah neh bastard dog funboi post everyday to stir hatred against the PRCs people!

that 2 bastard racist PRC-hater dogs lookslikejesus and newyorker88 are also non-chinese chao kek lengs indian ah neh racist dogs!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Thanks to China for their incompetency again.

1. They tried to cover up wuhan whistle blower doctors alert.
2. They tried to cover up their wuhan virus stats.
3. They tried to cover up the origin of wuhan virus.
4. They tried to send fake mask overseas.
5. They tried to send fake test kits overseas.
6. Now they try to send fake vaccines overseas.

you are a balless coward crazy retarded racist PRC-hater bastard feces-skin chao kek leng dog!

It is you this non-chinese racist PRC-hater chao kek leng bastard scum dog that will be arrested for always stirring hatred against the China new citizens!

you this balless coward racist PRC-hater shit-skin chao kek leng bastard dog cowardly hides behind the keyboard to make sooooo many postings to stir hatred against the China new immigrants but you this chao kek leng racist bastard dog did not even make 1 single post in all your 2000plus postings to scold the indian new immigrants!

Remember last year in Singapore one non-chinese man he was sentenced to jail for a few weeks becos he made racist insulting remarks against a foreign-chinese supermarket shop staff. That non-chinese man he said "your fucking chinese president" and " you chinese virus" etc

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded bastard balless coward scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1