The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
asking4hj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: True stories/news from the MotherLand of the Chinese people

Very interesting share bro, looking forward to more updates
Old 08-12-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates, cheers!
Old 09-12-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
GunningForSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro.
Old 10-12-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful write up.

Camping here for more interesting updates here.
Old 31-12-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gaipauchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more updates.....
Old 15-01-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Happy new year bro... any new happenings story
Old 16-01-2021, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Longstaff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share by TS
Old 17-01-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nowadays, still many people prefering chinese girl. mostly chinese girl is from asia couuntry, you can meet them in the site that most asian are in it like sugabok,com and fb.
Old 17-01-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any update on your experience with the chinese people, usually have 2 only which are good or bad
Old 17-01-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
Westernbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up the thread. Cam on. Lumtinh!!
Old 18-01-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

期待哥的新故事!
Old 05-03-2021, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't able to write or even browse SBF much due to overwhelming work & me having to make 2 consecutive trips between my current city of work and SH. So right now I am still in the south, projected date of return to SH is likely to be around end of this month if all things go well. CNY had been 'strange' this year, long story cut short was tt we worked like dogs prior to 除夕, came back to work on the fourth day to chiong again. Usually, people would be away at their hometowns or they would tour the country, but this time round, some of them actually remained in their working cities. Things had been stale for the past 2 months other than the trip I made with Sophie back to her home city where her father is staying.

Okay so since I was in the south after the official CNY break, and we were also given days off to make up coming back to work early, all my colleagues had their 'own activities', I ended up following Sophie back to her home town. I was thinking of traveling to a few cities nearby but when i was having dinner with Sophie one night after work, I asked her about her home town & she simply said, if I wanted to find out, she would'nt mind me tagging along. I rmb she said to me "可以呀 你跟我回我老家走走 我带你去玩几天”. Actually it was very kind of her to do so, since we were not in a r/s, just work colleagues & she didn't have to 'entertain me' or suck up to me. I did not confirm with her then, until we met up again with Grace & my female colleague b4 they 'encouraged' me to go since I had nothing to do & nowhere to go also. My thought was ‘有人带我玩几天也很好啊' & told Sophie I would come along with her. We managed to get train tickets for tt Fri morning, i bought her a small bouquet of flowers & she rolled her eyes when she said tt. But like most women, I could see & tell tt she likes it & 'took good care' of it throughout the trip & did not attempt to hide it. Well the best part was a female staff at our destination station commented on it when she walked past us & tt appreciative smile on Sophie's face led to me quietly saying 'yes lah'. 过路费交了, I could look forward to a worry-free trip . We took a long car ride out of town and to the slightly more rural area. Her sister called her when we were about to reach. She told me her sister also came back to visit their father.

Her dad's place is a square, one storey house with a small patch of grass right in the center. Quite rundown but at least the house itself looks firm & steady. Her sister met us at the entrance & my first impression was both sisters certainly look alike in one area. She had her dark long hair tied up, wore a sleeveless white blouse & dark long cotton pants. Quite milfy looks imo, quite tall & abit 肉肉 kind but not fat. She was tidying up a room quite near the entrance b4 we arrived & her boobies were noticeably jiggling quite freely while she walked with us. Once both of them started talking, I had no doubt they are sisters cos it was as if Sophie was conversing with her split self. '男人啊?' '不是,同事.' We met their father in his room, he wasn't quite mobile but 很有精神. Then very quickly, he reached for the drawer nearest to him & took out a red packet for me. Immediately, I tried to politely decline but he insisted & told me to take it as a blessing. In return, I took out my gift for him, a 小古玩 which I bought when I was in BJ. He smiled & thanked me profusely. Her sister led us to Sophie's room b4 we went to my room & her sister's room was just beside mine. My room was really neat & tidy, a small window & some posters on the walls. There is a small standing fan & a wooden chair beside the wardrobe. I found Sophie in her father's room b4 I went to help out her sister to clear out the room. Her sister was certainly more chatty & polite with me. I rmb it was still quite cooling for me tt day but her back was drenched with sweat. She was wearing a bra but likely one with very soft & thin material cos I could see her hard nips beneath the blouse. She told me she needed a shower right after this & also realised tt I had yet to know where the bathroom is. Well the bathroom is like a walk back into maybe 1970s China, one squatting toilet cubicle with no door. It is at the back of the house, in a backyard with a sliding door, outside the bathroom looks like an area where they do their laundry. There isn't any bathroom door too and just a flimsy DIY-looking 'hanging curtain' around the area beside the squatting toilet supposedly to be used for showering. I mean the bathroom looked clean, got toilet paper but really like some outdoor camping site.

After I was done looking around, I took a piss & was thinking what if I was showering and someone walked in, Sophie's sister walked in wrapped in a purple towel with her barang barang. '会有点不习惯对吗?' She said to me, as she walked in. She told me she felt the same when she came back for the 1st time few years ago. She was so nonchalant & comfortable in tt towel tt she even stopped to continue to tell me what she felt then about this place. And tt towel was really too short to hide all of her modesty cos I was fxxking sure I saw a few strands of her meimei hair peeking out from beneath the hem of the towel. The area was quite dim so I could not be sure & I didn't want to be caught looking. She talked for about 15min b4 a call came to end this really quite awkward chat with a colleague's sister. She sat down on the stone bench just infront of the squatting cubicle & crossed her legs. I quickly leave the bathroom. When I stepped out & looked around, I saw a pair of black lacy see-through panties being hanged together with a bunch of laundry. I walked back to their father's room, Sophie was still talking to him & so I went back to my room. Her sister's knocked on my door when she walked past, presumably to let me know I could use the bathroom. After they served their father his dinner, we went out for our own dinner & the sisters shared about their father's worsening health condition. Later, we found a place to drink & the sisters let go abit of rant & some squabbles after a few rounds of beer. We were back home at around midnight, both girls were able to tend to themselves & I knocked out after awhile. Next morning was really strange. I woke up quite early with a persistent boner, could not pee at all even after standing at the cubicle like an idiot for very long until I realised a stark naked woman was actually standing quite near me. She has thick dark brownish nipples on her large boobies, her arms were folded below them and she has slightly trimmed bush below her just a little bit round tummy but have firm toned legs. It was surreal, I was abit groggy but I also knew I wanted it. I grabbed her left breast & then her right breast when she was tying up her hair. Her right breast looks obviously bigger than her left & I used my fingers to play caress & rub her aroused nipple. When we kissed for awhile, she grabbed by hard didi with her hand & stroked it. She went on her knees, like really dropped to her knees b4 she kissed & licked my didi with her tongue. '你想怎么样干我?' She asked me, while still on her knees & kissing my didi head. I got her to stand up, reached down to have a feel of her meimei & immediately felt her soaking sticky moistness. Not exaggerated to say she was burning down there & need my didi to 灭火. Her legs shook a little bit when my didi head touched her wet meimei protruding lips, teased her for awhile b4 I slowly slide it inside her from behind. She was very tight, maybe because she was also damn aroused or excited & was squeezing my didi. I had to tell her not to squeeze & she giggled. Maybe also because it was my 1st fxxk after quite some time, or maybe because she was really wet, i really felt damn shiok inside her. To be grabbing her big boobies from behind & with my didi buried deep inside her leaking meimei, it is my best moments so far for the past year. Not paiseh to admit I did not last more than 10min . Her moans weren't epic nor at B&W's level, but hearing her deep breathing & '干我干我' & '你好讨厌' was enough for me to quickly burst my load big big. Also, I did not expect her to take it all down her throat, yes she swallows cos most of the older women I fxxked usually spit out. And because her butt is meaty, so fxxking her doggy feels even more shiok.

Of cos reality bites hard. 爽完了后, 后悔的实锤打下来的有点快. I felt a strong sense of guilt even though I wasn't in a r/s with Sophie. Something tt I did not expect to be that overwhelming. Sophie sensed something was wrong with me when we went out that afternoon without her sister who wanted to accompany their father. The ironic part or maybe not ironic, maybe just interesting part was tt when we walked past a 情人旅馆, she actually stopped & looked at me. I did not say anything, she said '我... 算了' & we walked away from the motel. Her mood brightened up later on too, began to talk more, maybe she thought that she gave me a clear signal already, it was up to me to take it or not. I returned to my 'old self' when I am with her during dinner time, & she told me when she was talking to her father ytd, she felt a strong sense of guilt, she felt tt she 'abandoned' him & left him to 'fend for himself' cos she had to go to the city to work. She did consider bringing him to the city to live with her but he refused to leave the house which is actually understandable.
Old 05-03-2021, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
beji is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeji is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awesome update bro!
Old 05-03-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Shiok writeup.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 07-03-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Haven't able to write or even browse SBF much due to overwhelming work & me having to make 2 consecutive trips between my current city of work and SH. So right now I am still in the south, projected date of return to SH is likely to be around end of this month if all things go well. CNY had been 'strange' this year, long story cut short was tt we worked like dogs prior to 除夕, came back to work on the fourth day to chiong again. Usually, people would be away at their hometowns or they would tour the country, but this time round, some of them actually remained in their working cities. Things had been stale for the past 2 months other than the trip I made with Sophie back to her home city where her father is staying.

Okay so since I was in the south after the official CNY break, and we were also given days off to make up coming back to work early, all my colleagues had their 'own activities', I ended up following Sophie back to her home town. I was thinking of traveling to a few cities nearby but when i was having dinner with Sophie one night after work, I asked her about her home town & she simply said, if I wanted to find out, she would'nt mind me tagging along. I rmb she said to me "可以呀 你跟我回我老家走走 我带你去玩几天”. Actually it was very kind of her to do so, since we were not in a r/s, just work colleagues & she didn't have to 'entertain me' or suck up to me. I did not confirm with her then, until we met up again with Grace & my female colleague b4 they 'encouraged' me to go since I had nothing to do & nowhere to go also. My thought was ‘有人带我玩几天也很好啊' & told Sophie I would come along with her. We managed to get train tickets for tt Fri morning, i bought her a small bouquet of flowers & she rolled her eyes when she said tt. But like most women, I could see & tell tt she likes it & 'took good care' of it throughout the trip & did not attempt to hide it. Well the best part was a female staff at our destination station commented on it when she walked past us & tt appreciative smile on Sophie's face led to me quietly saying 'yes lah'. 过路费交了, I could look forward to a worry-free trip . We took a long car ride out of town and to the slightly more rural area. Her sister called her when we were about to reach. She told me her sister also came back to visit their father.

Her dad's place is a square, one storey house with a small patch of grass right in the center. Quite rundown but at least the house itself looks firm & steady. Her sister met us at the entrance & my first impression was both sisters certainly look alike in one area. She had her dark long hair tied up, wore a sleeveless white blouse & dark long cotton pants. Quite milfy looks imo, quite tall & abit 肉肉 kind but not fat. She was tidying up a room quite near the entrance b4 we arrived & her boobies were noticeably jiggling quite freely while she walked with us. Once both of them started talking, I had no doubt they are sisters cos it was as if Sophie was conversing with her split self. '男人啊?' '不是,同事.' We met their father in his room, he wasn't quite mobile but 很有精神. Then very quickly, he reached for the drawer nearest to him & took out a red packet for me. Immediately, I tried to politely decline but he insisted & told me to take it as a blessing. In return, I took out my gift for him, a 小古玩 which I bought when I was in BJ. He smiled & thanked me profusely. Her sister led us to Sophie's room b4 we went to my room & her sister's room was just beside mine. My room was really neat & tidy, a small window & some posters on the walls. There is a small standing fan & a wooden chair beside the wardrobe. I found Sophie in her father's room b4 I went to help out her sister to clear out the room. Her sister was certainly more chatty & polite with me. I rmb it was still quite cooling for me tt day but her back was drenched with sweat. She was wearing a bra but likely one with very soft & thin material cos I could see her hard nips beneath the blouse. She told me she needed a shower right after this & also realised tt I had yet to know where the bathroom is. Well the bathroom is like a walk back into maybe 1970s China, one squatting toilet cubicle with no door. It is at the back of the house, in a backyard with a sliding door, outside the bathroom looks like an area where they do their laundry. There isn't any bathroom door too and just a flimsy DIY-looking 'hanging curtain' around the area beside the squatting toilet supposedly to be used for showering. I mean the bathroom looked clean, got toilet paper but really like some outdoor camping site.

After I was done looking around, I took a piss & was thinking what if I was showering and someone walked in, Sophie's sister walked in wrapped in a purple towel with her barang barang. '会有点不习惯对吗?' She said to me, as she walked in. She told me she felt the same when she came back for the 1st time few years ago. She was so nonchalant & comfortable in tt towel tt she even stopped to continue to tell me what she felt then about this place. And tt towel was really too short to hide all of her modesty cos I was fxxking sure I saw a few strands of her meimei hair peeking out from beneath the hem of the towel. The area was quite dim so I could not be sure & I didn't want to be caught looking. She talked for about 15min b4 a call came to end this really quite awkward chat with a colleague's sister. She sat down on the stone bench just infront of the squatting cubicle & crossed her legs. I quickly leave the bathroom. When I stepped out & looked around, I saw a pair of black lacy see-through panties being hanged together with a bunch of laundry. I walked back to their father's room, Sophie was still talking to him & so I went back to my room. Her sister's knocked on my door when she walked past, presumably to let me know I could use the bathroom. After they served their father his dinner, we went out for our own dinner & the sisters shared about their father's worsening health condition. Later, we found a place to drink & the sisters let go abit of rant & some squabbles after a few rounds of beer. We were back home at around midnight, both girls were able to tend to themselves & I knocked out after awhile. Next morning was really strange. I woke up quite early with a persistent boner, could not pee at all even after standing at the cubicle like an idiot for very long until I realised a stark naked woman was actually standing quite near me. She has thick dark brownish nipples on her large boobies, her arms were folded below them and she has slightly trimmed bush below her just a little bit round tummy but have firm toned legs. It was surreal, I was abit groggy but I also knew I wanted it. I grabbed her left breast & then her right breast when she was tying up her hair. Her right breast looks obviously bigger than her left & I used my fingers to play caress & rub her aroused nipple. When we kissed for awhile, she grabbed by hard didi with her hand & stroked it. She went on her knees, like really dropped to her knees b4 she kissed & licked my didi with her tongue. '你想怎么样干我?' She asked me, while still on her knees & kissing my didi head. I got her to stand up, reached down to have a feel of her meimei & immediately felt her soaking sticky moistness. Not exaggerated to say she was burning down there & need my didi to 灭火. Her legs shook a little bit when my didi head touched her wet meimei protruding lips, teased her for awhile b4 I slowly slide it inside her from behind. She was very tight, maybe because she was also damn aroused or excited & was squeezing my didi. I had to tell her not to squeeze & she giggled. Maybe also because it was my 1st fxxk after quite some time, or maybe because she was really wet, i really felt damn shiok inside her. To be grabbing her big boobies from behind & with my didi buried deep inside her leaking meimei, it is my best moments so far for the past year. Not paiseh to admit I did not last more than 10min . Her moans weren't epic nor at B&W's level, but hearing her deep breathing & '干我干我' & '你好讨厌' was enough for me to quickly burst my load big big. Also, I did not expect her to take it all down her throat, yes she swallows cos most of the older women I fxxked usually spit out. And because her butt is meaty, so fxxking her doggy feels even more shiok.

Of cos reality bites hard. 爽完了后, 后悔的实锤打下来的有点快. I felt a strong sense of guilt even though I wasn't in a r/s with Sophie. Something tt I did not expect to be that overwhelming. Sophie sensed something was wrong with me when we went out that afternoon without her sister who wanted to accompany their father. The ironic part or maybe not ironic, maybe just interesting part was tt when we walked past a 情人旅馆, she actually stopped & looked at me. I did not say anything, she said '我... 算了' & we walked away from the motel. Her mood brightened up later on too, began to talk more, maybe she thought that she gave me a clear signal already, it was up to me to take it or not. I returned to my 'old self' when I am with her during dinner time, & she told me when she was talking to her father ytd, she felt a strong sense of guilt, she felt tt she 'abandoned' him & left him to 'fend for himself' cos she had to go to the city to work. She did consider bringing him to the city to live with her but he refused to leave the house which is actually understandable.
Do you feel they are more open minded about sex.. or because they are more daring with non prc men.. kinda like short term safe fling.

Did you ever find out who was the hungry lady in the bathroom?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1