The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2022, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvatoreO View Post
Anyone know where Mindy/Celina gone?
Tia gong she is injured as she fell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heshang View Post
Bro. Care to share with me the contact? Tried to contact Mindy today but no response already.
Sent u mine. Good alternative, early 30s and will not reject type. Good juagen, back and neck cracking with cupping throw in. Heard many bros wanna up her, but she is quite prim and proper, so respect her for her trade n skills
Old 03-03-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 3
Bakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBakedbeans45 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is ping2 worth? She quote me 120/hr but didnt specify package. If doesnt include extras then not worth?
Old 03-03-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

Soda is finally back!
Old 03-03-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
danmar is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro can share ctc for soda/coco?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
This list is not rocket science. Any bro who cheong or juagen enough will know all of them. Many bro texted me but I reply here so easier for me.

(1) melody juagen is for pleasure. No effect but when she hdly you from behind, she said 50% of the weaker folks shoot out in that position. Those who get to fuck her (maybe 1 or 2 at a specific time) will be in heaven. I think many bro agree her tits is very nice. Imagine a rich tai tai bao u like that …

(2) the most powerful or I would say like the Thailand juagen is coco. I am surprised she is less famous than soda. I think she is legendary. For so many juagen I have tried, coco one is super powerful. If you are doing your first time, it can freak you out. If you are still standing rock solid after juagen, she will “help” you shoot it out. Ok! I know her super well so Coco told me usually they said no shooting is BS. For juagen, she will usually do more than 30 min and for hJ, she usually wank you out in 5 min. For this additional 5 min, u pay $20 more. So u decide whether you want to wank out or not. Ask u don’t wank is just excuse to charge more. Lol!

(3) Soda is another one who also let u test the tool through hJ, bbbj. Some get fj but all additional charge one. Long time ago, soda said her shifu said no hJ because must “respect” the art etc…in the end, charge more la. Now I didn’t go for long time. Some of my bro said it starts from $150. Fj maybe $300 if u willing to pay? Lol! Talk cock only la. Don’t believe you just take a stash of notes out and see whether soda rides you .

New bird can start with melody. Garang one can try coco. I won’t fuck this ppl on the list apart from soda. Thai like champion in terms of fj.
Old 04-03-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
Juliensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by danmar View Post
hi bro can share ctc for soda/coco?
Can i have contact for melody and soda? Cheers
Old 04-03-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bavvy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can you please share with me the contact.. new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
For A cup lovers only..slim and slender..but she wants to be known for her professionalism, strong back and neck cracking, and also her juagen. One of the more value for money ML who throw in cupping/guasha/ear digging (choose one)

Actually some bro whom I forget pass me her contact. Then I tried, I think it suits me. Legendary bro Naka Timo also felt its worth. But for any funny hanky panky, please skip. LOL
Old 04-03-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
No use to get her contact. Like many bros have said, she's no longer accepting new customers. Check your PM. I give you another MILF JG master.
Please share contact with me also.. appreciate
Old 04-03-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Soda is finally back!
Hi bro.. please share contact 🙏
Old 04-03-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Can I have contact of JG provider in Rochor
Old 04-03-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2976 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujupie View Post
Soda is finally back!
Her shop got any tualiap? A bit sian always go find Soda. Lol! After a while play till bored. Now unless I want a bbbj and cim, a bit like not so worth
Old 04-03-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
madbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can share Soda's contact? TIA
Old 04-03-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
haroit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Actually you try coco if u can really tahan the pain. It was freaking pain and you will beg for mercy. But as she juagen for 40 min, u can feel the power of your cock. As she tries to release for u, u can see the cum shoot super far and the load is tremendous! Those lazy fuck won’t do so long. Only shi shi or soda maybe around 20-25 min. The rest just do like 10 min then tell grand finale
bro mind sharing coco's ctc? let me share your pain too
Old 05-03-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light

Any good JG recommend nearby Lavender MrT?
Old 05-03-2022, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdna70 View Post
Just to share my recent 2 booking encounters with P2. First time trying her JG out.
Some 2 weeks back, tried booking her for a 2pm session at ~10am, no response, then again ~12noon, no response again, sent a cancellation after 30 minutes, then out of nowhere, at 1.58pm, got a msg from her asking if coming or not. Politely declined the offer.
Just earlier this week, tried booking another appt with her for a 5pm session. Instant confirmation, Hosei Liao. Went down to the rundown shopping complex early despite the heavy downpour that day. Msg her that I have arrived & ask for unit number, no response.
5pm came & gone, despite multiple attempts to contact her, no response. Left the place after 30 minutes, frustrated 😤. Only after I left then she msg me that she had mistaken the 5pm appt for 5.30pm.
RTJG? Definitely NO.
Mine even worst, halfway into the massage, she told me that she mistake accept another booking the same time with me & ask me if i could come again mx say onot.
Old 05-03-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
DunTouchMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jikikoh View Post
Mine even worst, halfway into the massage, she told me that she mistake accept another booking the same time with me & ask me if i could come again mx say onot.
I feel you, was omw to her shop when she cancelled on me saying she overbooked.. Half an hour later she asked if I am coming, had to rush down. Not very good at book keeping... Would not RTJG as well due to my busy schedule.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread