The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2009, 02:41 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fox_princess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fat and Cute MLY gal named Fox_Princess!

Hello there! Friends call me fox coz i m cute n funny n nt to mention silly sometimes..hahaha.. I am quite new to this website as intro by someone and he said i should give it a try..so i decided to try this website.. Used to get my clients in from chatlines, clubs n some were intro by my friends.. I am currently in financial problem due to some personal family reason n my problems as well if i have to depend on my full time job i don tink it is going to end that fast....So i hope u guys out there would help me out n be sincere to me. if u by reading this thread u don quite like me i m fine with me as long as you are honest and sincere just dont put my hopes too high n u just messing n fooling around...

I am fat or plum gal...i don know u decide coz some call me fat but some says i m just plump dats all so i leave it to u to decide..., only those guys who is interested in me pls pm me ur number n i get back to you as soon as possible. Not to mention i also heard bout people who being called "fly aeroplane" well this attitude is not nice. Just put urself in the shoes n someone did that to you how did u feel? And also number collectors..Ask for the girls number but didnt call them just keep the numbers? For what? Does that number turns to gold? I m just being straight n honest but not being rude..So think bout it..I am nice n friendly once u get to knw me u won't regret... Btw these are my details n pls take note this for people who interested in this big size gal here...Oh ya before i forget to mention sorry guys i don have a photo of myself thank u for the understanding:
Looks: 5.5/10 (sweet type)
Race: Mly
Ht:157cm
Wt:68kg
Stats: 36c-37-38
A.J: NO
F.J: YES
CIM.:YES
COB: YES
COF: YES
Swallow: Yes but there is additional of $10
Damage: $80/1/1, 90/2/90mins, 120/unlimited/2hrs (damage exclude room n condom)
BBBJ in car: $50 per shot
BBBJ in stairs: $60 per shot
I also do in stairs F.J but there is an additional of $10
Overnite: 230(10 hrs) exclude room n condom
Housecall depends on area additional $30..

P.S pls help me with sincerity n honesty.
Sorry guys there is something wrong with my profile n u cant pm me here but pls do pm me at my email : [email protected]

PLS TAKE NOTE ***** I don have any pics/photo to upload guys i am terribly sorry n thank you for ur understanding and sincerity...Thank you!
Old 13-05-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fat and Cute MLY gal named Fox_Princess!

Er... body is 36-37-38? Sounds like a cone leh...
Old 13-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
Happyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox_princess View Post
Hello there! Friends call me fox coz i m cute n funny n nt to mention silly sometimes..hahaha.. I am quite new to this website as intro by someone and he said i should give it a try..so i decided to try this website.. Used to get my clients in from chatlines, clubs n some were intro by my friends.. I am currently in financial problem due to some personal family reason n my problems as well if i have to depend on my full time job i don tink it is going to end that fast....So i hope u guys out there would help me out n be sincere to me. if u by reading this thread u don quite like me i m fine with me as long as you are honest and sincere just dont put my hopes too high n u just messing n fooling around...

I am fat or plum gal...i don know u decide coz some call me fat but some says i m just plump dats all so i leave it to u to decide..., only those guys who is interested in me pls pm me ur number n i get back to you as soon as possible. Not to mention i also heard bout people who being called "fly aeroplane" well this attitude is not nice. Just put urself in the shoes n someone did that to you how did u feel? And also number collectors..Ask for the girls number but didnt call them just keep the numbers? For what? Does that number turns to gold? I m just being straight n honest but not being rude..So think bout it..I am nice n friendly once u get to knw me u won't regret... Btw these are my details n pls take note this for people who interested in this big size gal here...Oh ya before i forget to mention sorry guys i don have a photo of myself thank u for the understanding:
Looks: 5.5/10 (sweet type)
Wt:68kg
Stats: 36c-37-38
A.J: NO
F.J: YES
CIM.:YES
COB: YES
COF: YES
Swallow: Yes but there is additional of $10
Damage: $80/1/1, 90/2/90mins, 120/unlimited/2hrs (damage exclude room n condom)
BBBJ in car: $50 per shot
BBBJ in stairs: $60 per shot
I also do in stairs F.J but there is an additional of $10
Overnite: 230(10 hrs) exclude room n condom
Housecall depends on area additional $30..

P.S pls help me with sincerity n honesty.
Sorry guys there is something wrong with my profile n u cant pm me here but pls do pm me at my email : [email protected]

PLS TAKE NOTE ***** I don have any pics/photo to upload guys i am terribly sorry n thank you for ur understanding and sincerity...Thank you!
Can pls explaine? $90 /2/90 mins?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P8xLN1r6Ut0
Old 13-05-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
PreTender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think she mean 90mins = 1˝hrs
Old 14-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this is gonna be a first time for me.... "first report for a new thread"!!

met up with fox somewhere in the east, picked her up and drove to an industrial park's MSCP. and we proceed to the backseat for some BBBJ action. cut the story short. it was a great session, she'll alternate between licking the tip and engulfing the whole rod. too bad i'm a 3 sec wonder, spew the whole load into her mouth and she kept on sucking.

she is kinda plump but has a great service attitude with nice soft titties.

description provided by TS is accurate. well worth the blow. maybe will try for a root next time round.

i'm not her OKT or agent, just a satisfied customer.
Old 14-05-2009, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ponpon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi , can u pm me ur no...

thanks
Old 14-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Fedexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fat and Cute MLY gal named Fox_Princess!

Met up with fox n picked her up and drove to a MSCP in the east. We then proceeded for some BBBJ action. It was a great session with her licking the tip and engulfing the whole rod. Also did some auto roaming n sucking (nice soft titties) which she was very accommodating. I then off-loaded the whole load into her mouth and she kept on sucking.

She is cute n a little plump but she make up for it with her great service attitude. She is really well worth the blow.

I'm not her OKT or agent, just a very satisfied customer.
Old 14-05-2009, 09:58 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
capricorn7inch is stuck in moderation for some time to come

hey bros, met up with fox at hotel 81 classic, she is a little plum but not that fat. Her titties was like WOW!!!! LOVED IT!!

She arrived, quite shy at first but after break the ice she is quite friendly n lovely to talk to...

But hey guys she maybe plump but she is awesome so i gives her the two thumbs up!

So guys maybe give it a try and btw not to mentuion her lil sis is quite tight and she knows how to play with ur lil bro when u insert her...u know like clenching ur lil bro inside her lil sis..

Ahh! thats nice!
Old 14-05-2009, 10:02 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
capricorn7inch is stuck in moderation for some time to come

And btw if u cant get to her u can email me at [email protected]

I m just helping to gv her contacts so bros u can email to me too....

Give it a try cause worth it a million times!
Old 14-05-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Are You http://sbfsg.org/welcome...rozy-here.html ??
If Yes...
The Diff...
You Are 22 Yrs Old Now
&
You Put In Extra... ( Stats: 36c-35-38 to 36c-37-38 )

Have A Nice Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique_Rozy View Post
Wt:66kg
Stats: 36c-35-38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 15-05-2009, 05:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14 View Post
Are You http://sbfsg.org/welcome...rozy-here.html ??
If Yes...
The Diff...
You Are 22 Yrs Old Now
&
You Put In Extra... ( Stats: 36c-35-38 to 36c-37-38 )

Have A Nice Day
Wah spot on bro.. simply spot on! Now that you've pointed it out, I'm starting to see the similarities between rozy's thread and this. Seems like its the same girl running the show by creating multiple nicks and setting up multiple threads to promote herself. Haiyo, why cant she stick to just one thread leh? Heng got your warning bro, if not I would have pm-ed her for her contact and might have up her.. Thanks for the heads up bro ANDYSIAO14.. Cheers!
Old 15-05-2009, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffDiver69 View Post
this is gonna be a first time for me.... "first report for a new thread"!!

met up with fox somewhere in the east, picked her up and drove to an industrial park's MSCP. and we proceed to the backseat for some BBBJ action. cut the story short. it was a great session, she'll alternate between licking the tip and engulfing the whole rod. too bad i'm a 3 sec wonder, spew the whole load into her mouth and she kept on sucking.

she is kinda plump but has a great service attitude with nice soft titties.

description provided by TS is accurate. well worth the blow. maybe will try for a root next time round.

i'm not her OKT or agent, just a satisfied customer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedexpress View Post
Met up with fox n picked her up and drove to a MSCP in the east. We then proceeded for some BBBJ action. It was a great session with her licking the tip and engulfing the whole rod. Also did some auto roaming n sucking (nice soft titties) which she was very accommodating. I then off-loaded the whole load into her mouth and she kept on sucking.

She is cute n a little plump but she make up for it with her great service attitude. She is really well worth the blow.

I'm not her OKT or agent, just a very satisfied customer

Twist and turn a little of the FR but both seems identical

~~Temporary Retired~~
Old 15-05-2009, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yah... i'll fail fedexpress's FR for plagiarism.

for you sleuths out there.... i only have 1 nick and been using this nick since i lost my password for the first nick way back.
Old 16-05-2009, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
THE WARRIORS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTHE WARRIORS is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well done bro Andy, duno y these gals always change nicks n waste bros time here, some worse done by okt in disguises.
Old 16-05-2009, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE WARRIORS View Post
well done bro Andy, duno y these gals always change nicks n waste bros time here, some worse done by okt in disguises.
Haha. Using different nicks is one thing. To create multiple threads with the same nick is another thing altogether. Haiyo..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1