The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2013, 01:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lolwtf1023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thoughts on Virgin Girls.

Hi. i'm a 21 yo female looking for a fuck buddy. i have no interest in getting into a serious r/s whatsoever, but the problem is that i'm a virgin? and i heard that first times are gonna be painful, bloody, and plain unenjoyable; so all in all, something most guys don't wanna deal with. is that true? or do guys still have the traditional mindset that virgins are like absolute gems?
Old 26-03-2013, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thoughts on Virgin Girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwtf1023 View Post
Hi. i'm a 21 yo female looking for a fuck buddy. i have no interest in getting into a serious r/s whatsoever, but the problem is that i'm a virgin? and i heard that first times are gonna be painful, bloody, and plain unenjoyable; so all in all, something most guys don't wanna deal with. is that true? or do guys still have the traditional mindset that virgins are like absolute gems?
Of cos u r stil a gem. 1st time is only slightly painful w a few drop of blood only; nt tat bloody. It can b veri enjoyable n unforgetable if ur male partner do it right. U may consider me if u really wanna try, but my advice is keep it. U r stil young n its valuable. Its ur asset.
Old 26-03-2013, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 13
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

Why is your life so sad? Virginity need to give to a stranger? Save it up for someone special. Girls will always remember their first man. You won't want your first guy to be some random dude. Worse if you get a sexually transmitted disease while losing your virginity.
Old 26-03-2013, 02:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
Why is your life so sad? Virginity need to give to a stranger? Save it up for someone special. Girls will always remember their first man. You won't want your first guy to be some random dude. Worse if you get a sexually transmitted disease while losing your virginity.
lol! imo, virginity's a lil overrated..... i have needs too y'know? might as well be a nun if i could wait around for that knight in shining armour to slowly initiate.
Old 26-03-2013, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 12
ChairmanMao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChairmanMao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
Why is your life so sad? Virginity need to give
to a stranger? Save it up for someone special. Girls will always remember their
first man. You won't want your first guy to be some random dude. Worse if
you get a sexually transmitted disease while losing your virginity.
Bro you are a very wiseman
Old 26-03-2013, 04:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
You are allegedly a 21-year-old female virgin and base your sexual knowledge (or lack thereof) on hearsay?

Which village is that?

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 26-03-2013, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Virgins are rare these days. Making love to somebody you don't love are meant for men.

If your first men is an well experienced one probably it wont be as bad as you think it will be and by giving your first and last to him would be good enough to 'locked' him.

Thats why the correct procedure should be Good Men fuck around with sluts and gain experience and Good Women save the best for the one who are willing to wait till you're ready mentally while he make you ready physically (wet).

But

Nowaday...nevermind

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 26-03-2013, 05:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Agreed with the guys here. Why waste your virginity on some stranger???
Old 26-03-2013, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold

Indeed, that's why I also write my stories in a way that virgin ladies give their first time to their boyfriend..
It used to be a gem, until kids nowadays lose sight of it, and give it up too easily in the name of lust and enjoyment.
Old 26-03-2013, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
See? Even guys here are horny, but we are not bastards... We don't take advantage of young-virgin-girl-looking-for-first-sex in a sexual sharing forum. Like everyone else said, it's better to share it with someone special to you, someone that you secretly in love with or someone who loves you.

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 26-03-2013, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
foxywife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree...do it with someone you love and can connect with..you will never forget it forever..I lost mine to my first bf when I was 17...he was my first man and it is not true that will have blood, messy very painful etc. In fact, I did not bleed..probably one of the few rare ones? We have a lot of foreplay and I was very aroused and wet..the initial trusting felt slight pain like a very tight feeling...he went in slowly and did not do it with great force..so it was very gentle and slowly the pain become pleasure...n will want more...until you climax
Old 26-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21138 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

21 year old still young, if u r not ugly sure u can find a bf that u love to give away your first nite, dunn tell us that u so horny that u wanna b bang every nite
Old 26-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 13
mrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to beholdmrvin is a splendid one to behold

Hi, losing your virginity isn't such a big deal. If u're horny and need someone to ease that tension, do contact me
Old 26-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

maybe can set up a dating subforum in this website.. kekeke

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 26-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Samster (M)

i feel like most of you here are very behind the times. how is it that guys can be sexually active from an early age and be applauded, but girls can't and have to wait around for that one special one before being able to enjoy sex? i don't intend to have a boyfriend until my early 30s where the need for marriage arises. does that mean i have to fucking do self-service until then?? by that standard are single, sexually experienced girls not allowed to have sex at all because engaging in a one night stand is slutty and isn't condoned??? like hello? please lah. stop being so sexist. gone are the days where women were not allowed to vote or go to school. 2013 already!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1