The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 01-12-2017, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I am looking at retiring in Batam too (not so soon tho),which is so close by to Singapore,but i definitely would not wish to sell my assets away. A house in Sillypore can be a relative good passive income.

A 3-room flat can definitely brings out a much higher payout than S$1300,hehehe...add that to your regular ones and you might just become a Prince in Batam (i almost say,"King of Batam" but that would be exaggerating).
For my case, the life span of my flat has already reach about 50 years. Which is the earliest batch of hdb flat in singapore, left a lease or lifespan of forty over years. (99 years lease)

Any flat that has a remaining lease of less than 40 years will have a very low resale value. Wait for en-bloc ? Not possible... as the land of any block of flat that is not require by the garmen will not be selected for en bloc..eventually when the lease reach 99 years, the value become 0.

Therefore left with no better choice but to consider giving up and planning to retire in a "second world" country...
Old 01-12-2017, 03:07 AM
Samster

retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Retiring in Batam

Batam& JB are the nearest neighbour, each has its own pros & cons. Below are the summary of comparison between the two cities and what they both can offer to a spore retiree :

Cost of living (JB cheaper)
It is a well known fact that JB has a lower cost of living compare to batam. From the weekend horrible traffic jam at cause way to the super long queue experience at customs on both sides, you could tell how sporean like to travel to JB for shopping. There are many products that were sold in spore was actually made in bolehland. (e.g. medicine, food, appliances, etc) Therefore buying exactly the same products in JB in bulk will certainly save you tonnes of money.
Unlike JB, Batam produced/manufacture less local products however majority are still imported. Due to the fact that it is a small island city and the price are strongly influence by nearby spore, the cost tend to be slightly more costly than JB in general.

Public Transport (Batam better)
In terms of public transport around the city area, Batam has an upper hand. From angkot (mini van) to taxi to bus to ojek and due to the fact that Batam city (nagoya/jodoh) is small (2km radius) and more concentrated, it is easier to move around the city. You will never be helpless as batam ojek will always be around offering their service to you.
On the other hand, JB city area is very congested and their bus schedule are always not in time. I once waited for a bus for an hour but never turn up. Cabs are sometimes difficult to call as the city area is more dispersed. The bus route mainly serve the two main road (jalan tebrau and jalan skudai) Therefore those inner small roads or housing estate are not served by bus. In conclusion JB public transport is still very lousy given that it is msia second largest city.

Private Transport (Batam & JB equally good)
For those who prefer to travel by private transport, JB is paradise. Cars are super cheap be it local made or imported, on the average, you buy one car in singapore equals to buying 3 cars price in JB. Furthermore you buy one litre of petrol in spore equal to buying three litres of petrol price in JB. Cars in spore has 10 years life span but cars in bolehland is freehold. Servicing, road tax, insurance, repair, etc of the car are relatively cheaper too. Petrol in msia is the cheapest in Asia due to the fact that Msia is an oil producing country and has surplus for export. 1 litre petrol cost RM2.00-2.20
Whereas for Batam, cars are also cheap e.g toyota Agya cost only sing dollar 13000 because their sale tax and import tax is low. Furthermore the petrol cost about 8500 rp per litre = RM2.70 (slightly higher than JB)
I think bro newyorker is in a better position to comment..hehe
Old 01-12-2017, 03:28 AM
Samster

Infrastructure (JB wins hand down)
Over the years, JB has tried to reduce the number of traffic lights by transforming the road into raise level road interchange so that vehicle can continue to travel without having to stop. JB also has a very good road infrastructure system linking the city to the surburbs areas via road interchange, flyovers, underground tunnel, road bridge across rivers, highways, expanded trunk roads providing more lanes, etc. Thus, its highway/road system & infrastructure can be comparable to spore standard. (could be better in future when the dragon invest more in JB)
On the other hand, although i have never drive in Batam, from my observation of Batam infrastructure, it is still very far behind compare to JB. Batam roads are bumpy & not well maintained (many potholes), road lanes not many, traffic quite chaotic, no proper pedestrian walkway or overhead bridge, lag of flyover to ease traffic jam. Road signage are also not very prominent.

Medical facilities (JB offers more options)
Due to its greater land size and bigger population, there are much more private and public hospital and clinics in JB and most of them have very good medical facilities. That is the reason why sporean like to travel to JB and melaka private hospital / medical centres to seek for treatment as it can provide the same standard as what spore can offer. Doctors/surgeons in msia private hospital are very experience as they are overseas trained (US/UK). Govt hospitals medical equipment are also quite advance, medication are relatively cheaper than lion city by a hugh difference.

For info - msians citizens only need to pay RM 1 to get admitted to hospital, the rest of the medical fee is taken care by their garmen.
Although I have not come across or heard of any popular Batam hospitals but friends of mine told me that Batam medical standard and service still lagging behind those in JB.

For info - In order to be admitted into the hospital in indonesia, the patient has to pay upfront a certain amount of medical fee or deposit first. For those who does not have enough money are not allowed to get admitted and treated because indonesia has too many poor people and afraid that after treatment no money to pay the hospital, then the hospital can close shop already..That comes to the point as to why indonesians are very helpful towards each other... When a poor indonesian need to seek treatment in the hospital, the family/relative/neighbours/friend/friend's friend will try to raise the money for the patient to get admitted into the hospital...very touching

To be continued...
Old 01-12-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
I'm curious, for how long he is able to do these turn arounds ?

A friend of mine who took a long break from work did this turn around and was sent to the office for interrogation after the 4th month onwards. He gave up after 6 months in Batam and went back to work in SG again.
At least 1.5 year
Old 01-12-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Sory Double post

Last edited by BFOMF5; 01-12-2017 at 01:55 PM.
Old 01-12-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
6. i m climbing + jumping the previous thread from early 2016, and notice that some post mentioned about "EREN" from Sri Kandy. "EREN" is the name of that cewek, so we must 100% to avoid her right?

Thanks in advanced for all the response...[/QUOTE]

Eren of sir kandy had jump over to sedona aka goldbird already..
Old 01-12-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
For info - msians citizens only need to pay RM 1 to get admitted to hospital, the rest of the medical fee is taken care by their garmen.
Although I have not come across or heard of any popular Batam hospitals but friends of mine told me that Batam medical standard and service still lagging behind those in JB..
I always admire the Msian govt. Put aside politic. The government really take care of their citizens. When one grow old, the next big worry is our health. In sillypore, u grow old. Even if u have S$500K it will also be wiped out in no time if u are hospitalize with serious illness. Of course u cant expect the govt to subsidize everything. But Medical is very costly. Thats the least u could do for ur citizens who voted for u. But no....we pay and pay and 70% seems very happy to pay. No wonder some of my Msian friends refuse to renounce their blue ICs when i asked them to be a Sillyporean. And they still complain so much about their govt. Come and live in Spore...then they know hows life like.

I already bought a house (premium to me) in Johore..price of a 3 bilek peesai burong merpati. Brand new car cost only S$15K.... Many other goodies i could get in Msia.

Thank you
Old 01-12-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
left a lease or lifespan of forty over years.
Do you think u can live longer than your lease?

IMHO...
collect rental is a better choice.
Old 01-12-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Hmm...looks like the new Justice League is now screening in Batam but only in BCS mall,Mega Mall,Kepril Mall and Harbour Bay mall...

JUSTICE LEAGUE

The storyline :

Fueled by his restored faith in humanity and inspired by Superman's selfless act, Bruce Wayne enlists newfound ally Diana Prince to face an even greater threat. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to recruit a team to stand against this newly awakened enemy. Despite the formation of an unprecedented league of heroes -- Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and the Flash -- it may be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.

The Trailer :

And i found part of this movie's clip...hehehe...

Not exactly a movie that i have been looking forward to ,but still..i would say it shouldnt be too bad a movie to watch in Batam,some might like it, some? Might not like it...hehehe... Star War the Last Jedi should be coming to Batam soon,but if there is any movie i am looking forward to watch before CNY 2018,then it should be , Jumanji 2..hehehe...

Anyway, enjoy the movie tho, if you are there but dont forget not to buy the food and drinks from the theater.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hmm...looks like the new Justice League is now screening in Batam but only in BCS mall,Mega Mall,Kepril Mall and Harbour Bay mall...
It’s already been screening in Batam for about 2 weeks liao..

And then hor, the above are all the available cineplexes in Batam (notwithstanding Nagoya Hill, which is closed for renovations), so you shouldn’t use the word “only”... Hehehe...
Old 01-12-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJYEe View Post
1. Due to late of booking and is holiday season, we will be staying at GGi Hotel ? Hopefully not really will gg
Any recommendation for surrounding?
Oh! Ggi hotel ah...lol,good luck wit tat. i onli recommend ggi hotel 2 my frens who wish 2 watch movie in a pretty much rundwn mall where 70% of the shps weren't open 4 business daily & wish 2 go 2 all highend entertainment pl where if u no hv a sg budget, wil find it expensive...lol

U shld read page 1 but bside wat's told on page 1 of tis tread,tere's hotel utama & da vienna hotel,biz hotel,hans inn,hana hotel etc wich r pretty alrite.

Quote:
2. We plan to enjoy our night at KTV? Any recommendation?
ya,tat's wat i'm abt 2 tell u,tere's a ggi ktv in the hotel,veri expensive wit limited number of gers u can pick up frm tere...lol,but then 1 man's ger can b another women's poison in tis case.

Quote:
3. Any taxi driver to intro? we might need a MPV in order to fit in 5 of us.
ya,i tink u'll need a driver & b payin a lot more base on the the hotel u r planin 2 stayin...lol. Plenty of drivers outside harbour bay terminal,tere got more teksi driver than tourists, talk 2 em,negotiate a whole day price wit em...

Quote:
4. For the day activity, other than shopping, movie and massage? any other activity recommend? as we will reach early in the morning, so for day time we got quite plenty of time to spend other than go booking joint and look for the partner.
4 stayin ggi hotel,u can go shoppin @ hb mall where's tere's reli nthg much 2 buy,btm's most expensive disco is tere 2,for ktv,u can either go ggi ktv in hotel or m1 ktv beside hb mall. Massage got mani choices,u can go manzu @ hb mall,u can try wat nono say the namii massage & spa,or stay inside ggi hotel 2 get their in-house ladies spa. Oh,if u wan ++ massage,can stil walk abt 30mins 2 Pacific palace hotel Octopuss men's spa.

Quote:
5. What's the best timing for us to visit booking joint ? 1-2pm, as we consider a group of people. It will be quite challenging and hopefully all of us able to get 1.
i've no recommendation 4 bking joint...lol

Quote:
6. i m climbing + jumping the previous thread from early 2016, and notice that some post mentioned about "EREN" from Sri Kandy. "EREN" is the name of that cewek, so we must 100% to avoid her right?
Huh? who got say eren is 100% mus avoid? ppl says eren likes disco & dancing lei,no say no good la...it's a meat & poison thg lor...if u & ger share similar likings,then u r in heaven lor...if nt she'll jus nt yr cai.

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks in advanced for all the response...
i suggest u read first 10 pages of tis tread & the latest 50 pages 2.

merry xmas...

Quote:
Old 01-12-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
This one looks good for people like me who travels via Harbour Bay & Harbour front,hehehe...the difference may be small but if i am going to batam on a weekly basis,i might just enquire more on it.
ya la,ya la...tose who knws u knw u travel free via hb terminal la...

but din't u check out the price 4 horizon tix @ the shp ard baba st? quite marginal difference onli la...i tink. aniway,u no go btm every week,is ok la...

Quote:
Yea,you will need some patience if you dont speak their language and you may wish to try weekends,hehehe...more choices. Manage to get it at 1.2 million rupiah,all thanks to the security guard. The grand total was 1.25 million rupiah,50k rupiah was a tip to the guard,hehehe...
i tht u aldy in a beter game than tat? lol

if i see price of ger more than 1.2jt,i'll usually top up a bit more & pick a ger frm ktv instead. Quality no matter hw will be a bit beter...weather local or no local...lol...& yet cheeper than sinkapore.

Quote:
I think that place might suit him better base on my understanding on what he would usually goes for,hence i recommended it just for him.
can recommend me wich pl i shld i go 2 base on my chiongin pattern?
Old 01-12-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Those days S$200 can stay 3D2N at Balai. Even at Btam also boleh with S$200. Even at Sillypore overnite still cant beat Btm or Balai. 24hrs with u at Btm.
ya lor...til today,sg stil cn't beat btm in terms of ovrnite pricing,let alone last time durin yr good old time...lol

Quote:
Those days we always hear ah pek sillyporean bragging away chip here chip there chip everywhere. Now seldom hear them say cheap cheap.
1 old uncle i knw who used 2 frequent btm nw seldom go tere ani more,he switch 2 tj pinang lei...lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abang Steve View Post
i will be heading to Batam from 14-17 Dec and will be staying in Harmoni. I need advice on good money changer location. Or is it better to change in Singapore ? Pls advice. Thanks much .
btm's worst rate frm individual money chger shps wil be beter than sg,nt including ferry terminal & airport of cost...lol...i suggest u chg 50 dollar sink$ first wen u reach btm ferry terminal & the rest wen u reach harmoni than chg frm those individual shops.

no worry abt cn't find money changer in btm wor, tere r always a handful ard nearly most btm hotel near 2 shppin mall.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
I always admire the Msian govt. Put aside politic. The government really take care of their citizens. When one grow old, the next big worry is our health. In sillypore, u grow old. Even if u have S$500K it will also be wiped out in no time if u are hospitalize with serious illness. Of course u cant expect the govt to subsidize everything. But Medical is very costly. Thats the least u could do for ur citizens who voted for u. But no....we pay and pay and 70% seems very happy to pay. No wonder some of my Msian friends refuse to renounce their blue ICs when i asked them to be a Sillyporean. And they still complain so much about their govt. Come and live in Spore...then they know hows life like.
m'sian clever ma wen they no renounce their m'sia ic...lol,if they pr in sinkie land & citizen in m'sia,they can hv the best of both world lei...i tink i share b4,my cousin family hv to sell his condom 2 foot the bill of his mother's 3/4 million sin$ hospital stay...lol...sg is good for workin 2 make $ la,nt exactly good 4 most of its reg citizen 2 live 2 ripe old age with dignity.

Yr generation & mayb mine is consider nt bad liao,nxt generation who no hv enuff $ wil suffer until siao ah...lol...hw mani ppl in sinkie land can afford 3/4 million sin$ medical bill 20-30 yrs dwn the road if i add in inflation? Lol...

i mean,tat's my own personal view onli.

Quote:
I already bought a house (premium to me) in Johore..price of a 3 bilek peesai burong merpati. Brand new car cost only S$15K.... Many other goodies i could get in Msia.
wen u make tis point,i consider u r lookin frm a sgrean pov,but wat if u r a m'sian wking in m'sia? Wat u pay 4 today abv nt gng 2 cum easy...tose u got,aso need a m'sian wking in m'sia work like siao than can get lei...lol...

i tink the similar can be said 4 most non-chinese indo local living in btm ba...

Joged Bumbung indo dance

cum 2 tink of it,my m'sian hair dresser after workin in sg for 20+ yrs is a proud owner of 3 pte apartment (w swimming poo & facilities kind) in jb & a sg 3 rm flat...lol....all fully paid. So,wat i'm sayin here is,wan retire comfortability? mus start plannin & work hard today...lol
Old 01-12-2017, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Do you think u can live longer than your lease?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
IMHO...
collect rental is a better choice.
wa,brother bfomf5,u double post lei...i quote yr 2 post front & back,it bcum like quotin yr whole post like tat...lol.. mus need 2 do eye test agn? lol

https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=8917
Quote:
ok,2 reply 2 yr post...i aso tink collect rental is beter choice if i no urgent ned 4 those lump sum of $...i see news ya,due 2 bad finance management,mani sgrean kena con off their retirement $ lei...we all will try 2 always keep our ownself body healthy but sm time we 4get keepin ownself healthy & aging is 2 differen thg lei...

wen we age,our minds & body reflexes cn't be like younger days tat time liao,so ppl with younger faster mind can take advantage physically & psychologically ma...so i vote 4 collect rental,at least stil got a permanent income...lol...i see a lot of sg old elderly man wen they die penisless witout pride & dignity, sibei poor thg 1...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1