The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
wyzo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywyzo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up 現代情慾篇之換妻檔案

Humdrum life from a broken marriage leads a bored husband to join a “Changing Partners Club”. Humdrum life turns into one big happy s3xual adventure for the newly rejuvenated husband. [Tai Seng Catalog] Taxi driver Lee Keung takes a fare for Szeto Tan. They drive to the country to watch a woman apparently being r4ped, but it is really Tan’s wife Linda having an arranged screw. Tan invites Keung to join his “Happy Pal Club”, a wife-swapping group. Members include psychotherapist Dr Poon with a infantile mother fetish, and his bonded mainlander nurse, whom he presents as his wife; Susan, who is one of Poon’s patients; Susan’s ex-husband Peter and his girlfriend Mary; Headmaster Wong and his wife; and wheelchair-bound Chui and his ageing wife.

Last edited by wyzo; 19-10-2014 at 12:49 PM.
Old 23-09-2014, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 14
tshgas is a Helpful and Caring Samstertshgas is a Helpful and Caring Samstertshgas is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 現代情慾篇之換妻檔案

現代情慾篇之換妻檔案...............

Looking for fuckbuddy! Pm me
Old 19-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Dominosp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyzo View Post
Humdrum life from a broken marriage leads a bored husband to join a “Changing Partners Club”. Humdrum life turns into one big happy s3xual adventure for the newly rejuvenated husband. [Tai Seng Catalog] Taxi driver Lee Keung takes a fare for Szeto Tan. They drive to the country to watch a woman apparently being r4ped, but it is really Tan’s wife Linda having an arranged screw. Tan invites Keung to join his “Happy Pal Club”, a wife-swapping group. Members include psychotherapist Dr Poon with a infantile mother fetish, and his bonded mainlander nurse, whom he presents as his wife; Susan, who is one of Poon’s patients; Susan’s ex-husband Peter and his girlfriend Mary; Headmaster Wong and his wife; and wheelchair-bound Chui and his ageing wife.

Nice video
Old 19-10-2014, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Karai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great video , thanks bro.
Old 21-10-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good share
Old 21-10-2014, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice link.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 21-10-2014, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28238 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 現代情慾篇之換妻檔案

Thanks for sharing!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1