The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 31-07-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
maxboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
7 year itch

Really have 7 year itch? this year me and wife 7 years married. sex is becoming routine, everytime just 1 position finish. Not that I want to cheat but miss the sexcitement before marriage
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 01-08-2020, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 1
lustygrandmas is one of the Best!lustygrandmas is one of the Best!lustygrandmas is one of the Best!
Re: 7 year itch

If sex is still on the table, you should be fine right? You might wanna look up for more interesting ways to spice up your sex life. Iíve seen multiple articles on this actually.Toys/positions/kinks etc... communication is key. Perhaps your wife might be feeling the same way and sheís just waiting for you to bring it up.

If anything, it shows youíre still attracted to her I guess?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 01-08-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 11
larue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to behold

True, sexcitement also up to you to build. Wonít magically appear. Or reappear in this case.

Unless youíre really just looking for an excuse to eat out. But donít try and justify it, it really isnít necessary.
Old 02-08-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Pictionary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
True, sexcitement also up to you to build. Wonít magically appear. Or reappear in this case.

Unless youíre really just looking for an excuse to eat out. But donít try and justify it, it really isnít necessary.
U are a woman and you are very outspoken. Why dun u write openly elsewhere?
Old 02-08-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
maxboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my wife self admits she has low sex drive. and she usually only ok with the standard missionary position. other positions says painful or not comfortable. As a guy i also want to be gentleman in bed.
Old 04-08-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

larue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to behold

Is she aware of how frustrating her low sex drive is for you? The best outcome might be you all find a way to boost it?

Maybe you should be less of a gentleman in bed?

Maybe you all will come to some agreement as to how you can fulfil your needs elsewhere?

Or just keep it simple and do what many guys do which is to keep the domestic peace but just eat out carefully. Seems to preserve the sanity of many guys.
Old 04-08-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
U are a woman and you are very outspoken. Why dun u write openly elsewhere?
Never realised I have a fan club. A club of one and a complete psycho, but still fan, so never mind.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sodalime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Common problem for many folks. Sigh.
Old 05-08-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Pictionary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Never realised I have a fan club. A club of one and a complete psycho, but still fan, so never mind.
You talk too much. Better for you to stop your writing further.

Go and sleep naive little girl. You want to wear a cone-shaped bra for further protection or not? You can wear whatever you want, nobody cares.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1