The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 28-02-2023, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3100 / Power: 17
veins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSignal View Post
Bro, what time JM8 open ? went JM14 twice already around 12pm, JM8 not open
Ya... one time i go they not open. It was friday. the beside OKT tell me 5pm open.
Old 28-02-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by veins View Post
Ya... one time i go they not open. It was friday. the beside OKT tell me 5pm open.
Most days 2pm, some days 5pm
Old 01-03-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3100 / Power: 17
veins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond repute

Today went to JM at around 5pm.

Went to JM4 because they seem like poor business go see see. Walk in see the selection off girls. They say got new batch. Mostly got boobs one, on the plumb side. There's 2 that are slim unfortunately no boobs.

I picked G12. Shirley. Not for boob lovers. Go into the room not much GFE. She is awkwardly friendly, little English. Probably language barrier. Everything quite SOP. Nothing to shout about. Then went to bed. She started catbath me licking all round nipples etc. The room is small but got a big mirror at the side the length of the bed look at the mirror see her BJ me different sia got quite the feel.

I went a few positions first she cowgirl me the rocking and stereo was good. Then went doggie smash her insides out, SHIOK. until my hamstring almost cramp hahaha. doggie can point her to the mirror and see the facial expression not bad. Then went missionary her facial expression good performance. But no kissing so a little turn off.

The mirror is a plus. But other than that the service for Shirley not exactly tip top. She's only been here for a month. I think maybe if bros willing to invest some time and effort can get some tip top service and GFE out of her.

I not too sure if I'll RTF.
Old 02-03-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

GLJMH14G10. This licensed Geylang house is coloured orange. I chose G10, Thai girl, recently. Cat 50. Her CBJ was good. FJ in a few positions. She doesn't allow kissing on her lips. My time was up nearly but I didn't cum. I wanted her to continue with me a bit longer so that I cum but she didn't want to. I felt I was rushing against the clock. G10 asked me to top up another $50 for another session with her. I didn't want to.
Old 02-03-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
GLJMH14G10. This licensed Geylang house is coloured orange. I chose G10, Thai girl, recently. Cat 50. Her CBJ was good. FJ in a few positions. She doesn't allow kissing on her lips. My time was up nearly but I didn't cum. I wanted her to continue with me a bit longer so that I cum but she didn't want to. I felt I was rushing against the clock. G10 asked me to top up another $50 for another session with her. I didn't want to.
JM services are going down

CBJ becomes the standard
Kissing becomes special service

Because no matter what they do they have many customers on weekends anyway. All q-Ing up
Old 02-03-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Got try g9 b4? Only gave a light touch lips to lips the last time. Never try if can french. Maybe next time.
Old 02-03-2023, 07:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

HI Lawrencegan. I asked G10 to CBJ me for hygiene reasons. Not she asked me to.
Old 02-03-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have tried g10 before

Good to use condom for now, use 001 or 002

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 06-03-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ah-ah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jm14g17 got the lian looks , look like coco lee , Jin spicy , fuck like lian also
Old 07-03-2023, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah-ah View Post
Jm14g17 got the lian looks , look like coco lee , Jin spicy , fuck like lian also
Now im curious to see g17. Lol shall head down later today to take a look.👍
Old 07-03-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

17 is new gal? Like nv see in tank before. Haha
Old 07-03-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
HouTanzhang is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
17 is new gal? Like nv see in tank before. Haha
2 weeks here. Not bad…
Old 07-03-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouTanzhang View Post
2 weeks here. Not bad…
Next time go see see. Thx for info
Old 08-03-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ah-ah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Now im curious to see g17. Lol shall head down later today to take a look.👍
lian attitude also, be warned. Haha. Fuck her becos of her looks. Lol
Old 08-03-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah-ah View Post
lian attitude also, be warned. Haha. Fuck her becos of her looks. Lol
So attitude prob ah? Okok how her figure n all?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1