The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 03-05-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 22
dogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant futuredogstar has a brilliant future
Re: L18h20

Simple FR for my 3rd rtf with ferrari
Look: She has this alluring foxy look
Boob: Enhanced C, nice nips to suck
Figure: not overly skinny, figure good to hug, smooth leg
Frenching: passionate french teacher
Catbath: started with seat in the shower, full service back n front
AR: NA
Bbbj: nice long action with good suction strength. Especially like her sultry look when she blow you
Painting: Slurping wet
Fj: Wet pussy and accommodating on any position with sexy moan. Like her cowgirl, must control else game over.. Basically enjoy every bonking position with her
Rtf: Of course
Old 04-05-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
Pinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPinoyshame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Qian Duo Duo 2 days ago. Personally I like her look especially with her hair down. Her boobs are amazing, huge soft and not sagging. Good GFE with passionate DFK but service wise can’t compare especially with Malaysia ladies at L16H6.
Old 09-05-2023, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L18h20

She is a highly spontaneous and proactive WL

WL name - Apple
Origin - Beijing, PRC
Age - 24 years young according to her
Height - approx 1.6m without heels
Built - Neither slim nor plump fair … More towards medium to voluptuously built (Refer to attached picture below as a good reference. She has fair and super smooth skin complexion. Her pussy was clean-shaven with some stubble feel and it looks pleasing to my eyes.
Tits - Silicon implanted to C cup with good looking pale brownish pink nips.
Shop - Club 20
Misc info - she is from previous batch. All her ex colleagues from previous batch have already quit except her.

Looks - I would say she is highly presentable and slutty looking. She has huge double eyelid eyes, sharp nose, and small kissable mouth. she has long black tress that stretches beyond her tail bone.

Pre shower routine - 9.0/10

Awesome! No introduction needed. She was highly spontaneous and proactive in this department. We romped and petted heavily on the bed with our clothes still intact. She was Braless and she wore a filmsy blue spaghetti strap dress that left almost nothing to your imagination. I pulled up her dress to reveal her meaty butt and she was wearing a pair of black G-string … we DFK and caressed each other aggressively like real life lovers having a sleazy rendezvous.

Shower action - 9.0/10

She gave me a raw pussy rub against my dick whilst I seated on the inclined chair and she also used her tits to perform a soapy b2b stimulation on my frontal torso. Thereafter we DFK as she gyrated her hip against my dick as if she was mimicking a rodeo thrust style. Damn Shiok man! I was on heaven and my dick was rocked hard at that instant.

Thereafter she allowed me to slide my dick along her vagina while I stood behind her and groped her tits hard. She twisted her bod like doing a snake dance.

Cat bath - 8.5/10

She licked my frontal torso and on my nips. We DFK wherever the opportunity presented itself.

AR - N/A

BBBj - 8.5/10

Deep throated BBBj and it was sensually done. She would caress my nips whilst performing this department.

DFK - 9.0/10

Very skilled and sensually done like we were real lovers. Awesome!

FJ - 9.0/10

We adopted girl rodeo ride, and missionary. She was engaging and highly proactive in the love making. BTW she has tight pussy and able to sustain hard pounding from me. We DFK non stop whilst in missionary position.

Whore Attitude - 9.0/10

Fantabulous!

RTF - Yes!

Enjoy,
MaXx

Apple’s body shape is similar to the gal in the pic below.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 10-05-2023 at 03:06 PM.
Old 09-05-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

OKT Peter said there will be two new joiners soon ….

If you dig and/or curious about nuru massage, you can look for Ferrari and An Qi who are well trained and specialized in this craft. They will charge $30 extra for this special service.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 11-05-2023 at 05:24 AM.
Old 09-05-2023, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

What’s the price at this house?
Old 09-05-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
What’s the price at this house?
$200 - 1hr
$150 - 45min (not sure)
Old 09-05-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

yeah open at 12 noon. just went there today
Old 09-05-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
OKT Peter said there will be two joiners soon ….

If you dig and/or curious about nuru massage, you can look for Ferrari and An Qi who are well trained and specialized in this craft. They will charge $30 extra for this special service.
They have the inflatable mattress? You won't get the full Nuru experience without the inflatable mattress. I tried Nuru massage once in Japan and quite a number of times in BKK, the make shift simply just cannot make it.
Old 09-05-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
$200 - 1hr
$150 - 45min (not sure)
Its $200 for 1hr and $100 for 30 min.
Old 10-05-2023, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Its $200 for 1hr and $100 for 30 min.
Not all WL accept 30 mins booking. Apple and QiQi do not accept 30 mins booking. They only do 60 mins minimum. Happy maybe also.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-05-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Not all WL accept 30 mins booking. Apple and QiQi do not accept 30 mins booking. They only do 60 mins minimum. Happy maybe also.
I usually take 90 min in this house, so far no problem. Maybe it is more than 60 min, so it is probably ok. But got some other houses that has 30 min option, I wanna take 90 min, some girls only accept extended sessions in 60 min blocks, don't let me use the 30 min to extend ...
Old 11-05-2023, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows whats the opening time of this house? 11.50am still not open…
Old 11-05-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

12pm noon then open
Old 11-05-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find better

3rd time rtf qiqi. What an Angel she is. She has such lovely eyes and sweet smile. She is really pretty and nice. Nowadays I usually take 2 hours so I can cuddle with her and she sleep in my arms. It’s such a good feeling to sleep with her in my arms, very peaceful and warm feeling.

As usual she is very high on gfe and moans very loud during sex. I like how she always dfk me with passion and feel. It feels good to run my hands all over her tight naked body and explore every part of her. She is very good to talk with as well as she have many nice stories to share as well as her outlook on life. 一个很真实的女神。can’t get enough of her, always look forward to my session with her. She can be cute at times and so stylishly womanly at other times.
Old 13-05-2023, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
12pm noon then open
Hi bro thanks for reply…but i went and okt told me normally is 12.30 open… little bit balding lean uncle lai de..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1