The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 3
lolays123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Be careful of ML taking photo of you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
anyone go MP just anyhow write the IC number before?
If they check my IC then no choice have to write real IC.
Else I will just anyhow whack IC number I can think of
Old 18-07-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have to write your real IC and name. If u anyhow write and touchwood police come down and trying to tally with ur NRIC and dont match, jialat big time for u.
Old 18-07-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
eldiablo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
For all the Thai FLs who are based in private apartments, there's a CCTV camera above the front door. For their OKTs to oversee. I asked a Thai FL has she seen her OKT. She said no.
OKT never show up one
Old 18-07-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
icymyst is stuck in moderation for some time to come

open bck their shirt and take photo
Old 18-07-2023, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4422 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Senior bro, TQ for the timely reminder, as most registered spas tt I go the 1st time, point to me the statutes printed on their counter wall, from our mata mata tt it's an offence to gv false info, so on & so forth.

The older counter aunty nicely tell me tt if a sudden check occurred, the mata mata will check the particulars against my NRIC.

If doesn't tally, I'll hv to limkopi outside lasting more than 2 or more hours, etc.

Worse, come to the worse, I may hv to go to the stn to gv & sign a written stt ...!! scary ... as reporters maybe around to take yr pics ... !!
Old 18-07-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4422 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
You have to write your real IC and name. If u anyhow write and touchwood police come down and trying to tally with ur NRIC and dont match, jialat big time for u.
TQ, senior bro, for the timely reminder to chiong safe ... more details I hv written above - post #64 .
Old 20-07-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldiablo View Post
OKT never show up one
I know one Dome 1 stable OKT..... she runs the business from LOS and has not been to SG for long time liao. Her girls travel here on their own and meets the local agent who does arrangements for them. OKT monitors her girls and their clients on her computer back in LOS and arranges the bookings for her girls via Whatsapp. Technology is so advanced now she does not need to travel to SG.
Old 17-04-2024, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
critique deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycritique deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Be careful if photos are taken and then posted on social media, even though they may only show part of the picture. What is worrying is the power of social media which may be unknown. then it could be problem if it gets to the wife hahaha
Old 18-04-2024, 08:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by critique View Post
Be careful if photos are taken and then posted on social media, even though they may only show part of the picture. What is worrying is the power of social media which may be unknown. then it could be problem if it gets to the wife hahaha
where is the guy who took video of ML?
Old 21-04-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by critique View Post
Nowadays don't need to worry so much, can always claim that's not you. Can say that is a very good deep-fake

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...photos-threats

Because there's a lot of deep-fake con schemes going on these days. You can't put too much trust in a mere photo anymore.
Old 21-04-2024, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Full credits to the amazing invention of AI technology ..

Such marvelous technological achievement helps make the life of ppl merrier and at the same time more miserable ..
Old 26-04-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
joshuaienls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Nowadays don't need to worry so much, can always claim that's not you. Can say that is a very good deep-fake

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...photos-threats

Because there's a lot of deep-fake con schemes going on these days. You can't put too much trust in a mere photo anymore.
the man is an expert at dodging right hahaha
Old 26-04-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
4rchdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4rchdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I never allowed them to take any photos. or playing on phone. I really guard my privacy
Old Yesterday, 01:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boiah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

but I think those ML know their manners so they won't take photos of their customers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1