The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2014, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kuku bird fit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fake fr or true fr

hi bros out there ,just wan to make some things clear or i should say TRUE AND FAKE FR...

i have try to book certain gals in SECRET GARDEN ,SELINA ,KARRY ,YANER , FRENCH, KITTY --other web name BETTY if i am not wrong ..
i was kind of disappointed .
either they MIA or reply sms half way or reach the plc liao then say not free (moving house,got police coming up) or no make up or not doing this not doing that or ask to wait for a while........

MIA--really mia lor, text the gal ,nv reply one ,call up then hang up my call ,WTH...if not doing ,at least say la....

sms ,reach the plc then say not free--text here and there say ok then reach the location ,nv reply liao ,call up the hp ,either never on the hp or say not free...got police checking..WTH...if really do ,wat is the OKT ,there is no people looking out for them meh....

no make up and not do this and that--reach the door , open up ....WOW..WA....no make up and ask me to wait cos she is smoking ,hello guys ,you wan to smell nice shower smell or u wan to have a smoking mouth to bbbj you....and even for post on like CIM COB COF , some is bullshit leh , dun have mean dun have ,no need to post fake FR leh...

ask to wait for a while--reach the gate ,text the gal and ask me to wait ...ok wait 10mins-15mins,still nothing ,then reply by her say sorry customer wan to extend or watever...hello guys,the gals are not serving you only leh and for gals if cannot manage the time ,should pull long the time and not ask us to wait ,at least if you pull long ,have time to rest and other pple no need to wait so long if there is a delay...

Understand all these might happen sometimes but is really mess up la...same for other thread other groups...
Old 23-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Fake fr or true fr

With experience you will know which are the fake FRs and the untrustworthy OKT

The reason why you don't see much feedback is because negative threads tend to get removed. If you know a bad OKT, just ban the stable. Save yourself the time and money.
Old 27-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
tissot36D is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertissot36D is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertissot36D is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertissot36D is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fake fr or true fr

Bros! Anyone need commando to try new girl if you scared poor quality, please PM me or visit my site.

I volunteer to commando! lol. I find commando-ing adventurous.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1