The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
Looks like our wish for a proper CDM is going to come true. Utd are pushing to try signing either Wilfred Ndidi or Sergei Milinkovic Savic. I'd prefer Ndidi cos he bettered even Kante's stats in his first full season and has premier league experience. However, SMS is arguably a better and more experienced (club/country) player, and can also compete with Bruno and Pobga for attaching midfield as well.
Wat about Jack Grealish from Aston Villa ???...he is good right ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 31-07-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wat about Jack Grealish from Aston Villa ???...he is good right ???
He's actually good, was the best Aston Villa player last season. But now that they didn't get relegated, they will demand top bucks for him, if at all they let him go.

But I dont think he can play CDM, he can provide backup for Pogba and Bruno.

I hope we get a proper CDM, cos if Matic is injured or goes out of form, we will be out of luck. It was a disaster playing Pobga there
Old 31-07-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looks like our wish for a proper CDM is going to come true. Utd are pushing to try signing either Wilfred Ndidi or Sergei Milinkovic Savic. I'd prefer Ndidi cos he bettered even Kante's stats in his first full season and has premier league experience. However, SMS is arguably a better and more experienced (club/country) player, and can also compete with Bruno and Pobga for attaching midfield as well.
if man u sign savic, they will have a MC hitting his prime years, good tactical discipline (due to serie A), an aerial threat, an overall all-rounded midfielder but might need time to adjust/adapt to BPL. i'm inclined to vote for savic as he can be a threat during set pieces and can play as a targetman (according to wiki)

if man u sign ndidi, they will have a young DMC with BPL experience and like makelele/kante, doing alot of defensive work in the midfield. if OGS wants to stick with his current tactics/setup with fullbacks overlapping, ndidi will be a direct replacement for matic as he will be the most defensive of the midfielders. its likely OGS will want to sign him as he wants a DMC to protect the defence

the issue of playing out from the back against opponent high press still remain: can the signing of either solve this problem?

sidetrack: if man u want to keep fred, loan him to a serie a club to improve his tactical discipline first

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 01-08-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
if man u sign savic, they will have a MC hitting his prime years, good tactical discipline (due to serie A), an aerial threat, an overall all-rounded midfielder but might need time to adjust/adapt to BPL. i'm inclined to vote for savic as he can be a threat during set pieces and can play as a targetman (according to wiki)

if man u sign ndidi, they will have a young DMC with BPL experience and like makelele/kante, doing alot of defensive work in the midfield. if OGS wants to stick with his current tactics/setup with fullbacks overlapping, ndidi will be a direct replacement for matic as he will be the most defensive of the midfielders. its likely OGS will want to sign him as he wants a DMC to protect the defence

the issue of playing out from the back against opponent high press still remain: can the signing of either solve this problem?

sidetrack: if man u want to keep fred, loan him to a serie a club to improve his tactical discipline first
Playing out from the back is the current theme, and Ndidi shld be good there. I think even Donny Von De Beek might be a good idea, though looks like Madrid are gonna sign him.

I doubt they'll loan out Fred now though. Squad needs to be full and always ready to play the best teams in many competitions this upcoming season, especially in CL like OGS said.

Looks like Sancho deal is picking up pace though. Can't wait for an official announcement
Old 01-08-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Playing out from the back is the current theme, and Ndidi shld be good there. I think even Donny Von De Beek might be a good idea, though looks like Madrid are gonna sign him.

I doubt they'll loan out Fred now though. Squad needs to be full and always ready to play the best teams in many competitions this upcoming season, especially in CL like OGS said.

Looks like Sancho deal is picking up pace though. Can't wait for an official announcement
Anyone that adds value to the squad is welcomed ...similarly it's time to get rid of the deadwoods like Jones, etc, etc and replace them with better ones...hope the Sancho deal is confirmed quickly

Old 01-08-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyone that adds value to the squad is welcomed ...similarly it's time to get rid of the deadwoods like Jones, etc, etc and replace them with better ones...hope the Sancho deal is confirmed quickly
Yes, high time to get rid of Jones, Smalling (read he's had a good season in Italy), Rojo (brave defender but too inconsistent), Sanchez (he will destroy the dressing room), Lingard (not sure if he'll ever get into form), Pereira (of all the Brazilians, we end up with this guy), and Dalot (still young, but can't get into this 11)
Old 05-08-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Manchester United vs LASK Linz (agg 5-0)

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 2-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...gers-in-action
Old 05-08-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Looks like Sancho is the going to the first new Red Devil deal seems almost confirmed by reputed journalists and papers
Old 07-08-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Looks like Sancho is the going to the first new Red Devil deal seems almost confirmed by reputed journalists and papers
Not sure if correct..Heard Klopp n Liverpool is going to potong jalan n take him away to Anfield if Ed Woodward n our blur sotong fren OGS still dilly dally to take him quarrelling abt the amt to pay for him ...he might end up a Liverpool player than a Red Devil

Last edited by Rickey; 07-08-2020 at 07:58 AM.
Old 07-08-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure if correct..Heard Klopp n Liverpool is going to take him to away to Anfield if Ed Woodward n our blur sotong fren OGS still dilly dally to take him quarrelling abt the amt to pay for him ...he might end up a Liverpool player than a Red Devil
He has a better chance of starting for Utd front three than Liverpool. Dortmund is playing hardball though for his transfer fee.

I do hope they don't make a blunder signing like Maguire and his transfer fee.
Old 07-08-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure if correct..Heard Klopp n Liverpool is going to potong jalan n take him away to Anfield if Ed Woodward n our blur sotong fren OGS still dilly dally to take him quarrelling abt the amt to pay for him ...he might end up a Liverpool player than a Red Devil
Wish it were true but unlikely.

Covid-19 has totally changed things for Liverpool on the transfer market front(guess it is the same for all the other clubs except those with state sponsors, oligarchs and very deep pockets).

If we had the £££ we would have bought Timo Werner.

Klopp had recently said that the club would only buy if two factors were met : 1) need to buy & 2) money available. Both factors had to be met before a transfer could take place. The club is being cautious on the expenditure side for now at least until the full ramifications from the virus has panned out.

In any event, if we actually had the £££ for Sancho I don't think we would use that on Jadon. Our big marquee prospect has always been Kylian Mbappe.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Getting a bit sian of Dortmund. Their biz model seems to be 'buy every man utd young prospect and sell to Utd at 10x price after 2-3 years'. Even Bayern chief suan them already. It was Sancho in 2017 and this year they have hijacked Erling Haaland and Jude Bellingham.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Getting a bit sian of Dortmund. Their biz model seems to be 'buy every man utd young prospect and sell to Utd at 10x price after 2-3 years'. Even Bayern chief suan them already. It was Sancho in 2017 and this year they have hijacked Erling Haaland and Jude Bellingham.
We have had a lot of dealings with them down the years..mkitharyan,kagawa,etc
Old 07-08-2020, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Quote:
We have had a lot of dealings with them down the years..mkitharyan,kagawa,etc
Those were the only two arrivals. And we sold Kagawa back to them at a 50% loss after two years. As for Mkhi, just fizzled out and we got the most expensive mistake in a swap for him… Pity about Kagawa though, thought he could have done much more but screwed by Moyes.
Old 07-08-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Those were the only two arrivals. And we sold Kagawa back to them at a 50% loss after two years. As for Mkhi, just fizzled out and we got the most expensive mistake in a swap for him… Pity about Kagawa though, thought he could have done much more but screwed by Moyes.
I surely think there were more than those two, right? Not able to remember now. But yeah, kagawa was a nice player, poor guy ended up under the wrong utd manager.

But yeah, Dortmund themselves have had a few dealings go south themselves, like free transfers of Lewandowski and Gotze. Can't help it, if the clubs know that Utd want a player, their asking price automatifally become double or more. They know utd are strong financially and commercially,and are taking advantage of that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1