The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
rogerfive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

FR for Mi Xue

1.7m girl from southern China. She wore heels and looked really tall.

She was wearing a monochrome short dress that showed off her slim legs.

When we entered the room, there was a cute round bed with mirrors on the walls and ceiling.

Proceeded for bath. She bathed me thoroughly with a back rub while in the shower and proceeded to clean the tip of the penis.

After shower, she guided me to lie on my tummy and gave me a cat bath. She licked my shoulders, back, backside, legs, and then an anal rim and lick. She was very sensual while using her nipples to have contact over some areas of the body.

The massage continued when I turned over with her licking and sucking on my nipples while her nipples rubbed against my tummy. She then went on to suck on my cock, with lots of moaning and saliva sucking sounds. She gave the signal to proceed with me above.

I indicated that I wanted to go down on her and she agreed. Her clean shaven vagina was welcoming as I proceeded to lick and paint her. I had continued to lick her including the inner thighs and nearby creases.

She felt relaxed and I was happy that she was satisfied with what I was doing, moaning and moving to estacy. Next, I went into her in missionary position and pumped in that position until I came.

The overall experience was pleasant and she was smiling and friendly during the session.

In summary, following points:
Looks (7/10), fair skin with not so sharp features
Body (8/10), tall (I like) and slim
Massage (7/10), sensual
BBBJ (9/10), very strong sucking pattern
FJ (8/10), feels tight enough

Also saw Da Da, Qi Qi and Yo Yo while I was there.

First FR. Please support me with the points system.

I have been on the scene for some time but mainly a reader. I would like to share my experiences and hopefully all readers can benefit too from the sharing.

Thanks.
Old 31-01-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

FR for Mi Xue

1.7m girl from southern China. She wore heels and looked really tall.

She was wearing a monochrome short dress that showed off her slim legs.

When we entered the room, there was a cute round bed with mirrors on the walls and ceiling.

Proceeded for bath. She bathed me thoroughly with a back rub while in the shower and proceeded to clean the tip of the penis.

After shower, she guided me to lie on my tummy and gave me a cat bath. She licked my shoulders, back, backside, legs, and then an anal rim and lick. She was very sensual while using her nipples to have contact over some areas of the body.

The massage continued when I turned over with her licking and sucking on my nipples while her nipples rubbed against my tummy. She then went on to suck on my cock, with lots of moaning and saliva sucking sounds. She gave the signal to proceed with me above.

I indicated that I wanted to go down on her and she agreed. Her clean shaven vagina was welcoming as I proceeded to lick and paint her. I had continued to lick her including the inner thighs and nearby creases.

She felt relaxed and I was happy that she was satisfied with what I was doing, moaning and moving to estacy. Next, I went into her in missionary position and pumped in that position until I came.

The overall experience was pleasant and she was smiling and friendly during the session.

In summary, following points:
Looks (7/10), fair skin with not so sharp features
Body (8/10), tall (I like) and slim
Massage (7/10), sensual
BBBJ (9/10), very strong sucking pattern
FJ (8/10), feels tight enough

Also saw Da Da, Qi Qi and Yo Yo while I was there.

First FR. Please support me with the points system.

I have been on the scene for some time but mainly a reader. I would like to share my experiences and hopefully all readers can benefit too from the sharing.

Thanks.
Old 01-02-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello rogerfive:

I am not sure what happened to this thread? In 2017, there was only one posting.

Therefore, I thank you sincerely for adding your comments here to keep this thread “alive”!

turgid
Because the official thread for house 1612 is "GL Newest Party Joint" that started about 17 years ago:

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=4508

By right, all posts for 1612 should be written there.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Thanks dbhh and turgid for the information. I will post future FR for the house there. Have a nice day.
Old 08-02-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerfive View Post
Thanks dbhh and turgid for the information. I will post future FR for the house there. Have a nice day.
Hi rogerfive, Thanks for the FR.

Perhaps the other link someone can addon L16H12 to GL Newest Party Joint whenever possible.
Old 09-02-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Hello rabbitfish:

The thread <GL Newest Party Joint!> was started by cuntking way back in 2002 and I am not sure if he can add on L16H12 to GL Newest Party Joint whenever possible.

Anyway, cuntking had not been too active and his last posting was back in 2013.
Hi Bro turgid, Noted with Thanks.

Hope Bro cuntking is reading this too.

L16H12 does help some new samsters to easily locate where the WLs from and moreover some WLs may have the same names too.
Old 18-02-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Big Head vs Small Head - Who is the culprit?

Pleasure dome - L16H12
Gal - Fei Fei
RTF 3 or 4

Big Head was working.
Got second slot with Princess Fei Fei
She looked beautiful as always.
Toes looking pretty with pink nail polish.
Red anklet on her smooth fair legs enhanced the pedicure.
Started with heavy frenching.
Sucked her tongue to my hearts content.
Made out as she was my girlfriend or wife(?).
Suckled like baby on her boobies.
Sucked her pretty pussy to my hearts desire.
Licked her toes. Foot fetish satiated.
Enjoyed her BBBJ in 69 also.
Fucked in missionary and called her Lao Po
Released in doggy.
She gave a massage as had back pain.

Had to leave 15 minutes earlier as she had another customer waiting.
Did not mind.
Small Head was very happy.
Still feels the itch for another round.

So who is the idiot (small head or big head) who sends me on supremely sub optimal bonks with untested WL where no FR has been reviewed.

Big Head, if you are listening, keep Small Head firmly in Fei Fei's mouth and pussy and don't stray elsewhere.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 28-02-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 12
sixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixtynine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Fei Fei yesterday.
Just my simple FR.

Face 7 (crooked teeth)
Boobs 6 (b cup but not firm enough for my liking.)
Body 7 (flabby tummy and tattoo on lower arm due to scarring.)
Bbbj 8
FJ 7

Allow Frenching with me.

Saw QiQi and she looks good.
Dada looks a little too meaty for my liking but pretty.
Yet to see YoYo as she was busy and seems like in hot demand.
Old 02-03-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
Tried Fei Fei yesterday.
Just my simple FR.

Face 7 (crooked teeth)
Bbbj 8
FJ 7

Allow Frenching with me.

YY looks better than QQ
Old 02-03-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixtynine View Post
Tried Fei Fei yesterday.
Just my simple FR.

Face 7 (crooked teeth)
Bbbj 8
FJ 7

Allow Frenching with me.

yoyo back today from her rest...
Old 06-03-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

A Beautiful Experience
Gal: Qi Qi

I landed up at 1612 to try my luck and found Qi Qi having her supper along with Fei Fei. Booked Qi Qi and proceeded to the room after a bit of a wait.

Qi Qi is slim and tall (165+cm). She is pretty and looked luscious in her heels. I put my arms around her and we gently frenched. It was not deep all out frenching. The tip of her tongue traced the outline of my lip. Our tongues played gently together. This put me in the mood. As I pulled up her dress up to admire her pert buttocks I realised her panty was very similar to Fei Fei’s.

Off it came revealing a cute pink pussy. As Qi Qi took off my shirt I threw it on the bed and proceeded to eat out her pussy at the edge of the bed. Sweet Qi Qi’s pussy was very sweet. I licked her slowly, I licked her fast, I dove right in and I just flicked the tip of her clitty. Her sweet moans told me she was enjoying it. When I just brushed her clitty I could feel her spasms. I continued to eat her out for a good 15 minutes.

We then proceeded to shower. She was gentle and thorough. I squatted down and put her one foot on my thigh and proceeded to wash it. I stroked her, from her calves to her thighs all the way to her pussy. I felt her gentle and soft buttocks and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

On the bed gave me a soft, slow and dignified cat bath. It was a delight to watch her lithe body and her gentle boobies. She slowly and deliberately built up the tempo until I could take no more and requested her to suck my didi. I loved the slow and gentle way in which she devoured my cock. My hand caressed her head as her hair brushed my thigh. We soon turned to 69 position so that I could savour more of her pussy. Qi Qi was enjoying her self so I asked her to sit on my face and rub her pussy into my mouth. After this position I asked Qi Qi to take up doggy position so I could enjoy the view of round hips and her slim waist. I then once again proceeded to eat her out.
All this pussy licking was making both of us very horny.

It was time for my cock to enjoy her vagina. As Qi Qi lay on her back I held her legs wide apart and penetrated her. I was so happy and relaxed by now that I proceeded with long strokes and without a care in the world. Intermittently I thrust more vigorously and this lasted for 15 minutes (for a guy in not great physical shape this was a lot and had something to do with the gentle way in which we enjoyed sex). We then finished off in doggie with her holding my arm as I erupted inside her.

It was a beautiful experience.

If you want a gentle demure girlfriend, Qi Qi is your gal.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 08-03-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

sorry if I offend mixue fans, today I tried her.. no kiss or lick her breast.. only touch, when tried to kiss, block me.. sian ...
Old 10-03-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Have a feeling both Fei Fei and Qi Qi will be on strawberry leave this week. If have intel please share..
Old 11-03-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Have a feeling both Fei Fei and Qi Qi will be on strawberry leave this week. If have intel please share..
yoyo confirmed since last Friday on red leave
Old 11-03-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Qi Qi on strawberry leave. Fei Fei still working...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1