The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
an qi shd suit u if u wan busty SYT

this house rooms quite old. got upstair and basement rooms. mirrors not alot the air cons in this house r those old version type of air cons

try to call the girls from other houses with nicer rooms lor.
Ok. Is it similar to rooms in the next door W17 or opposite W04? Or worse.

Main thing needed is at least a ceiling mirror and one big side mirror so can watch the action going on.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
an qi shd suit u if u wan busty SYT

this house rooms quite old. got upstair and basement rooms. mirrors not alot the air cons in this house r those old version type of air cons

try to call the girls from other houses with nicer rooms lor.
Haha I was sent to this house from 1654a several times, when Garrick's place had no room available. My handphone couldn't get any signal from the basement.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:33 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Ok. Is it similar to rooms in the next door W17 or opposite W04? Or worse.

Main thing needed is at least a ceiling mirror and one big side mirror so can watch the action going on.
i would say w15 room condition is rather similar to 1654a

sorry i didn't use any room in w17 or w04 so no comments on their rooms.

i suggest u to go to 1651, 1639 etc to outcall w15 girls if u r particular abt room condition/mirrors.

talking abt mirrors, 1805 mirrors are the best haha all surrounded by mirrors left right front back up

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Haha I was sent to this house from 1654a several times, when Garrick's place had no room available. My handphone couldn't get any signal from the basement.
haha sometimes garrick would ask customers go opposite shop 1658a to borrow rooms
Old 04-05-2014, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i would say w15 room condition is rather similar to 1654a

sorry i didn't use any room in w17 or w04 so no comments on their rooms.

i suggest u to go to 1651, 1639 etc to outcall w15 girls if u r particular abt room condition/mirrors.

talking abt mirrors, 1805 mirrors are the best haha all surrounded by mirrors left right front back up

haha sometimes garrick would ask customers go opposite shop 1658a to borrow rooms
Best rooms with all around mirrors would be at 1651, 2062, 1805, 2033, and maybe 2831A.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
harry79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Erm..just go in and tell them the name right? Any house also can or must be specific house?
Old 04-05-2014, 09:43 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Best rooms with all around mirrors would be at 1651, 2062, 1805, 2033, and maybe 2831A.
i like 1651 rooms. small cozy & hygenic plus nude ang mo pics on the walls
Old 16-05-2014, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Sextus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nymphomaniac Volume 3: Uncut, Uncensored & Unrated!

Name: Hui Hui
Homebase: W15
Height: 163cm (Approximate)
Origin: Henan, China
Experience in Geylang: 1 month

Recently, my escapades in Geylang had been rather lacklustre, especially with the newbies. They are either a tad too commercial or lacking the oomph factor. That's until I met this nympho, with a rather deceiving moniker in the name of, Hui Hui. At first look, she's not a stunner, but she radiates a "girl-next-door" & syt vibe. She possesses a symmetrical oval face shape with a slightly pointy chin, highlighting her v-line. Her natural big round eyes are complimented by her synthetic eyebrow and double eyelid and her make-up is rather light. Hui Hui has a high-bridged nose with sharp tip and a lovely, kissable bow-shaped lips, which I had the privilege to savour for most of the session. When she smiles, she exudes a tinge of sluttiness and her dimples become prominent. She can easily pass off as a local poly or uni undergraduate. Her mid-riff outfit focusses my attention on her perfectly slim tummy and her hot pants bring her leggy stature to the fore. She’s not so well-endowed in the boobs department, with her A-cup assets but they are of just the right size to fondle and squeeze. The moment I saw her, I couldn’t wait to do her there and then. Little did I knew that I was in for an intense and passionate sexual duel with this sex loving nympho.

As soon as the door slammed shut, she rushed towards me with her cheeky smile, as if she’s meeting her long-lost boyfriend. She gave me a tight hug and it wasn’t long before she grabbed my crotch with my pants still on! We went on to have a wet smooch before French kissing each other like there’s no tomorrow. With our lips locked, our tongues were in motion, brushing heavily against each other. I pinned her down onto the bed and we continued with our profuse exchange of bodily fluid. We were surfing each other’s sea of anatomy ferociously with our clothes still intact. Hui Hui unbuttoned my shirt hurriedly as if she couldn’t wait for the action to get started. I reciprocated by undressing her, revealing her dark brown nipples as I licked and sucked on them. We were literally all over each other. The deep French kissing and heavy petting went on for a good 10-15 minutes before we proceeded for shower. What a mind-blowing pre-shower routine!

During shower, every delicate touch of hers sent shivers down my spine. The way she caressed my nipples, rubbed the shaft of my dick, cleaned my asshole sensually and stroked my cock coupled with her signature grin almost took me to a point of no return. She then applied some ky gel on my fully erected dick and stroked it gently as we French kissed again. Just when I thought I’ve seen it all when it comes to shower action, I was about to be proven wrong. She placed my dick underneath her pelvis in direct contact with her wet pussy and she rubbed her pussy in forward and backward motion against my rock hard cock. We kissed passionately in that very position. It’s like a typical Sumata you see in JAV scenes, albeit in a standing position! She gave me a deep-throated bbbj to end the shower segment.

We dried ourselves and before I could even hang my towel, she gave me sudden hug from behind, again showing urgency like a sex-deprived woman. I turned around and before long, we were French kissing like long-lost lovers once again. With her hands around my neck and my fingers squeezing her ass, we were totally in sync with each other. If they call it neural handshake in the blockbuster movie, Pacific Rim, this must be “neural French kiss”. Every touch of our nerve endings sent sexual pulses to our respective genitals. There were lots of oomph generated and she seemed to enjoy it as much as myself. And my cock was in direct contact with her pussy throughout the process and she gave me another round of Sumata. I could see her squirm a little with my pleasure as I had to hold my load to avoid an early ejaculation. With our lips locked, we moved slowly to the bed as she overpowered me with her sexual might.

She licked my nipples and all the way down before lifting my leg up for an AR. I must say that she’s very skilful in this department, employing soft licking and occasional hard darting technique. She then provided me with another round of deep-throated bbbj. I asked her to turn around as she presented her slightly bushy pussy for me to feast on. In the 69 position, I gave her pussy a stimulating cunnilingus and she fastened her pace of her up and down motion on my cock. Her pussy tasted so sweet and yummy. It wasn’t long before she pleaded with me to stop as she couldn’t take it anymore. Cap on and I was about to engage in one of the best coital of my life.

We started with her on top. She has a rather tight pussy as I struggled to insert my cock into her love hole. Once it was in, it was all plain sailing. We held each other’s hands as she rode my dick like it’s the last fuck of her life. She would sporadically gyrate her hips and grind my dick. Her horny expression, coupled with the sight of her tight teenage-like body was simply heavenly. We then switched to lotus position and engaged in another lethal tongue fight. She banged her pussy fast and furious on my dick. Then, I flipped her over for missionary. The nymphomanic side of her was unleashed at this very instant. As I fucked her with whatever strength remaining, she rolled her eyes, opened her mouth wide, uttered “lau gong” (hubby in Mandarin), clamped my hips with her leg, moaned with ecstasy, grabbed whatever she could, including bed sheet and my arm and pulled my head close to hers for a deep French kiss. She was absolutely in a euphoric state of mind. I could sense that I was near my big O. We hugged each other tight, bracing ourselves for the final countdown. Finally, I succumbed to my physiological threshold and shot a huge load as she reached another orgasm for the umpteenth time. The bed was all wet with her love fluid. We had another round of sensual tongue fight with my cock in her pussy. After chitchatting for a good 10 minutes or so, she asked me to go for round 2! I was astounded but of course I acceded to her request eventually. The rest was history.

What else can I say about Hui Hui? She’s without a doubt the best I’ve ever had! I absolutely love her spontaneity, passion and sexual gusto. At times, I almost forgot that it was merely a commercial sex. It was all so natural, voluntary, unconstrained and on the spur of the moment. I felt that it was either all organic or she’s definitely trained in the art of making love. Hui Hui offers a huge dose of GFE and PSE. She's definitely not a time watcher as we have exceeded the timing by a fair bit but she's still fine with it. She knows how to make a man feel good, not just with her love making skill, but with her bubbly, chatty and ever smiling character. She has a great attitude and she knows how to joke to lighten up the mood. If you’re always looking for commando syt who offers spontaneous and passionate sex without following all the restraining sops, Hui Hui is the one. With only 1 month of experience to her belt, I foresee great things ahead for her. In fact, I will be bold to predict that she’ll be the next “ang pai” not just in this house, but the whole of Geylang. Oh yes, I’m smitten by her.

Last edited by Sextus; 16-05-2014 at 04:03 AM.
Old 18-05-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

I just love Mi Na's body. Tall-ish, big boobs with womanly curves, wide hips & butt, and smooth fair skin.
She looks like the opposite of her housemate Hui Hui, who is lanky, tanned, SYT. I like them both
Old 18-05-2014, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Last night I was at home watching Korean singers suddenly it strikes me that MiNa resemble Korean. Has Korean charm.
Old 18-05-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
i like 1651 rooms. small cozy & hygenic plus nude ang mo pics on the walls
Same with Lorna's other house 2062. Lots of beautiful memories, although I haven't been there for a long time
Old 18-05-2014, 09:18 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
I just love Mi Na's body. Tall-ish, big boobs with womanly curves, wide hips & butt, and smooth fair skin.
She looks like the opposite of her housemate Hui Hui, who is lanky, tanned, SYT. I like them both
how abt tarma both mi na & hui hui?

Quote:
Same with Lorna's other house 2062. Lots of beautiful memories, although I haven't been there for a long time
i prefer 1651 rooms as compared to 2062 thou aunty lorna is very influential in GL and easier to get girls from other houses. Many okts respect aunty lorna.
Old 18-05-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
how abt tarma both mi na & hui hui?
Temperament wise, they are also different. Mi Na's sensual, while Hui Hui is playful and more commando. Tarma experts may know better if that's a good combo
Old 18-05-2014, 09:30 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Temperament wise, they are also different. Mi Na's sensual, while Hui Hui is playful and more commando. Tarma experts may know better if that's a good combo
i think hui hui & an qi have better chemistry in tarma
Old 20-05-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
SGKai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Field Report
Anqi
Wh15

Body: She is on the short side, maybe 160cm. But her body has a good shape, not skinny not fat. She has very soft skin and a very sexy face. She reminded me of a Korean friend of mine I've always wanted to fuck, but hotter. She doesn't wear crazy makeup but does have great fake eyelashes. Long soft hair. Very sexy.

Pre-shower: After the door closes, she gets really sensual. Lots of petting and sensual French kissing. She undresses me and herself while doing a sexy dance and slapping her ass occasionally.

Shower: She uses her own soap "Dove" brand and does a good job cleaning up didi. She also gave me a soapy breast fuck and soapy body massage. She offered bbbj in shower but I declined. I only do with condom. She also has mouthwash which she shares with me. Then I dried myself up while she finished.

Cat bath/bj: She has a very naughty look and even says "wo hen huai". Then proceeds to do SOP cat bath and bj. We also make out and French like lovers in between. She is very natural about it. She also got wet fast when I fingered her and tickled her clit. No KY needed.

FJ: lots of kissing, different positions. She is game for anything and does a lot o moaning, eye contact and not sure if she cums, but a few times she acted like she did...even grabbing my hand and making me fondle her breast while she went crazy grinding my ass from doggy style. She has powerful technique to make me cum fast the first time. We rested for 5 min and then went a second round where she was game to go a long time.

Post-coitus: She is super friendly and good to talk to. We talked for a few minutes, just resting and fondling each other before she thoroughly showered me. I dressed myself, tipped her $30 and left.

RTF: yeah, for sure. Although, I'm curious to try HuiHui. Of Hui Hui is as good as you guys say and they have chemistry, Tarma between the two would be mind blowing.
Old 20-05-2014, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
kennethlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Last night I was at home watching Korean singers suddenly it strikes me that MiNa resemble Korean. Has Korean charm.
Agree Mi Na looks like a Korean. She is my regular WL in L16W15 and I have rtf her several times. I would say Mi Na is one of the stars in this house...very service oriented with great gfe & lots of passionate frenching. Besides that she has that very sexy look and a solid body. I have tried calling her from other house (eg L16-51) but with very little success because there is always someone waiting for her at L16w15. I prefer the rooms at L16-51 which have more mirrors although the size of the room may be smaller than those at L16w15.

Any idea whether Jing Jing is still at L16w15....didn't see her for quite a while. She is another popular one there.
Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1