The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Shop houses before the entrance to Petaling Street

Not sure if anyone of you had venture the row of shop houses before the entrance to Petaling street, I saw quite a few dark stairs landing leading up to 2nd floor. At the entrance of this staircase landings, there are also one or two ah pek seated there looking pretty suspicious.

Once in a while i Also notice some men walked up those stairs.

Are those brothels? I cross reference to some other forums used by malaysians and they said its like our petain. I not too sure but would like to build up some information here so can recce the next round.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all
Re: Shop houses before the entrance to Petaling Street

care to share more?
Old 10-01-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, if you see the stairs lighted red then they are. Brickfields closed down and apparently now all move to petaling street, but very few shops only.
Old 10-04-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Aiyoh! These ugly gurls or women, I should say, their face cannot see the light of day one lah!! Cheap but want to vomit when u see them! Suitable for old Ah Pek only!
Old 12-04-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1015 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
Crimsons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrimsons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Care also to share more
Thanks
Old 17-04-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Do a search on this forum, much have been written and couple of FRs as well.

Cheap bonks, RM$40-50 each time. No GFE, many girls are not bonkable although now and then a couple of gems.

Mostly Indons. Once or twice I found a SYT worth a bonk. Its mainly get in, strip, CBJ (sometimes BBBJ), do the deed, wipe off and go. Not more than 15 mins or else the OKT will ask you to hurry up. Sometimes the FL will not even remove their top, just take off their bottom for the deed.

The one true gem was Chika from East Malaysia. Great assets, nice body and good service. I miss her, used to be popular at Brickfields, wonder where she is now...
Old 29-05-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xiaofeiyang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

where to find girls from Nepal in KL? They are exotic n beautiful
Old 02-02-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ry4n666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

now i heard they relocation at behind trunk roads of KK speedmart Petaling Street, went there around awhile [meanwhile passing item to cilent] also few Bakso and Indian

btw i can recommend ah Ching [Local CKT MLIF, her working hours 11 am - 6pm but what day, ain't sure ]

went there fews times, she did very good service, if need hotel service deal by yourself

anyway good luck comrades

Last edited by ry4n666; 02-02-2020 at 01:05 AM. Reason: some typos
Old 17-02-2020, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lansi23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Shop houses before the entrance to Petaling Street

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry4n666 View Post
now i heard they relocation at behind trunk roads of KK speedmart Petaling Street, went there around awhile [meanwhile passing item to cilent] also few Bakso and Indian

btw i can recommend ah Ching [Local CKT MLIF, her working hours 11 am - 6pm but what day, ain't sure ]

went there fews times, she did very good service, if need hotel service deal by yourself

anyway good luck comrades
This place opened begining 2019..the other one is still there from 2018..read mamak for info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1