The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2023, 04:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: uni girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
Like the 3 we have here. Tony Jackson Jane. Jackson might be more of what you’re looking for? Professionally done up website. Nice studio shots of the girls. Dos and donts listed. But for me, it’s a turn off. Cuz I want to pay premium for exclusivity. Otherwise I just go for dome 1. Even dome 1 I only take first day work if I can’t take first blood. I know at 15 20 25k, it’s too much for the regular customer looking just for sex, and vv vv vv little Thais willing to pay this price. So I feel shiok when I get a girl from them. It’s actually the mind fuck im putting myself into haha Definitely no girl will say they fucked someone before me and if I asked when they last fucked, they’ll say long time ago. I know they can be lying but I choose to believe so I can enjoy the session better.

All these are for guys who must have no game & or be incapable to score without help.
FFS.huh...i go to any of the bars ..clean ones, bistros etc around Soi 50, i hang out, chat, use my basic Thai, .....one in two nights i catch...student, office, wtvr youngs. No money involved....just fun. Why on earth anyone needs help from an agent?

Yes i do p4p too..fuck shops etc, cos i can wen in the mood, but i jus dont get all the drama here around meetg normal gals for fun...its not difficult at all in my exp. ( no..i am not brad pitt lol..but i dress fashionably & am slim/fit);

Really dont get why peeps find so hard to meet such gals...i sit in starbucks and even collect LINE from a lady near for later..etc
Old 04-03-2023, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 6
spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!
Smile Re: uni girls

Your are right for your current situation.

I dont think its not that we cant pick up, time is more important. Also having no strings. Its much more efficient.

As some of us only here for a few days.

Its a different experience too.

Sort of like eating at the hotel in room dining, instead of venturing out in the traffic for the same food for a fraction of the price.

Both is okay but dependant on time and energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
All these are for guys who must have no game & or be incapable to score without help.
FFS.huh...i go to any of the bars ..clean ones, bistros etc around Soi 50, i hang out, chat, use my basic Thai, .....one in two nights i catch...student, office, wtvr youngs. No money involved....just fun. Why on earth anyone needs help from an agent?

Yes i do p4p too..fuck shops etc, cos i can wen in the mood, but i jus dont get all the drama here around meetg normal gals for fun...its not difficult at all in my exp. ( no..i am not brad pitt lol..but i dress fashionably & am slim/fit);

Really dont get why peeps find so hard to meet such gals...i sit in starbucks and even collect LINE from a lady near for later..etc
Old 04-03-2023, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicydragon View Post
Your are right for your current situation.

I dont think its not that we cant pick up, time is more important. Also having no strings. Its much more efficient.

As some of us only here for a few days.

Its a different experience too.

Sort of like eating at the hotel in room dining, instead of venturing out in the traffic for the same food for a fraction of the price.

Both is okay but dependant on time and energy.
Agreed.. time is limited so must make full use of the time to get most mileage..

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 04-03-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:

Lol...i must be incapable and have no game....maybe in my youth can still pick up Thai girls.

If you are relatively handsome (no need to look like Brad Pitt), well groomed and slim/fit, plus can speak some basic thai, definitely would have no issues getting Line contacts at clubs or even at shopping mall. Just need the balls to approach them first.

If at club and the lady is single, high chance she will be happy to party with you and share your drinks. But usually such girls come with other girlfriends that may cock block you at end of night. If that happens, just get her Line and arrange for next meet up. Good chance the next round she'll spend the night with you.

Going for agents has its pros, since you can get the type you want and she is taking care of you instead of the other way round. You know what you will get at end of session. Prob not for those that enjoy the hunt more than the kill.

As for bro Citizen's sharing, agents do get a commission for arranging a lady, but it also depends on how ethical the agent is. I can't say for sure how much the three agents advertising here earn for commission, but can safely say it is not likw what bro Citizen shared. For 18k overnight, the girl would have to be a hot pretty MC model. If a girl works in SG or JB before, her overnight rate will not be that high. Usually in range of 6-10k depending on her stats and looks. So if you get a contact when they are working, don't be a carrot and agree to anything more than 10k.
Old 04-03-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!

Quote:

I’m reasonably fluent in Thai and have spent extended periods there. When I was much much younger, I used to do the way you are doing now. Because I have time and no money. Yes it is not difficult. Now I have money and lesser time, I just call an agent. Why do I want to spend time and energy to chase after a girl that I might just spend the most, just a couple of nights with? I want the girl to spend time and effort to understand me and make me happy instead! I meet someone I vibe with, I’ll keep her contact.
Old 04-03-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 15
jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!jaslim_87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
I am a budget cheongster but I can still get uni syts without paying a bomb thru my nose.
Just need to be more diligent and do own homework .... and I never use agents.

1 syt that I knew thru her short stint in JB told me her agent only paid her 5K baht for full day booking with a Singkie customer in BKK and that customer had paid the agent 18K for her services.
Then the agent is a damn good agent lol! Able to convince both sides so well and to get all the commission.
Old 04-03-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaslim_87 View Post
I’m reasonably fluent in Thai and have spent extended periods there. When I was much much younger, I used to do the way you are doing now. Because I have time and no money. Yes it is not difficult. Now I have money and lesser time, I just call an agent. Why do I want to spend time and energy to chase after a girl that I might just spend the most, just a couple of nights with? I want the girl to spend time and effort to understand me and make me happy instead! I meet someone I vibe with, I’ll keep her contact.
Right, it all depends on your personal situation about what is best.
Old 09-03-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 12
JWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post
sounds like an amazing find, is the 18k for 10 hours of her time?
18k for overnight. But I prefer to have ST of 5 hours, enjoy 2 shots and call it a night. Normally have appointments the next day morning.
Old 09-03-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 12
JWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJWSG53X is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Natural boobs?
Feels natural.
Old 10-03-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWSG53X View Post
18k for overnight. But I prefer to have ST of 5 hours, enjoy 2 shots and call it a night. Normally have appointments the next day morning.
Makes it less complicated
Old 10-03-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeets View Post
Makes it less complicated
Natural is the best. Better small and natural than big and fake, but to each its own of course.

Open to DM for fun in BKK
Old 11-03-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
FiwF has a translation feature in the app.
Assuming u r using Chrome EN trans comes up auto...if not check yr Chrome settings..
Old 11-03-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Question Re: uni girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakracer View Post
can try pick up at drinking places. find drinking places near universities sure can get
Agree...had reasonable success...bistro, bars, cafes around there.
I speak very very little Thai but it is also NOT true that none speak ANY English...
By definition, if they are 2nd year + in many of better uni, they WILL have basic EN.

I dk how it may differ for asian guys, but as a farang who speaks EN + 4 EU langs, i find many want to ^practice^ with me LOL.
Or learn about EU/travel etc.

But another Sammy's point is very apt. It DOES need time.

Remember that even a uni gal who is up for a shag with a foreigner lives in a still conservative society. She will be in a group ...you need to have game..get her Line, follow up....

Based on rough count...of last 15 Lines i got, i shagged 6. 3 total "NO NO i am not that type of gal" 3 just didnt work out on othercstuff and rest pend.

Of the 6 i shagged its over repeat visits...i normally spend 1/5 weeks in BKK so its easy...wont work for everyone.

And i dont think being a farang matters so much, a decent looking Asian guy, of any ethnicity with some game should also do fine
..but dress matters...if you have the fahion sense of her dad & a pot belly to match...nope...image matters to these young ladies.

Of the aforementioned 6 shags, i gave money to 3....

So..possibilities exist
Old 11-03-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin8341 View Post
this need alot of balls lol
Not really...
Old 12-03-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Agree...had reasonable success...bistro, bars, cafes around there.
I speak very very little Thai but it is also NOT true that none speak ANY English...
By definition, if they are 2nd year + in many of better uni, they WILL have basic EN.

I dk how it may differ for asian guys, but as a farang who speaks EN + 4 EU langs, i find many want to ^practice^ with me LOL.
Or learn about EU/travel etc.

But another Sammy's point is very apt. It DOES need time.

Remember that even a uni gal who is up for a shag with a foreigner lives in a still conservative society. She will be in a group ...you need to have game..get her Line, follow up....

Based on rough count...of last 15 Lines i got, i shagged 6. 3 total "NO NO i am not that type of gal" 3 just didnt work out on othercstuff and rest pend.

Of the 6 i shagged its over repeat visits...i normally spend 1/5 weeks in BKK so its easy...wont work for everyone.

And i dont think being a farang matters so much, a decent looking Asian guy, of any ethnicity with some game should also do fine
..but dress matters...if you have the fahion sense of her dad & a pot belly to match...nope...image matters to these young ladies.

Of the aforementioned 6 shags, i gave money to 3....

So..possibilities exist
Cool man. You still keep in touch with the girls?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1