The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinese RMB rates..

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
KNN ... u liddat suan me goot meh ???

today rate at 1300hrs
PPC 5.0
RP 5.002
Seems like the J8 $ changer suppressed the rates....
It had 4.95 these few days. KNN.....

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 15-09-2010, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGguy33 View Post
TT at PPC : 5.04
$18 charges

much better rate then bank. but vendor not received yet after a day.
they have a express service where u can pay $10 more for TT charges. the other side will recieve in less than 1/2 hrs.
Old 15-09-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
correct me if i am wrong ....
u cannot bank in rmb in SG banks ... but i think u can remit them through the remittance agents ...
the good news is i think u can depoist rmb in BOC and maybe some banks...

but the bad news is... u cant use the money in china.. still need to remit over to china account... so LPPL
Old 15-09-2010, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
but the bad news is... u cant use the money in china.. still need to remit over to china account... so LPPL
liddat wat's the point of depositing rmb into BOC SG but cannot use it in china ???
无聊没事做 izzit ???
Old 15-09-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 14
asiaone is a splendid one to beholdasiaone is a splendid one to beholdasiaone is a splendid one to beholdasiaone is a splendid one to beholdasiaone is a splendid one to beholdasiaone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro u know any BOC in SG that can open RMB saving accct? from long term RMB will go up eventually I believe
Old 15-09-2010, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 15
fcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of light

I have a Savings A/c with BOC in Cn & have no problem withdrawing RMB from the ATM machine or from the bank counter in Cn.My problem is in remitting Cn RMB into this A/c in Cn
Old 15-09-2010, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
liddat wat's the point of depositing rmb into BOC SG but cannot use it in china ???
无聊没事做 izzit ???
it's to bank in on the rmb rasing value lah.. just like u deposit aus, Nz etc...
Old 15-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 15
fcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of lightfcykeu is a glorious beacon of light

I have a Savings A/c with BOC in Cn & have no problem withdrawing RMB from the ATM machine or from the bank counter in Cn.My problem is in remitting Cn RMB into this A/c in Cn
Old 15-09-2010, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

For large amount better play safe and uses only the bigger agents either Hansheng or Zhongguo. I uses Zhongguo never have any problem before.

And you should get your funds on the same day unless you are paying by check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGguy33 View Post
TT at PPC : 5.04
$18 charges

much better rate then bank. but vendor not received yet after a day.

Old 15-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
For large amount better play safe and uses only the bigger agents either Hansheng or Zhongguo. I uses Zhongguo never have any problem before.

And you should get your funds on the same day unless you are paying by check.
i think most of the agents dun accept checks..

have ask hansheng n zhongguo before...

hansheng i dun have any problem yet.. but zhonguo have delay my fund before.. 2 times. I have fuck them upside down the 2nd time.

a little info to share for ppl who wants to save the 10 buck for express service.

For most of the times, exclude peak days like CNY etc... The TT can be done on the same day.

U go in the morning ask them to TT the money, ask them when can reach. The answer 90% will be will reach by afternoon. ask for the time. should be ard 2pm.

So u TT in the morning, u will get the money on the same day in the afternoon. This works for HanSheng n Zhongguo also.

Now I only use Zhongguo if they tell me can reach within the same day, if not i use others.

For express, the money should be in within 1/2 hr. Longest 1hr.

Enjoy throwing ur money away. ha ha
Old 15-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

This morning (15 Sept 2010) I remitted my usual tiny amount using Zongguo Remittance Pte Ltd @ People Park. Rate was 5.03; I did not bother to ask if they would accept cheque, I just give my personal cheque as usual. Period

I am looking at their receipt now. There is a big company chop or stamp on the receipt stating "Receipt is VOID if cheque payment is dishonoured."

Now there several possibilities:-
1. Your amount is too large and they only accept cheque for tiny amount like mine.
2. We maybe referring to different People Park? The People Park that I went to is in Singapore China Town.
3. There maybe another TT agent in People Park with the same name. The agent that I used is @ #02-K91 People Park Complex, Singapore. Co. Regn. No. 200612239R

Or maybe you just look dishonest? Compared with this poor ah pek? hahahha
Ok just kidding about the last point. No offense mean...

Cheers

Quote:
i think most of the agents dun accept checks..

have ask hansheng n zhongguo before...

Old 15-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
This morning (15 Sept 2010) I remitted my usual tiny amount using Zongguo Remittance Pte Ltd @ People Park. Rate was 5.03; I did not bother to ask if they would accept cheque, I just give my personal cheque as usual. Period

I am looking at their receipt now. There is a big company chop or stamp on the receipt stating "Receipt is VOID if cheque payment is dishonoured."

Now there several possibilities:-
1. Your amount is too large and they only accept cheque for tiny amount like mine.
2. We maybe referring to different People Park? The People Park that I went to is in Singapore China Town.
3. There maybe another TT agent in People Park with the same name. The agent that I used is @ #02-K91 People Park Complex, Singapore. Co. Regn. No. 200612239R

Or maybe you just look dishonest? Compared with this poor ah pek? hahahha
Ok just kidding about the last point. No offense mean...

Cheers
well maybe this is the cause..

normally when i TT, I will expect to see the money on the same day.. for cheque payment, it will takes 2 days to clear..

I think they just dun want to take the risk..

Also for big amount, i will not use them also. I will use other company which mainly do TT service not only for China(just purely for bussiness). Same thing, they dun trust me, i dun trust them also. Have read too many TT agent running away with money.. ha ha.
Old 15-09-2010, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
well maybe this is the cause..

normally when i TT, I will expect to see the money on the same day.. for cheque payment, it will takes 2 days to clear..

I think they just dun want to take the risk..

Also for big amount, i will not use them also. I will use other company which mainly do TT service not only for China(just purely for bussiness). Same thing, they dun trust me, i dun trust them also. Have read too many TT agent running away with money.. ha ha.
or maybe u own the TT company!!!
Old 15-09-2010, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Work bank support the appreciation of Yuan

today it rise .45% now time to change before go below $5 mark
Old 15-09-2010, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
SGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks bro for the comments.

i used zhongguo. register quite fast. rate decent. TT around 4pm, next morning my vendor got it liao. TT to 工商银行 faster it seems.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1