The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2011, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hairspa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hair SPA

Hi all,
This maybe the wrong place to post this but I think it is good for brothers to know there is such a relaxing place if you need one.
There is a hair spa in town which is a new concept for our relaxing. This place is by far the best among all that is here in Singapore. The concept is different from MTW, my Stylist, UB, etc but moving up the value chain to a higher & professional standard. The shop is large in scale with high class design/deco using a Gallery concept. A special features of this place is the bed for the hair SPA. Unlike most of the other place where the hair SPA is done on a standard chair, this shop offer a new bed with a sliding key allowing the washing of hair while still laying on the bed itself. I specially like the quiteness of the cosy relaxing room. They even have standard SPA clothing for you to change so that your working clothes will be intact.The address of the shop is in China Square Central, 18, Cross St.(junction of Cross St & China St.) Basement.
By the way, there is also a section for hair-cut where you can cut, wash, dye or highlight your hair.
Old 07-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
TewHiMaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hair SPA

Can let me have the name of the shop?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1