The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-06-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ase-1-12831904
Old 14-06-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
FunSeeker08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros for lobang in hg area ?
Old 14-06-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Authorities saying the helpers need to make appointment before going remittance. I wonder how they going to police this.
Old 14-06-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried so hard to get to know Indonesian maids but always so hard to get to know as they mostly reject my approach. Any tips guys?
Old 14-06-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by java_cool View Post
Tried so hard to get to know Indonesian maids but always so hard to get to know as they mostly reject my approach. Any tips guys?
Go for pinay maids, much more easier.
Old 14-06-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 15
Mr Honey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Pre-‘Circuit Breaker’ and Covid-19, crowds of domestic helpers at locations like City Plaza, Lucky Plaza and Peninsula Plaza on weekends were normal.

In light of stay-home advisories, however, the familiar crowds on a weekend in end May sparked some concern among Singapore residents.

Addressing these concerns, the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) issued an advisory today (13 Jun), telling helpers to stay at home.

The new advisory comes after crowds of domestic helpers were seen at popular malls like Lucky Plaza over the last 2 weekends.

Word on the ground was that they were queuing to send money home.

Though the crowds had visibly thinned between 31 May and 7 Jun, the fairly large number of people there was still worrying

MOM noted how some were there to remit money, while others had taken the chance to gather with friends.

According to MOM, domestic helpers may go out for quick errands like buying food or groceries, but “should return home immediately thereafter”.

This means that they should avoid any activity that requires long hours outdoors, especially in crowded places.

While out, they’ll have to follow precautionary measures like wearing masks and maintaining a safe distance away from others.

NO MINGLING with individuals from other households is allowed.

Since remittance is essential for helpers, the authorities are trying to make alternative arrangements.

For now, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) is working with remittance agents at City Plaza, Lucky Plaza and Peninsula Plaza to enable them to serve customers by appointment.

Helpers thus have to book an appointment first before leaving their places of residence to send the money.

Alternatively, they may visit agents at other locations or turn to online options, which their employers should assist with. Guidelines for e-remittance are available via the link here.

We hope that the new arrangements will help ease the helpers’ burdens, so they can easily send money home to their loved ones while staying safe.
So the maids are not allowed to mingle with individuals from other household, which also means they cannot check into hotels with individuals from other household. Better be careful guys.
Old 15-06-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
CoMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Honey View Post
So the maids are not allowed to mingle with individuals from other household, which also means they cannot check into hotels with individuals from other household. Better be careful guys.
Hotels not open yet anyway. Maybe by the time they do open there will be no issue of not from the same household. Hopefully.
Old 15-06-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMan View Post
Hotels not open yet anyway. Maybe by the time they do open there will be no issue of not from the same household. Hopefully.
They are taking reservations now. U can check into Grand Hyatt tonight if you want to.
Old 15-06-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Screw a maid, check in Hyatt???
Fw bring them to rubbish centre can screw already
Old 15-06-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Zauber8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh allowed to do staycation already?
Old 15-06-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by java_cool View Post
bro i have same feeling, and pinay maid much more easy. up u
Old 15-06-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 14
jack80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjack80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokkienkia View Post
Nb any know tis helper Meii from wchat? Suck me dry neber mind still want to suck my wallet dry got any brather tio from this helper bo.
Bro...is she Indo...used to be called Sexy Mei on Wechat?
Old 15-06-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
looks good bro. red is always exciting
She viyda /vidya right
Old 15-06-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicboi View Post
She viyda /vidya right
Ya from her michat acc that her name I Guess... try her a few times before too...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 15-06-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
They are taking reservations now. U can check into Grand Hyatt tonight if you want to.

?????? Can meh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1