The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-02-2023, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ahken26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadokil View Post

Anyone tried this DH before? Booked her for tomorrow session. Stay tuned for FR.
Tried before bro, she is good looking with nice boobs and loves CIP
Old 02-02-2023, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Meeting another new DH in an hour. Stay tuned for FR....
Hope u can share ur report on her with us here.
Old 02-02-2023, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
No DH is worth $300 bro. Suck, raw, cream or backdoor, $300 can get anywhere and better quality. Why on a DH?

Unless $300 you have her for the whole day and you can film, whack multiple times, play anal, bdsm, etc. If not, save that $$$ get release somewhere else better.
I would not be surprised if someone out there willingly to pay that kinda of money.
Old 02-02-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
So she's a BBW or short and plump?

If they still looking for employer some are able to overnight (I speak from experience ) or their employer is damn chill
My last 2 hunts, both short and plum. May take a break in dome 1 for a while.
Old 02-02-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahken26 View Post
Tried before bro, she is good looking with nice boobs and loves CIP
Booked from telegram chat? If many bros raw before u better think twice man. Best use CD

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 02-02-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applebananacoco View Post
True.. arranging for meet up this Sunday. Wish me luck!
Good luck and wish u have a wonderful bonk.
Me too, i going to bonk an indonesia girl from Batam tomorrow, age 35, a mother of 2 kids, suppose to be bonk her today but postpone due to my work and her cleaning schedule does not meet my available time, she come to work as part time free lance cleaner under an agent here, manage to chat her last month and she now in Singapore for 7 days, so going to try her out, she said she can massage too, great for me I love massage, can get a massage after session with her, haha.
I treated her lunch yesterday just to have a real look on her, face average, ample boobs but not sure whether sagging, just manage touch touch outside her boobs with cloth on, nice kissing but one bad thing is that her lower part is on the bigger side, i prefer slim legs....hope it will not hamper to get my little bro to harden tomorrow, if that happen I just ask her to blow me until cim, haha.
Old 02-02-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Good luck and wish u have a wonderful bonk.
Me too, i going to bonk an indonesia girl from Batam tomorrow, age 35, a mother of 2 kids, suppose to be bonk her today but postpone due to my work and her cleaning schedule does not meet my available time, she come to work as part time free lance cleaner under an agent here, manage to chat her last month and she now in Singapore for 7 days, so going to try her out, she said she can massage too, great for me I love massage, can get a massage after session with her, haha.
I treated her lunch yesterday just to have a real look on her, face average, ample boobs but not sure whether sagging, just manage touch touch outside her boobs with cloth on, nice kissing but one bad thing is that her lower part is on the bigger side, i prefer slim legs....hope it will not hamper to get my little bro to harden tomorrow, if that happen I just ask her to blow me until cim, haha.
Where did you meet her, chat or dating app?
Old 02-02-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Where did you meet her, chat or dating app?
Social apps bro, after I got her number, we chat at WA
Old 02-02-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 15
hotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Social apps bro, after I got her number, we chat at WA
Which app? I tried apps like Hi5, Tagged, Badoo and Michat..

Can't seem to catch any recently 😕
Old 02-02-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 936 / Power: 14
xxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to beholdxxlxx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadokil View Post

Anyone tried this DH before? Booked her for tomorrow session. Stay tuned for FR.
Do share ctc with me in DM...
Old 02-02-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of

One thing I hate about MiChat is all the scammers on board. After a while all the story like same like dat. sian.

Stables that get honest FRs removed - FO&D.
Old 02-02-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leakypipes View Post
One thing I hate about MiChat is all the scammers on board. After a while all the story like same like dat. sian.
Me too. I faced this problem while using Michat. Full of scammers. Looks for another apps beside Michat.
Old 02-02-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

After 2 bad encouters decided to meet my secret keep for an hour session. Fucking glorious. Stay tuned for FR....
Old 02-02-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
Me too. I faced this problem while using Michat. Full of scammers. Looks for another apps beside Michat.
Bro aint we scammer too?
Scam pussy or scam money also a scammer.
At least we let them release her urge n desire, they long time no sex will go crazy.
Old 03-02-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
After 2 bad encouters decided to meet my secret keep for an hour session. Fucking glorious. Stay tuned for FR....

DH: indon 30's. Wore nice drwss with buttons.

Face: slutty look.

Body:slender, good shape. Flat tummy.

Boobs:C cup with slight sag. But handful enough to flip,flap,twirl and shake. Small tits.

Shaved: yes.

Enter room, straight away kiss like long lost lovers. Lots of bitting. Slowly unbutton her. Did not wear bra. Kiss lips and move down to boobs and back up. 10 mins of feasting her. Finally pull down pantis and gave a welcome lick. She squirm.

Move to shower. Too small. No holder for shower so i had to hold. Only one hand action. After awhile i off tap. just hold each other tight and rub. Rub until shower gel become dry like lotion. Fuck...in my mind she lije it just carry on. 20 mins just glide on each other standing. She sit on seat i do breast fuck. I sit she glide my dick. Rub her tits from behind. Put my other hand between her leg and fondle until she cum. Shit she squirt a bit.

Wash up hit the bed. Another 20 min action. Eat her from head to toe. Pull her legs up and painted like Da Vin Ci. She cannot take it so we switched to 69. Fucking balls sucked till blue until pain. I ask her sit on my mouth and did tounge fuck until she moan so loud. Scared next room hear. Wet like hell. No smell. No taste. Until i cannot breathe. Fuck. SHE FINALLY Cum again. But my bro because of suffercation not hard.

She said it was her turn to suck. Etc....etc..

Write too long. But the restvis standared.

FUCKING GLORIOUS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1