The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of lightStevebexk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What is Chubby/BBW to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelynmarie View Post
Let me try again
Damnnnnn
This is not considered chubby or BBW…
This is freaking sexy!
Old 16-03-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 2
Angelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelynmarie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Hi Angelynmarie,

I want to be honest with you.

After seeing your photo, I want to have sex with you. 😋

PM me if want. 🙏🏼

Thanks
Thank you all for the compliments. Also any requests regarding sex will be turned down, As I’m still in a SDSB exclusive arrangement

Don’t want to disappoint my daddy😜
Old 16-03-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2258 / Power: 19
Mr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond reputeMr.M has a reputation beyond repute

I have dated many chubby girls and some just more baba type. I can only say they are the best in beds honestly. Eager to please, forever horny and oh sooo loud. Probably the biggest gal i dated she was pretty tall maybe about 1.7M definitely on the big side(maybe 70+kg) but she was very confident about her body and thats what made her sexy.

I still miss her. Married with kids now
Old 16-03-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you all for the compliments. Also any requests regarding sex will be turned down, As I’m still in a SDSB exclusive arrangement

Don’t want to disappoint my daddy😜
No worries, I am just trying my luck ...
Old 16-03-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 18
mvp85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also like chubby girl… And agreed wif bro here, good in bed
Old 16-03-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.M View Post
I have dated many chubby girls and some just more baba type. I can only say they are the best in beds honestly. Eager to please, forever horny and oh sooo loud. Probably the biggest gal i dated she was pretty tall maybe about 1.7M definitely on the big side(maybe 70+kg) but she was very confident about her body and thats what made her sexy.

Nice. I missed my ex-col as well, sometimes still reviewing pics and vids...hahaha
Old 16-03-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let me try again
I would say you fall into the category of curvy and meaty at the right spots.

Not fall under chubby or BBW.....
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 16-03-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 16
devan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is definitely hot hour glass figure for mi ! Perfect for mi . Well for mi la others I dunno hehehe
Old 16-03-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Eh, this definitely isn't chubby or bbw. It's curvy at all the right places..
Old 17-03-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Let me try again
Holy Moly,
Be confident with yourself.
You're one that is very nice to cuddle and of course to have sex with.
And with the correct clothing I think the "head turning" rate should be pretty decent.
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, kcy69, rawmaster101, marklui520
Old 17-03-2023, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I think the answer will also depend on the height and built of the guy. If the guy is a skinny 1.7 m tall dude, he may find you chubby. If the guy is a 1.8m tall muscular type of guy, he may find you huggable.
Old 17-03-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
libra27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After looking the picture, just nice, beautiful not chubby
Old 17-03-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Quote:
Let me try again
How is this chubby or bbw?
This look so nice. Can we have more photos of u please?
Old 18-03-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.M View Post

bak bak is good that's my preference cause if u doggy have the piak piak sound haha
Old 19-03-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
ChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChyeSim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: What is Chubby/BBW to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Eh, this definitely isn't chubby or bbw. It's curvy at all the right places..
I would agree on this statement too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1