The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Kena ghosted

Anyone has experience of getting ghosted after the deed is done? I.E, meeting a girl from other apps, then after everything is done, she blocks you on the app.

I don't mind sharing my story, but will need some time to type it out.
Old 09-03-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 2
weirduncle2022 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterweirduncle2022 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterweirduncle2022 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterweirduncle2022 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterweirduncle2022 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Kena ghosted

looking at the title, i thought you talking about this.

Old 09-03-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Anyone has experience of getting ghosted after the deed is done? I.E, meeting a girl from other apps, then after everything is done, she blocks you on the app.

Do you happened to be six feet three inches? Sorry joking..
Old 09-03-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

i kena once. after a few chat up then met for dinner.
after which had some drinks and end up in hotel.
Really tok i got a solid new FB. sakali... she ignored
all my calls, texts and disappeared completely.
still wonder till now what happen.. guess some events
are simply unexplainable. Just like after a good ONS,
i ghosted a female bartender before. karma yah.
Old 09-03-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
LMAO. this cracked me up.
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, kcy69, rawmaster101, marklui520
Old 09-03-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster

SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

Quote:

Various reason,
-they just looking for ONS and don't want connection after that, they are looking for next target.
-their partner found out
-they regretted doing it and want to erase you from their life
-they don't like how you perform or look, so they just take you as fast food, satisfy the hunger and just moved on.

So just moved on.
Else can get other bro to text her to find out why.
But since she has blocked you, so might as well just move on.
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, kcy69, rawmaster101, marklui520
Old 09-03-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Hahaha I know who you're referring to, but it's not me la 😂
Old 09-03-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Harsh Truth: They don't feel good about you.

Move on. HAHAHA
Old 09-03-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Well yeah I'm moving on, just wondering if anyone has such experiences too. But if the girl didn't feel good about me, she wouldn't have proceeded with the deed right?

I was thinking of deleting the telegram chat between me and her since we agreed it's NSA, then I realised she has blocked me.
Old 09-03-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well yeah I'm moving on, just wondering if anyone has such experiences too. But if the girl didn't feel good about me, she wouldn't have proceeded with the deed right?

I was thinking of deleting the telegram chat between me and her since we agreed it's NSA, then I realised she has blocked me.
After trying you, then they don't feel good.

Meaning the deed wasn't good. HAHAHA
Old 09-03-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You had sex at least maybe she didnt like it lor. Just have to get over it
Old 09-03-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

I did block someone before, she has a les partner. After few times with her, she kind of like hinting me whether I'm interested being in a relationship with her.
And blocked her after that.
And I can't be sure whether someone will still proceed if they don't feel so good about you.
Just saying the worst. you know sometimes the ML cmi, but you still proceed with the GQ because you have the urge, but swear to never return. LOL
But anyway, since it is a mutual agreement of NSA, then probably it is just her well of cutting things clean.
Old 09-03-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordArt View Post
Just saying the worst. you know sometimes the ML cmi, but you still proceed with the GQ because you have the urge, but swear to never return. LOL
This is what I am saying. After trying, they don't feel good.
Like we don't jio someone again who doesn't make us feel good.
Old 09-03-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordArt View Post
But anyway, since it is a mutual agreement of NSA, then probably it is just her well of cutting things clean.
Well that's possible too, guess different people has different ways to cut things off cleanly.

Anyway, please don't ask me for contacts coz I've already cleared the chat history with her and deleted the entire chat too.
Old 09-03-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
This is what I am saying. After trying, they don't feel good.
Like we don't jio someone again who doesn't make us feel good.
Well we agreed it's NSA even before meeting so it was definitely a one time thing. What surprised me was her blocking me. Correct me if I'm wrong but people usually clear the chat history and delete the chat, not really to the extent of blocking someone?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1