The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Like I said, all this WLs should be treated with more respect. What integrity are they talking about when CECA is allow in to take the jobs of Singaporean correct?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64082923

Canada is SO BIG and they ban foreigners from buying property because it drives up property prices there.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...n-from-cabinet

Thailand SO BIG and they also doesn't lelong off their land to foreigners.

But in Singapore, our lands / properties are lelong off to foreigners. I heard from one property agent who told me that he came across PRC buyers who said : Singaporeans don't buy nevermind, next time can rent from me.

SG Govt should ban foreign buyers on property and allow WLs to come back after 3yrs (same as those FL who kena caught). Or frankly, don't even ban. Must give credits to them mah.
I support your caring and kind attitude towards our WL friends. Indeed they beautifully help us in Life's journey.

Some other points

1. Do you think our SG gals will be happy if WL allowed to marry, come back here etc? Woman's charter says?

2. Canada property ban is recent. Before foreigner can buy. Thaland don't know.

3. Our problem is not enough people. If we don't each produce 2 of next generation then how? I know expensive, but then buy Charles and Keith and not Louis Vitton.

In my office 6 gal in team. 2 married with 1 kid each. Hopefully they make 1 more, though most probably not.

2 are 35+ and doesn't look like marrying any time soon.

2 are married but not having next generation.

haiz...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 21-02-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I support your caring and kind attitude towards our WL friends. Indeed they beautifully help us in Life's journey.

Some other points

1. Do you think our SG gals will be happy if WL allowed to marry, come back here etc? Woman's charter says?

2. Canada property ban is recent. Before foreigner can buy. Thaland don't know.

3. Our problem is not enough people. If we don't each produce 2 of next generation then how? I know expensive, but then buy Charles and Keith and not Louis Vitton.

In my office 6 gal in team. 2 married with 1 kid each. Hopefully they make 1 more, though most probably not.

2 are 35+ and doesn't look like marrying any time soon.

2 are married but not having next generation.

haiz...
1. Probably they should ask themselves why the guys need to find WLs instead of blaming the WLs.

3. Not worried about this either. There are affordable ways to raise a kid, but the people chose to use the expensive way. I would like FDWs to be available as an option for us as well.
Old 22-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

I want to keep an open mind on this, but I am struggling to understand what this has anything to do with "respect". They entered an agreement that clearly states their jobs cope and that they cannot enter SG again after their term.

And frankly I prefer it that way. I would not be excited to see a prostitute I banged 3 years ago in geylang starting a family next door to me.

And they are not Working Ladies. I think sammyboy forum is the only place in the whole I hear people referring hookers as Working Ladies. They are prostitutes. They have literally done nothing to deserve our respect. I respect that some of them have nicer blow jobs. Thats all the credit I give them.

Not to say that I believe in disrespecting them as human beings. Some of them are nice people, just in less desirable situations. But I think our parents will have something to say if they found out we are dating hookers. I would definitely wack my son big time if I find out he is getting serious with one.

I am also v passionate abt property since you brought it up. Singapore's economic situation, fast response to covid and well managed property market has enabled me to sell my 4 room hdb and buy 3 properties over the past 3 years with over $700,000 paper gain.

The Thai property market is rubbish. Has always been for a long time now. Many investors burnt. I have not enough knowledge to comment abt the Canada market but sudden moves to suddenly ban foreigners to buy into your market is way too harsh and chaotic and will lower investor confidence.

Quote:
Like I said, all this WLs should be treated with more respect. What integrity are they talking about when CECA is allow in to take the jobs of Singaporean correct?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64082923

Canada is SO BIG and they ban foreigners from buying property because it drives up property prices there.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...n-from-cabinet

Thailand SO BIG and they also doesn't lelong off their land to foreigners.

But in Singapore, our lands / properties are lelong off to foreigners. I heard from one property agent who told me that he came across PRC buyers who said : Singaporeans don't buy nevermind, next time can rent from me.

SG Govt should ban foreign buyers on property and allow WLs to come back after 3yrs (same as those FL who kena caught). Or frankly, don't even ban. Must give credits to them mah.
Old 22-02-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

you can marry whore to be wife

but never prostitute your wife
Old 22-02-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
I want to keep an open mind on this, but I am struggling to understand what this has anything to do with "respect". They entered an agreement that clearly states their jobs cope and that they cannot enter SG again after their term.

And frankly I prefer it that way. I would not be excited to see a prostitute I banged 3 years ago in geylang starting a family next door to me.

And they are not Working Ladies. I think sammyboy forum is the only place in the whole I hear people referring hookers as Working Ladies. They are prostitutes. They have literally done nothing to deserve our respect. I respect that some of them have nicer blow jobs. Thats all the credit I give them.

Not to say that I believe in disrespecting them as human beings. Some of them are nice people, just in less desirable situations. But I think our parents will have something to say if they found out we are dating hookers. I would definitely wack my son big time if I find out he is getting serious with one.
I wonder what you will say one day in future if you have a son and he says he's getting serious with a girl who's also fucked around a lot in the past before meeting him. Whack him also?

I'm not religious, but just to borrow an example from the Bible, Jesus held a higher regard for a prostitute than he did religious folk or the Pharisee priests. "I tell you the truth, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you" (Matthew 21:31).

Let that sink in. Your comment smacks of self-righteousness. You'd condemn and whack your son if he told you that he wanted to go serious with a prostitute, yet you have no qualms using the services of one yourself and sharing her with many other men one after another. What's that say about you?

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 22-02-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I choose not to live with the society views. I personally don't care who lives next door neither could my parents control my decisions. And I won't control who my future son (if have) got together with.

I find that agreement ridiculous and I think options should be kept open so that those who want to choose them get to. I'm tired to live by how the society thinks how we should. Their views already made it quite impossible to get the kind of partner I'm looking for - my requirements are way too low based on their standards. They exist around us, but we can't simply pick them.
Old 22-02-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I wonder what you will say one day in future if you have a son and he says he's getting serious with a girl who's also fucked around a lot in the past before meeting him. Whack him also?

I'm not religious, but just to borrow an example from the Bible, Jesus held a higher regard for a prostitute than he did religious folk or the Pharisee priests. "I tell you the truth, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you" (Matthew 21:31).

Let that sink in. Your comment smacks of self-righteousness. You'd condemn and whack your son if he told you that he wanted to go serious with a prostitute, yet you have no qualms using the services of one yourself and sharing her with many other men one after another. What's that say about you?
It says that I view prostitutes for what they are, people selling sexual services. I enjoy sharing my experiences, just like a restaurant review, with like minded people here. Like a vast majority of people here, I am also able to separate love from sexual release.
Old 23-02-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:

I am also v passionate abt property since you brought it up. Singapore's economic situation, fast response to covid and well managed property market has enabled me to sell my 4 room hdb and buy 3 properties over the past 3 years with over $700,000 paper gain.

The Thai property market is rubbish. Has always been for a long time now. Many investors burnt. I have not enough knowledge to comment abt the Canada market but sudden moves to suddenly ban foreigners to buy into your market is way too harsh and chaotic and will lower investor confidence.
Personally, I don't care what they were working as in the past or even now, as long as they are nice people. I see too many hypocrites, who may be in good job but are assholes.

If you let me choose, I rather have a prostitute who is a nice person than a judgemental prick, who feels that they are "holier than tho" as neighbour.

I agree with you on SG handling of Covid situation is well managed. As for the property side, congrats to you on your paper gain. The "gain" of today will be paid by the future generation.

Thai govt may not be the best but I feel that at least they still care about the Thai locals enough to block foreigners (from richer countries) to buy up their properties to artificially inflate property prices beyond the means of the average person in the streets.

The day when Singapore becomes like Hong Kong, the future of Singapore has become bleak.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 23-02-2023, 12:05 AM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
you can marry whore to be wife

but never prostitute your wife
Agree with this too.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 23-02-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Agree with this too.
24 apples for you...Cheers 🥂
Old 23-02-2023, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Agree with this too.
+11 for you too. Your previous comment to Hornie, well said.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 24-02-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
24 apples for you...Cheers 🥂
Actually, what is the points for ah? Many people PM me to ask me to up their points.

I only can give you 19 apples. LOL!

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 24-02-2023, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
+11 for you too. Your previous comment to Hornie, well said.
Thanks! I don't know what the points are for but anyway +19 for you.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 24-02-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Actually, what is the points for ah? Many people PM me to ask me to up their points.

I only can give you 19 apples. LOL!
apples shared with like minded samsters
Old 24-02-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

dude.

wanted to upz you for this.

but couldn't.

damn well said
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1