The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Think Ml is falling for me, should i continue to visit her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
maybe share the joy and the brotherhood will confirm.
This is still the best way to find out if she treats every customer the same. Once you read the FRs, you may begin to lose interest quickly.
Old 13-01-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hoiseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
This is still the best way to find out if she treats every customer the same. Once you read the FRs, you may begin to lose interest quickly.
good idea haha
Old 17-01-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maspro View Post
Just want to hear from other bros' perspectives.

I am married and with 1 child and i have been going for massages close to 10years and i have always read about other bros falling into KC traps. I alway felt i will nvr fall into this situation as i set my emotions apart.Not saying i had fall into one but i am somewhat in a similar situation now.

So i visited this viet ML for the first time last week and we ended up frenching in the session and ended with HJ. In the 1st session i already made known that i am married as i feel no point lying as i dont intend to date them. But when leaving she kept kissing and hugging me, she even teared abit. So was kinda surprised for me that she reacted that way n thought she may like me or acting abit.

So fast forward, i did thought of her after the 1st session so i visited her for the 2nd time yesterday. We frenched like long lost lover throughout the whole session and she voluntarily provided BJ and CIM services for me. At first i still think ok la maybe she still act abit to get regular customers. But what happened at the end was when i wanted to tip her for the service before i left. She outright rejected and dont want to accept after my several attempts to give the money.

I am kinda taken aback and for the first time after 10 yrs i encountered this situation. I can imagine if i kept going back i will get free HJ and BJ, and for now of course i've not fallen into the KC trap.

Want to ask bros, should i continue to go and i may get myself in trouble eventually or should i stop going to her as i also dont want to hurt her if she is genuine. I definitely cant date her, bring her out or give her any status so continuing to go will only hurt her.
As nothing is free in this world, she is definetely scheming something.
Possibility taking you as a carrot, tugging heartstrings from your reaction.
From how you have described her, I can say she is a fairly good player and you have even revealed quite a fair amount of information plus giving off the honest chap vibe which players like.
You are not suited to play this game.
Old 18-01-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
texaschicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
You are not suited to play this game.
yea just reading the title of the thread already that is my opinion.

Wishlist - Develop my own fried chicken recipe.
Old 11-02-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
naughtyMickey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You have more to lose than that ML! Dont do it!
Old 11-02-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14422 / Power: 14
69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute

PM the massage shop address and the gal number.

Let me sacrifice my $$$ and time to see if she treats every bro the same?
Old 11-02-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

You are having doubts, and thats a red signal. 10 years of experience should have helped you, but i guess its first time when you had such a situation. Its good to have some chemistry with the ML and light flirting is good, but seems you have started to get some feelings for her, and hence my suggestion (like most bros here) will be AVOID her, look for another ML.

Quote:

I am married and with 1 child and i have been going for massages close to 10years and i have always read about other bros falling into KC traps. I alway felt i will nvr fall into this situation as i set my emotions apart.Not saying i had fall into one but i am somewhat in a similar situation now.

So i visited this viet ML for the first time last week and we ended up frenching in the session and ended with HJ. In the 1st session i already made known that i am married as i feel no point lying as i dont intend to date them. But when leaving she kept kissing and hugging me, she even teared abit. So was kinda surprised for me that she reacted that way n thought she may like me or acting abit.

So fast forward, i did thought of her after the 1st session so i visited her for the 2nd time yesterday. We frenched like long lost lover throughout the whole session and she voluntarily provided BJ and CIM services for me. At first i still think ok la maybe she still act abit to get regular customers. But what happened at the end was when i wanted to tip her for the service before i left. She outright rejected and dont want to accept after my several attempts to give the money.

I am kinda taken aback and for the first time after 10 yrs i encountered this situation. I can imagine if i kept going back i will get free HJ and BJ, and for now of course i've not fallen into the KC trap.

Want to ask bros, should i continue to go and i may get myself in trouble eventually or should i stop going to her as i also dont want to hurt her if she is genuine. I definitely cant date her, bring her out or give her any status so continuing to go will only hurt her.
Old 12-02-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

reject your 100 bucks and eat your sperm, all in exchange for your CPF. why not. You always ask 2 questions;
1) whats in for her?
2) whats in for you?

You are married, whats in for you is divorce and broken family for your kid in exchange for a potential marriage (or a scam marriage).

Whats in for her is if you fall for her, she wins and above statement materialize.

Continue your free HJ and CIM while it lasts.
Old 13-02-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 8
Maspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for more inputs from bros. Just a little update, i still visited a few times and enjoyed my HJ and CIM but now i insisted to pay her $50 each time, to keep it transactional. Her services is still tiptop with 100%gfe and we french the entire session. . I had not fallen into the KC trap, only concern when i play with fire, it may either hurt her or she may get obsessive which may result in disastrous result.

But so far she had said that she knows i am married and will nvr affect my marriage so i am taking in as a pinch a of salt. Will continue to visit for the good services. And update bros again. Trying to train her to do more things for me, hopefully.
Old 13-02-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 8
Maspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaspro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh and we are at stage where i can fuck her anytime but i didnt yet as i did not bring condoms and at the same time i want to play safe. Not sure what would happen after i take her vagina. Being really cautious here.

Bros, let me know if i should take this step further. Now we would also text each other like twice a week. But i always told her not to love me or miss me as i cannot return the same to her. Each time we make out, she would say she love me and want me.

Lets see how this goes further as time progress and will update bros again. Thanks
Old 13-02-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for more inputs from bros. Just a little update, i still visited a few times and enjoyed my HJ and CIM but now i insisted to pay her $50 each time, to keep it transactional. Her services is still tiptop with 100%gfe and we french the entire session. .
.... u like kiss other bros siao also
Old 15-02-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

Quote:

Bro, this is a KC trap. ML's are a transactional deal. Don't fall for it. Don't throw away a family for this short period of pleasure.
Old 16-02-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Dear Mr. Maspro

Love is a powerful emotion. It can PROPEL one to great heights of ambitions beyond one's imagination, or burn one's life to CINDERS, when not properly or PRAGMATICALLY managed...

Based upon your posts, you seemed like a decent Human. You have a wife & a child, & you did not mentioned any problems with them, but everyone knows life is never a bed of roses. There will be issues at home, but as you did not mentioned it, it probably means you are in control of it & bearing it as best as you can.

That you had decided to engage extra-marital sex shows that perhaps sadly in a way that you are only Human, like most male - which cat does not eat fish? It also sadly shows your mentality & desires which are not fulfilled, perhaps out of longings that your partner did not live up to?

It is only common, sometimes it seems taboo to talk about sexual desires in our straight laced society, but it would be better to talk, & listen, to communicate with each other & find compromises/solutions towards a better & more rewarding long relationship on a VOWED shared journey of life thru the sacred sanctity of marriage...

Vows made are sacred, a promise that must be kept. Only animals will break vows, comprehensible as they have no intelligence to understand what vows are, but they do have HONOR still such as even a dog will jump with joy when it meets you each day. Thus, how much more should we Humans whom are far more intelligent than animals, behave?

However, you still sought for companionship outside.. It's comprehensible as mentioned - which cat does not eat fish? It's only a mental issue, but it can be resolved, as you already have a 'fish' at home. It may seem fun, thrilling & exciting, to find new fish, but in the end, all fish are the same, once desires are satiated.

It is decent of you that you do not mind your ML's line of work. Most men do. ML too are only fellow Humans. Love is beyond the physical body a Human possesses. It goes far deep beyond the body & into the mind. Which is perhaps why she likes you, for understanding & liking her.

However, you made a vow to your present partner. It must be kept, more so as you have already a child born out of love between you both. The ML found you too late. You are already taken. Best to leave her & focus your energies & love to your family. They are a certainty & a longevity to future happiness, proven by many families - the building blocks of civilization since Humanity began.

End the intimacy with your ML, as such will only deepen the feelings of love & being loved, especially for her when you yourself admitted you are not in a position to go far in the journey of life with her. Be a friend instead, help her out as a friend would, give advice & suggestions, to find a better life, motivate & guide her along, not lead her on for your own selfish desires, & you would be respected for life as a fellow Human by her, far more than being cheated of her feelings for you.

All the best.

Old 16-02-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

骄兵必败
Hope Im wrong.
Old 18-02-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thanks for more inputs from bros. Just a little update, i still visited a few times and enjoyed my HJ and CIM but now i insisted to pay her $50 each time, to keep it transactional. Her services is still tiptop with 100%gfe and we french the entire session. . I had not fallen into the KC trap, only concern when i play with fire, it may either hurt her or she may get obsessive which may result in disastrous result.
My advice is to keep it totally transactional. She is doing her job professionally and you are not the first one.
The real deal who's into a real relationship with you, will never give herself fully to you at all from the beginning Because you would be the special one and she needs time to build the bond.
Don't deal with drama. If you cannot handle it by keeping it separate, then you cannot stay in the scene.
I suggest you drop the scene and abandon the place before you lose yourself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1