The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
significant

Old 02-01-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Chinese tourists in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
I work in the travel industry...... on the contrary many PRCs are looking to travel out of PRC to get away from the Covid outbreak there. We have several enquiries from agents asking about medical treatment in Malaysia hospitals for their suspected covid travellers due to the difficulty in getting medical treatment in PRC as hospitals there are overwhelmed. These travellers dun mind paying extra as long as they can secure a bed in our hospitals.
My boss rather not do their business although the profit margin is damn attractive.

Thanks for your interesting insight as a member of the travel industry. Up you my humble 15 points.
Old 02-01-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
DaveC65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePussyHunter View Post
this is true. the chinese want to leave their country. the chinese in thailand dont want to leave the country and cause alot of problems. the rich go there spoil market. the recent time i went road blocks increase frequency taxi uncle say because chinese influx and alot come play drugs etc police step up for the purpose of hitting the chinese.

lax is lax but the chinese take things too far.
While I agree with you totally, I also want to make it more specific. It is Mainland Chinese that are spoiling it for EVERYONE. Personal experience, they look down on all Chinese not born in China. Malaysian-Chinese, Sing-Chinese, Indo-Chinese, American-Chinese, just everyone and they act like they own everything and everyone even in a foreign country just like the colonizers of old.
Old 03-01-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePussyHunter View Post
this is true. the chinese want to leave their country. the chinese in thailand dont want to leave the country and cause alot of problems. the rich go there spoil market. the recent time i went road blocks increase frequency taxi uncle say because chinese influx and alot come play drugs etc police step up for the purpose of hitting the chinese.

lax is lax but the chinese take things too far.
Some of the girls in TH shared with me that the rich chinese can even be many times more generous that the japs

But the working girls rather not take their business if they are not behind rent, and why is that so?

Because those tiongs treated the girls worst than some piece of meat, apart from the usual rough intercourse, to make up for their small ego or what, they would forcefully penetrate the girls with penis sleeve or dildos. Bdsm max.

I hear already also feel its a disgrace to us yellow skinned folks
Old 03-01-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

555 many tiong haters na.

Hate the tiong puchais not the tiong puyings.
I welcome tiong puyings with my legs wide open 555!

Many piichais in Thailand very hiew kao now!
Old 03-01-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

oh crap: same here: heading to BKK over CNY..
But I don't think any form of restrictions will pop up by then: it's too at an early stage while nobody really knows what the Chinese mainlanders travel pattern will be like.. I don;t think the Thais will take the risk of sending the wrong message now and risk their tourism industry.. Travel for medical assistance will likely get a boost but that doesn't affect our hobby

However, where I am unsure is the CNY period: do the Chinese often travel abroad over that period?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
very worried now since i have booked my flight n hotel for cny week in bkk...

scarly restrictions all come back
Old 03-01-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidlucifer View Post
Some of the girls in TH shared with me that the rich chinese can even be many times more generous that the japs

But the working girls rather not take their business if they are not behind rent, and why is that so?

Because those tiongs treated the girls worst than some piece of meat, apart from the usual rough intercourse, to make up for their small ego or what, they would forcefully penetrate the girls with penis sleeve or dildos. Bdsm max.

that goes the same for those rowdy whites who has been doing it for so long yet the girls still take their business.
Old 03-01-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have booked flights to bkk after cny and end of march summore...knn....
the prices right now without them already inflated so much, with them flooding thailand, price will increase even more...dammit...there goes the playground.
Old 03-01-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by procks View Post
i have booked flights to bkk after cny and end of march summore...knn....
the prices right now without them already inflated so much, with them flooding thailand, price will increase even more...dammit...there goes the playground.
I usually go to BJ bars or freelancers near Nana, never really barfine a girl before, so not sure if even those are inflated rates.
Old 04-01-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, I think now that there is a vacuum for Chinese tourists, the Indians have come to try and fill the void. That day at Thermae, I saw 2 Indian tourists trying to nego with one of the FL but I think they got outright rejected by both.

Not sure is it because the ladies at Thermae already know their style already.. haha. I think the Indians do make the tiongs look better.
Old 04-01-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpineguy View Post
Bro, I think now that there is a vacuum for Chinese tourists, the Indians have come to try and fill the void. That day at Thermae, I saw 2 Indian tourists trying to nego with one of the FL but I think they got outright rejected by both.

Not sure is it because the ladies at Thermae already know their style already.. haha. I think the Indians do make the tiongs look better.
This kind of cases may be outright racist

But for tiongs, they really gave us yellow skinned folks a bad name
Old 04-01-2023, 12:48 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This kind of cases may be outright racist

But for tiongs, they really gave us yellow skinned folks a bad name
+150 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 04-01-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2000 / Power: 21
MaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Chinese tourists in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
+150 for you
Return 19 points for exchange!
Old 05-01-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!mrpickles1996 is one of the Best!

the girls still take the rich chinese la, there are even some "paid" girlfriends, every month got money no need work.

my experience, luckily they seperate singaporean chinese with mainland chinese.

they see mainland chinese as targets, we singaporeans still no too bad. not so badly targeted.

Not all cartoons are meant for children. Some are just not. - By unknown.
Old 05-01-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

I am really not looking forward to see China tourist flooding everywhere. The last few years have been SO enjoyable travelling without them anywhere.

Hopefully our Singaporean reputation continues to remain positive in Thailand
Old 06-01-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

same thoughts here too about china chinese tourists.

anyway, if you worried about cancelled flights or quarantine, just remember this:
no test requirements = wont be founded covid positive = wont get quarantined there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1