The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Now it's real crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingandaces18 View Post
How much of the conversation did your daughter read? Maybe can try saying that it was ur colleague who used your phone to message LB as he was afraid of his family finding out? Pls do take care.
Good idea
Jiayou threadstarter
Old 22-12-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 2
dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!dollarsign is one of the Best!

tough station man,, that's why I have a burner phone for my side adventures
Old 23-12-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Like what some of the bros suggested - probably u can cook up a story about it being a ‘guys’ dirty joke’ conversation… Unless there are really discriminating to prove it otherwise..
If you manage to turn the situation around - I will recommend that u start to divert all the naughty contacts to other messaging platforms like WeChat, Telegram, etc. Set no notification - u only will know who text or call when u log in the app other than that it will have no pop ups.
That’s how I do it as well.. Even now I’m using SBF site in a incognito mode which have no tracing on the normal browser. We play the game - don’t let the game play us.
My 2 cents worth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibelieveindevil View Post
I drank 6 can of beer before i go back home. Make sure i KO when i reach home. Eoing the same for today. Seriously i know i am hiding. I seriously think my wife sense something but mot sire what she knows. Gosh this is sick.
Old 23-12-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't think lying helps. It's just facts. Cant run from it anymore, tonight i am having dinner with her only
Old 23-12-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I don't think lying helps. It's just facts. Cant run from it anymore, tonight i am having dinner with her only
Good luck. And Update us bro.
Old 23-12-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
And calls/video calls 🤣🤣 They nth to do will suddenly video call u n show u their tits n cock
Which is why I always block them on WhatsApp after our initial conversation.
Old 23-12-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
All the best, bro. Family ties is still the thickest & to err is human but we dun let shits like these fuck up our family environment.
Enjoy but be sure to separate our ‘sins’ from our normal life.
Quote:
Old 23-12-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So tldr. My wife usually doesn't care abt how i filrt outside, as long as i nvr bring anyone home and i continuously provide a good amount of money to the family. Then my daughter accidentally found out about my advanture.

Now she is furious, and unable to figure out why i would get myself fucked by a ladyboy. Ok, it's day 2 and i am still at office. I haven't been back home. My wife is just casual normal text with me while my daughter is not replying anything to me since last night. Not sure if my wife know anything (she does know i regularly flirt around, get hookers, massage or ex colleague) but not ladyboy.

This is shit.
Your daughter is 17, so she would have some idea about sex. That is a blessing.

Speak to her as an adult, let her know that you always had some desires that your wife simply cannot sexually satisfy. It will be hard for your daughter to process this, and accept the harsh fact that that her father is not exactly a role model, but she would appreciate the honesty and she will do her best to understand you. That's my $0.02

Assuming that she did not read about your other adventures, if she read only that conversation about you being fucked by a LB then it is far easier to explain, rather than your daughter finding out about some young woman that you're keeping on the side. All children fear being abandoned by their parent(s). If your transgression is simply a sexual adventure that does not endanger the family (other than the obvious risk of STDs) then it will be much easier for your daughter to accept.

My daughter was 13, when she found my vacation photos with my gf who is half my age. At that time the divorce between me and the (ex-)wife was just being finalized. I take care of both my kids and have custody.

My gf is Viet, she was born male but underwent SRS when she was just hitting puberty so she looks and sounds female in all respects).

My daughter stalked my gf on IG since that day, but over time she realized that my gf was actually a positive thing in my life and she could see how my gf made me happier. 3 years later till today, my daughter does not know that my gf was born male, but I tell her that she has a genetic condition which does not enable her to have children. I understood then, that my daughter's fear is more about being cast out, if I have children with my gf - which is thankfully impossible.

And dammit, please get a burner phone next time!!!
Old 23-12-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kazuma11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have to agree with Penguin23,best to explain the situation honestly instead of running away by lying or misdirection. Lies build on the house of cards does not sustain over the test of time. This will lead to trust issue and the relationship between father and daughter will be forever damage and inconceivable.

In my opinion, it is best to explain the situation honestly now rather than later with constant arguing between father and daughter which will eventually tear the family apart further down the future.
Old 23-12-2022, 07:53 PM
Samster

Ultimately love conquers all. Period
Old 24-12-2022, 03:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, you need to understand first of all that a daughter always wants to be on her father's side.

Daughters, like all women can smell bullshit from a mile away so if she thinks you're dishonest then your relationship will forever be stained by your choice.

Being 17 is a difficult time for your daughter to be confronting this unfortunate situation. You need to give her an explanation that will withstand the test of time.

That should be the best way moving forward.

The relationship with the wife is another thing altogether, you don't seem to be too concerned by it so that's probably good. You have enough to handle for now.
Old 24-12-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

U wanna play ard, u shd have a separate phone/line prepaid for all this shenanigans. Only turn on when need to use. My adventures that i posted here all done through that device. Own company & personal phone dun even have anything on this kind of matters.

Daughters always treat their papas more better than moms. Kind of a primal inherent traits from long time. Dads supposed to be the tower & shield a daughter can rely on. Now she found u having a habit that is unconventional, I think u better siam. One thing women can forgive but cannot forget, This kind of stuff will etch in her mind forever.

Good luck. U need lots.
Old 25-12-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

TS never admit that. Once you admit it will be forever in their heart and they will never see you in the way they usually do. Your fatherly image in her will be destroyed. I would suggest just mentioned some friends trying to prank or play a joke on you by giving your number to the Ladyboy. Hopefully what she see is something is not too exposed.
Old 28-12-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
ibelieveindevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long holiday over, i survived. Just too much thing happened.

Seriously i am dumbfounded with the number of samster to told me to lie my way out. To think that a 17 year old will believe in such a lie is really like telling your boss why you are late or your teacher why you didn't do your homework...

Anyway 23rd i had a dinner with my daughter and simply told her the truth. Also told her that everyone has some secret, which people may know but act innocent, things like i know she will be drinking on her Christmas party but i just didn't say anything to prevent her, or her mum nvr said anything about my outside lifestyle. She said she didn't told her mum, and she understands but feel it hard to digest anyway. Turn out she done some research on why some man like us find ladyboy. End of the day giving her an iphone 14 pro max as Christmas present.

24th i had my party with family and she had hers with friends. Ended up both of us drunk.

25th had a bad headache, gifts fory wife and younger daughter. Kena kaopei by my daughter for saying "this month eat grass liao". She replied "hope you didn't spend too much buying gifts to gf or bf outside"

26th spring cleaning day. She purposely asked me to help her clean the room while i found half drank liquor and vape inside. Told me to learn to keep silent.

27th return to work. Realised bonus 1.4k below expectation, this month really eat grass liao
Old 28-12-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16231 / Power: 24
ly1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond reputely1968 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Long holiday over, i survived. Just too much thing happened.

Seriously i am dumbfounded with the number of samster to told me to lie my way out. To think that a 17 year old will believe in such a lie is really like telling your boss why you are late or your teacher why you didn't do your homework...

Anyway 23rd i had a dinner with my daughter and simply told her the truth. Also told her that everyone has some secret, which people may know but act innocent, things like i know she will be drinking on her Christmas party but i just didn't say anything to prevent her, or her mum nvr said anything about my outside lifestyle. She said she didn't told her mum, and she understands but feel it hard to digest anyway. Turn out she done some research on why some man like us find ladyboy. End of the day giving her an iphone 14 pro max as Christmas present.

24th i had my party with family and she had hers with friends. Ended up both of us drunk.

25th had a bad headache, gifts fory wife and younger daughter. Kena kaopei by my daughter for saying "this month eat grass liao". She replied "hope you didn't spend too much buying gifts to gf or bf outside"

26th spring cleaning day. She purposely asked me to help her clean the room while i found half drank liquor and vape inside. Told me to learn to keep silent.

27th return to work. Realised bonus 1.4k below expectation, this month really eat grass liao

Conrat bro at least ur problem can consider settle liao

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1