The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Why do you all cheat?

Guess is to release some steam n feel alive again.

In a almost sexless marriage not because of wife but me.. like some have said.. early marriage n wife don't take care thus led to not attracting me but still love her.. work, money stress play a part too.. making me more easily tired.. previously did have a fling.. she become too sticky n I think is more stress jagged 2 sides n not wanting to get caught. Hahaha.. but is knn de la.. when don't have fling, u want it.. but when u want it n eat it liao.. u don't wan.. so now just go massage then release.. pay money is the most carefree one... pay n fuck.. shiosk liao go home happy n be nice to wife. Hahaha
Old 05-07-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
haha typical loser beta male, use hope to get fucks..."never know" last words of a loser trying to win a woman. You can just imagine Alexander or Julius before a big battle..saying "just try you never know"
Go back to your mother cunt and shut the fuck up. Hahahaha
Old 06-07-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 19
Driftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond reputeDriftwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
this makes you the beta orbiter/emotional tampon, ie she USE you have someone pay for meals, listen to he complain and whine, make her f..nses but has the benefit of companionship etc, or 3 the alpha male who get benefit of sex but goes home alone but doesn't have to pay for her life.
Thanks for your viewpoint bro. Not wrong and not right. I do not agree going home after bedding such women is a winner or alpha like you say. I have not met one who can fuck like an animal. I believe we all have feelings in some ways, that is why some bro go for RTM/RTF. If no feelings, how can RTF/RTM?

For my case, I think she married young and miss out on the attention, so now trying to claim back lor. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Dont give up bro. Sex is not everything. Sometimeseven more so for a colleague.
Be there for them, lend them your ears. You never know.
Thanks bro. Not harboring or hoping anything honestly. Just we are on this topic, so I sharing why I do not have the good fortunes of others. But I think good also lah. Engaging in commercial sex may not be so bad, cause it's just pump and go, no need think so much and not too much to worry about too. Even if RTM, it is still commercial.

Cheers.
Old 15-11-2021, 03:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dont give up bro. Sex is not everything. Sometimes its the companionship, someone to confide with.
As long as they dont kotok you with expensive meals, it is ok for a gentleman, even more so for a colleague.
Be there for them, lend them your ears. You never know.
Yeah, I have to say that this companionship from the opposite sex to confide with and share issues, it's really important.. not everything can share with wife, not because it's a marriage problem but sometimes the wife is not even in the mood to hear your shit because of work / pms / kids issue all these la..
Old 10-12-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Yeah, I have to say that this companionship from the opposite sex to confide with and share issues, it's really important.. not everything can share with wife, not because it's a marriage problem but sometimes the wife is not even in the mood to hear your shit because of work / pms / kids issue all these la..
I'll have to 150% agree with this.
Old 10-12-2021, 08:03 AM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll have to 150% agree with this.
Ha ha, Self endorsement should not be allowed in the forum discussion.
Old 10-12-2021, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Causes of Wife not being able to confide & Share
Work (Time / Stress)
PMS (Body / Mind Condition)
Kids (Time / Stress & everything)

Besides of what you have mentioned, add these
Character
Conflict of Interest

So who can we share with?
Old 11-12-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Causes of Wife not being able to confide & Share
Work (Time / Stress)
PMS (Body / Mind Condition)
Kids (Time / Stress & everything)

Besides of what you have mentioned, add these
Character
Conflict of Interest

So who can we share with?
Friends?

you can only share so much with your colleagues...

by the way, colleagues are not your friends. Most of the colleagues doesn't care what shit problems you have.
Old 11-12-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
Friends?

by the way, colleagues are not your friends. Most of the colleagues doesn't care what shit problems you have.
some of my good buddies are my colleagues. problem with sg ppl is we care too much abt face, want to look like everything is good in front of everybody. like that it is hard to have an open talk with anybody as we are the ones unwilling to open up. i tried opening up with some colleagues who are closer with me, talked abt personal stuffs and even where i used to chiong haha and the friendship gets even better as they will also think that i treat them as friends thats why i will share so much with them. but of cos skip the chiong part if the colleague is girl.
Old 11-12-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
Friends?

Collegaues are the worst to share, they are not even in my social media because we spend 1/2 of our time in office. they will judge you
Old 15-12-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why do we cheat ? Men will always be boys & boys will always be horny as ever when opportunities arose . Men are born with 2 heads , the upper & the brainless below . As Chinese saying big brother will always need to take care of the little brother .
Old 16-12-2021, 08:05 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

there is no monopoly on men cheating.

plenty of women cheat, and most times when you point at a cheating man, the woman he's with is cheating too.

there was a time, women used to call men cheating bastards, can't control their dicks.

But now we also have terms like village bicycle and the woman can't keep her knickers on.

Its a brave new world, and all is fair in love and war.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-12-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kennq1q1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personally my wife dun enjoy sex. I still love her very much but I dun like to force n i enjoy long like 2hr plus of hours of teasing n playtime. I also need my partner to enjoy the moment so I will feel good and get very turn on. I only go for commercial sex because cheating can probably result in things getting messy esp if the lady is single. To me cheating emotionally and physically is different..
Old 18-12-2021, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennq1q1 View Post
Personally my wife dun enjoy sex. I still love her very much but I dun like to force n i enjoy long like 2hr plus of hours of teasing n playtime. I also need my partner to enjoy the moment so I will feel good and get very turn on. I only go for commercial sex because cheating can probably result in things getting messy esp if the lady is single. To me cheating emotionally and physically is different..
You get two hours plus of teasing and play time from commercial sex?
Old 18-12-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kennq1q1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
You get two hours plus of teasing and play time from commercial sex?
Why not? Many FL offer 2/3hr rates.. paying a sugarbaby also draws a clean line and is considered commercial to me. When you cheat with someone u know from real life, that’s playing with fire and u need to be real careful.. a risk I’m not willing to take
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1