The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Never been to Pattaya so I really wonder about the pricing there.

Why do punters go there, when u can barfine 700, and ST 3500 in BKK?
Old 23-03-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

I usually spent 2 days in Pattaya before going to Bangkok. And unlike most brothers who go to Pattaya to party, I go Pattaya to just do nothing. I like it that you have everything you need to relax in that big circular road of beach and 2nd road. There are some nice coffee roasteries now even along beach road. Just had a very nice coffee along Beach Road recently. There is some cheap shopping and less crowded than Bangkok. I fuck lesser in Pattaya than in Bangkok and hotels in convenient areas are relatively cheaper than similar areas in Bangkok. So it depends lah. Enjoy according to your budget and your interests lor.
Old 23-03-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xlsgfx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro mind sharing the good coffee place? heading there soon and i do enjoy a good strong cuppa
Old 23-03-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster

nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlsgfx View Post
bro mind sharing the good coffee place? heading there soon and i do enjoy a good strong cuppa
My current favourite is Albatross Coffee Roasters. Right on Beach Road just before Mike Shopping Mall. Not many tables but I am usually first few customers at 9 plus since it opens at 9am. Nice coffee. And they have cards explaining the beans they use. Early morning only one person there so might have to wait if there are more customers. Barista takes pride in his work. He made my latte, brought it to my table and unfortunately he did not place it properly and some of the latter spill onto the saucer, I said its ok, he insisted on bringing it back and make a new cup. Latte is 80 baht and for that quality, I think its real value for money especially on a prime location on beach road.
Old 23-03-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hunterjyke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgoDiver View Post
Sometimes i just post my trips via SBF and other bros will just PM me to join or they are also there at the same time. Future trips will just PM one another to organise .

After 7-14th March, April we are also going 10-21st during Songkran period. Hit me up if anyone keen.

I know there is a group chat for Pattaya but I am not in it.
Hey bro I am interested
Old 23-03-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VirgoDiver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterjyke View Post
Hey bro I am interested
Sure. Happy to have another comrade. Just PM you.
Old 24-03-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post

I only went there once. Like another bro mentioned, most people is go there to party or the beach. If you're going there to explore it can be done is 2 days. One good thing it's easy to pick up FLs along Beach Road after 9pm although there are FLs throughout the day.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 25-03-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post

Pattaya ST is 1500-2000...that's why people go. These ladies can be easily obtain from Thaifriendly or Meeff. Alot of overnight at 4-6k also. I am talking about same quality you can get in Bangkok.

If you talk about Agogo, somehow Pattaya quality is way better than BKK. Don't ask me why, I don't know also Example place like Pin-Up, I can't find the same quality in Bangkok.

Lastly... Pattaya is party town. Smlj also have. Less traffic. Even Bangkok people go there to have fun.

I used to wonder like you. I paid 15k for high quality FL via Tonybkk in Bangkok because I prefer natural boobs. But ever since I start playing in Pattaya, I never bother going back Bangkok.
Old 25-03-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone in Pattaya 29 March to 4 April? Can ping me
Old 26-03-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Pattaya ST is 1500-2000...that's why people go. These ladies can be easily obtain from Thaifriendly or Meeff. Alot of overnight at 4-6k also. I am talking about same quality you can get in Bangkok.

If you talk about Agogo, somehow Pattaya quality is way better than BKK. Don't ask me why, I don't know also Example place like Pin-Up, I can't find the same quality in Bangkok.

Lastly... Pattaya is party town. Smlj also have. Less traffic. Even Bangkok people go there to have fun.

I used to wonder like you. I paid 15k for high quality FL via Tonybkk in Bangkok because I prefer natural boobs. But ever since I start playing in Pattaya, I never bother going back Bangkok.
Bro, well said . That why I came Pattaya twice a month. By the way, I going to explore newly opened Ying Club on 29 March. Want to go together ?
Old 26-03-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Pattaya ST is 1500-2000...that's why people go. Alot of overnight at 4-6k also. I am talking about same quality you can get in Bangkok..
Those prices are for seasoned cheongsters familiar with Patts.... for newbies that need to be handhold and guide around Patts definitely need to pay higher prices as school fees.

For even more affordable prices..... make a detour to nearby Rayong...
Old 27-03-2023, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wow bro you sound very experienced and would definitely wana hangout with you if i get the chance as i havent went to any other parts of thailand except bangkok. (only familiar with bkk hence abit scared to venture to other unfamiliar places like pattaya or udon thani which seems to be more happening)
Old 27-03-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

If cheap fuck, Pattaya also have lah...just go Soi 6, 1000 baht fuck upstairs and go.
Old 27-03-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
Bro, well said . That why I came Pattaya twice a month. By the way, I going to explore newly opened Ying Club on 29 March. Want to go together ?
Be careful around Ying club.
2 innocent girls got shot after a gang of thai boys shot up the wrong car.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...pattaya-caught

One of the victims, Nippawan Wola, 26, sustained a gunshot wound through both cheeks, while the other victim, Li Xinying, 24, was shot in the left wrist. Employees at Ying Club, a nearby pub, told police that a group of teenagers had quarrelled with some South Korean tourists inside the venue before the shooting. The employees had intervened during the altercation.
Old 29-03-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
undermist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey me and my friend are planning to visit pattaya soon. Do any bro know where can we get russian, kazakhstan, ukrain girl? Heard they used to have these FL walking around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1