The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allowing wife to have another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monev View Post
Looks like you stumbled upon the joys of polygamy And cuckold, hotwife r/s. Unconventional yes, but to each his own. Every couples internal dynamics are different, what matters is that everyone es happy and satisfied I am fortunate to know couples that embrace an open marriage and are really happy. Drop me a pm
open marriage? then might as well don't marry.
Old 19-02-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
HoeverKiJana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Possible. I have a friend who loves her husband because the husband is super rich. Balonglong don't need to work family got lots of $$ to throw.

But my friend said her husband has a so so fuck, a small tool and low sex drive. As such, she fucked a lot of big tool dude and enjoy great sex. She is still there as she need her husband to pay off her LJ credit card bills. Win win. She need almost 1 cock every 1-2 days. Strange but that is the truth.... Lol
Can intro your friend to me bro?
Old 21-02-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshitlar View Post
Fuck another woman in your bed and see how this will works. If she joins in then just be happy it works out for you. If she gets angry then continue to do it and wait for her to calmly forgive you like u did for her.
that is one way of happy-happy marriage
Old 21-02-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeverKiJana View Post
Can intro your friend to me bro?
ooo i also want to know
Old 22-02-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 4
kennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Humans emotions can be changed over time. Past behavior that was condoned was rejected, current behavior cannot be accepted in the past.

However many will be influenced by current standards.

You'll be fortunate if wife can separate sex from emotions and relationship. If not, there is no reason why she wouldn't leave you one day if she thinks another man is better.
Old 23-02-2021, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
antares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyantares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Allowing wife to have another.

I know a friend who exactly having this mindset,
Allowing his wife to enjoy to hav fun, he told her just b responsible n discreet, dont get pregnant n disease,
N keep him informed if she wants to go out with anyone or even vacation away, not to stalk or keep track, just want to know her whereabout in case something bad happen,
Thats some heavy shit there, not every wife can handle that much freedom, n not every man has the heart strong enuff to accept that,
He told me she handled the trust given quite well, always asked her husbands permission if she can hav her fun time, n last time I met him he told me she still hadnt fucked other men yet, some fondling dancing n giving BJ only
I thought he was mad but hey whatever got his mojo going...
Anyway for TS, if this is what u choose to go for, just understand that this can go beyond cuckolding, she may hav attachment to one of the men shes seeing
Old 19-03-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 13
chnhubby71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychnhubby71 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

With this mindset, it shown you REALLY love your wife very much. Cheer!
Old 21-03-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywicky View Post
Nothing really sexual here. I'm new here and just finding an avenue to let it out from my heart and I think this would be a proper place. Long post ahead...

we have been married for a few years now and when I first got to know my wife back then, I knew she loved to date with different guys and she was fairly active sexually and enjoyed it. Regardless, I decided to continue seeing her. We were young back then and discovering so I thought it was pretty normal for an individual to meet different people.

As time goes by, our relationship bloomed and we finally got married. However, along the years, while she still treats me well, she was always caught by me for seeing other men behind my back. (Don't get me wrong. Our marriage is a happy one and we enjoy each other alot in bed and we don't fight at all throughout our marriage) And each time, i refused to give up on her as I believed in forgiveness and knew that marriage is not an easy thing and I only want her to be happy.

Instead of going in a rage, I will always reason with her nicely and asked her why she does it. Somehow, each time, I will also confront her lovers nicely. In otherwords, Gentlemen talk. Often, I will just tell them that they were caught and the whole thing was wrong and telling them to stop the affair. I still wonder why I just cannot get angry over it. It was always more of an upset and dissappointment. Life became really hard for me and I struggled mentally as do any husband knowing of their partner's affair.

moving forward another few years, she was caught again with another man and as always I asked her nicely why it happened. Then something strucked me this time and i begin to question myself trying to find a logical reason. Could my wife be just someone who personally needs to have different men even before I knew her? Hence, why she sees different men in her single days? If so, then I could be the reason that is stopping her to be well.... herself - who she is. And that, does not sit well with me as i am preventing her from being happy. In otherwords, I am being unfair.

So, I started to try and change my mindset. Of how I perceive the whole matter. I decided that I married the love of my life, therefore, the best thing I can be for my wife is to at least accept her for who she is and accept that she is not perfect and she is as human as any of us. That, which makes her... perfect.

continued below:
wow. You must really love your wife and so magnanimous too. Well I'm not here to judge you, just hope you will make the wisest decision.
Old 21-03-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
nasikangkang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for me i won't allow. you are one up there my bro. u can tahan ah ?
Old 21-03-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
wankandwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u happpy with your choices? not just comfortable but genuinely find joy ?
Old 24-03-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2960 / Power: 10
frizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond repute

Well, here is a simple logic. If she can sleep around with other guys and you can accept it. That means if you sleep around with other women, she has to accept it.
Old 28-03-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Nothing really sexual here. I'm new here and just finding an avenue to let it out from my heart and I think this would be a proper place. Long post ahead...

we have been married for a few years now and when I first got to know my wife back then, I knew she loved to date with different guys and she was fairly active sexually and enjoyed it. Regardless, I decided to continue seeing her. We were young back then and discovering so I thought it was pretty normal for an individual to meet different people.

As time goes by, our relationship bloomed and we finally got married. However, along the years, while she still treats me well, she was always caught by me for seeing other men behind my back. (Don't get me wrong. Our marriage is a happy one and we enjoy each other alot in bed and we don't fight at all throughout our marriage) And each time, i refused to give up on her as I believed in forgiveness and knew that marriage is not an easy thing and I only want her to be happy.

Instead of going in a rage, I will always reason with her nicely and asked her why she does it. Somehow, each time, I will also confront her lovers nicely. In otherwords, Gentlemen talk. Often, I will just tell them that they were caught and the whole thing was wrong and telling them to stop the affair. I still wonder why I just cannot get angry over it. It was always more of an upset and dissappointment. Life became really hard for me and I struggled mentally as do any husband knowing of their partner's affair.

moving forward another few years, she was caught again with another man and as always I asked her nicely why it happened. Then something strucked me this time and i begin to question myself trying to find a logical reason. Could my wife be just someone who personally needs to have different men even before I knew her? Hence, why she sees different men in her single days? If so, then I could be the reason that is stopping her to be well.... herself - who she is. And that, does not sit well with me as i am preventing her from being happy. In otherwords, I am being unfair.

So, I started to try and change my mindset. Of how I perceive the whole matter. I decided that I married the love of my life, therefore, the best thing I can be for my wife is to at least accept her for who she is and accept that she is not perfect and she is as human as any of us. That, which makes her... perfect.

continued below:

I wonder seriously if your wife will say you are just a weakling in front of his playboy when asked why she can do this so freely.

I also wonder what will happen if she passed STD or HIV to you. Will you still graciously accept the free gift and say thank you?
Old 28-03-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

continued below:

I wonder seriously if your wife will say you are just a weakling in front of his playboy when asked why she can do this so freely.

I also wonder what will happen if she passed STD or HIV to you. Will you still graciously accept the free gift and say thank you?
Old 28-03-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 8
iluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizen View Post
Well, here is a simple logic. If she can sleep around with other guys and you can accept it. That means if you sleep around with other women, she has to accept it.
aka open relationship lol
Old 28-03-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 8
iluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasikangkang View Post
for me i won't allow. you are one up there my bro. u can tahan ah ?
i also find paid FL la. but same as u bro i also cannot tahan. sounds not fair la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1