The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 18-09-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
huh... mean got several newgers ah....
wooah... hosei la... juz kena dump by my regular ..
guud timing
Only one new girl G17. Looked fair, slim. Did not clearly see face.
Old 18-09-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumm View Post
Went to jm14, anyhow tikam, g5.

Noi, 3-4 months old
Looks younger than her real age but makeup abit too thick.
Milf body, boobies c enhanced but soft, doctor's skill in thai improving, not tall.
Tattoos on back.
Blow ok, licky my neh n ball abit, spent quite some time repeating.
Cowgirl few second, then chop chop finished doggy cos no time liao lol, quite tight for milf.
Initiated jub.

1x40, 20 mins super fast lol.
Maybe okt should also do 1x50.

Last time saw fr her boobs D and hard

I think I need to go squeeze one day to confirm
Old 18-09-2018, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Last time saw fr her boobs D and hard

I think I need to go squeeze one day to confirm
I squeezed when she in doggy post, pretty sure soft , u go try...
Old 20-09-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
zmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know pretty girl with good service at JM14?
Old 20-09-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zmen View Post
Anyone know pretty girl with good service at JM14?
JM and JS area girls not really very attractive. Most are older, in their 30s.

Service wise most are good. They don't have the looks so need to make up in service or else no one will rtf. If u want looks and service... maybe cat150 bah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrudder View Post
Bro, this house they share rooms during open hours. G19 own room is upstairs. I asked her haha.
Orh... last time I book the old no.17 always same room. Maybe the more popular ones get a room downstairs. I haven't been upstairs before... maybe that's why.
Old 20-09-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Any who...

Drop by jm14 today. Was a red and black day... mainly red lah. So cute. Haha

Anyway there was about 12 ladies... maybe too many for my stupid head to process... so when back to no.19.

To me she is my type. So had a good session with her.

Think I quite heng... once I come out. Only left no.20 on the sofa. So is it all got book or they start clean up liao I also not sure.
Old 21-09-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrRex1001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried G9 before?
Old 21-09-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Probably all got booked or meal time, their biz very good around peak hours
Old 21-09-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Probably all got booked or meal time, their biz very good around peak hours
Yah. Around 11pm. So I was lucky lah. See so many. Lol
Old 21-09-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRex1001 View Post
Anyone tried G9 before?
JM14 G9

Looks: 7/10
GND looks. Quite cute and innocent kind.

Body 7/10
Chubby. Huge enchanced boobs. D cup. Soft and bouncy but the surgery left unsightly scars under her armpits.

Frenching 9/10
Willing to french from 1st visit. Willing to exchange copious amount of saliva with me.

BBBJ 6/10
Not the greatest cocksucker. But willing to suck as long as you want. Can be trained.

AR 6/10
Similar to her bbbj, effort is there, but the skill is not. But willing to provide none the less. The shallow rapid protruding kind.

FJ 8/10
Pussy and asshole is loose. Decent stamina when riding. Accomodating to any position you want.

Attitude and service 9/10
Friendly, eager to please and serve. Very limited english. Willing to let you lick any part of her body including asshole. Overall still a distance from the old APs of this house, but she will improve. Nice cute girl.
Old 23-09-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

JM14

This house the girl turnover is very fast. I thought they supposed to work for 2 years before kap barn but many go home before stint is up.

Last friday I stop work early evening due the rainy weather and decide to visit JM14. Almost full house in the tank - 14 girls only #19 was missing as she serving customer. Most of the girls are new faces to me and those girls that I know from previous visits had already gone home. OKT confirm they all gone back and my last visit was only 2-3 months ago.
Old 24-09-2018, 06:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
JM14
Most of the girls are new faces to me and those girls that I know from previous visits had already gone home. OKT confirm they all gone back and my last visit was only 2-3 months ago.
the previous batch magnificent 7 all becum prettier n fairer laew lorr..
dats y cant recognise them
Old 24-09-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
JM14

This house the girl turnover is very fast. I thought they supposed to work for 2 years before kap barn but many go home before stint is up.

Last friday I stop work early evening due the rainy weather and decide to visit JM14. Almost full house in the tank - 14 girls only #19 was missing as she serving customer. Most of the girls are new faces to me and those girls that I know from previous visits had already gone home. OKT confirm they all gone back and my last visit was only 2-3 months ago.
This house is very successfull and making very good business. Girls here make in one year what a normal thai girl make in two years at another typical house. But they sometimes suffer pussy damage as price to pay..They might get burned out sooner here and that could be part of the reason for early return.
Old 24-09-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
JM14 G9

Looks: 7/10
GND looks. Quite cute and innocent kind.

Body 7/10
Chubby. Huge enchanced boobs. D cup. Soft and bouncy but the surgery left unsightly scars under her armpits.

Frenching 9/10
Willing to french from 1st visit. Willing to exchange copious amount of saliva with me.

BBBJ 6/10
Not the greatest cocksucker. But willing to suck as long as you want. Can be trained.

AR 6/10
Similar to her bbbj, effort is there, but the skill is not. But willing to provide none the less. The shallow rapid protruding kind.

FJ 8/10
Pussy and asshole is loose. Decent stamina when riding. Accomodating to any position you want.

Attitude and service 9/10
Friendly, eager to please and serve. Very limited english. Willing to let you lick any part of her body including asshole. Overall still a distance from the old APs of this house, but she will improve. Nice cute girl.
Great FR bro. Very accurate description.
Yeah that surgery scar under armpit is very unsightly..
This girl is a mother of two small daughters and she is also married with a husband. Come to think of it, it is weird to bonk somebody else's current wife right?
Old 24-09-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post
Great FR bro. Very accurate description.
Yeah that surgery scar under armpit is very unsightly..
This girl is a mother of two small daughters and she is also married with a husband. Come to think of it, it is weird to bonk somebody else's current wife right?
Lol u will nv know one.
Some ppl like to fuck other ppl wife like those AV
It is actually mor excited to them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1