The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Met up with a lady on Tinder. She is also married and recovering from a breakup (with her married boyfriend).

So I started off being the "friend" that lend her listening ear. We have gone out for 2-3 months, around 15-20 times. But the mood is still cordial, not flirty or 暧昧.

How do I break the curse? I am not sure she likes me anot, but I guess she don't repulse me, cos I kissed her once when both of us slightly high on alcohol.

Advice, bro and sis
15-20 times if she's still only cordial she's probably leading you on bro. Just reduce meetups with her and go on to next target. If she likes you she'll contact you again.
Old 11-03-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Met up with a lady on Tinder. She is also married and recovering from a breakup (with her married boyfriend).

So I started off being the "friend" that lend her listening ear. We have gone out for 2-3 months, around 15-20 times. But the mood is still cordial, not flirty or 暧昧.

How do I break the curse? I am not sure she likes me anot, but I guess she don't repulse me, cos I kissed her once when both of us slightly high on alcohol.

Advice, bro and sis
If alcohol lead to kissing then what stop u ?
The fire already ignited
Old 11-03-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Advice, bro and sis
You got friendzoned until the next guy she allows to fuck then bye bye to you

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 11-03-2023, 05:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -50 / Power: 0
J3lacklisted is stuck in moderation for some time to come

East coast park alot Atas MILF if you noticed....
Old 12-03-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by J3lacklisted View Post
East coast park alot Atas MILF if you noticed....
This sounds interesting. What time of the day and week though?
Old 12-03-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

I have been friends with single guys for more than a year. Yes they have hinted before. But if there is no chemistry between us, I will always put them as 'friends'.
So yes, man and woman can be friends.
Old 15-03-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwet View Post
Sorry bros for delayed updates. Usual office year end planning finally caught up and now find some time to update my encounter with SR.

From my last update, SR and I continued our intense teasing and we both know we need to get it on but just can't find a good time to do the deed. She would msg me 11am, 3pm etc to tell me she is rubbing herself wet soak in office and sent me her wet fingers with pussy juice. SR knew I was busy at work but she continued to build up my desire of her...it was tortured la.

As my year end planning finished up last Thursday afternoon, she suddenly msg me to go over her place and pump her deep as her dead beat housemate cum partner wasn't due to come home until 7pm. Now, this is the first time I found out about her living situation and the thought of filling SR pussy with my cum next to her partner's room made me lost my big head circumspection. Fast hand fast legs, I Gojek down to her place and got there around 4pm. Ding dong! And there SR was, a bit rounded but giddy damn it, she wasn't joking when she showered me her 34DD...I almost lost it. She led me to her room with a 2 seater sofa, had q uick kiss and chatted some things I can't remember anymore. 4th sentence in, she grabbed my hands and slide it up her exposed tighs with her denim skirts. The whole time I was holding on to my gentleman self but at that instant all inhibitions let loose and my wild instincts took over and my animal inside took over and ravaged her. Details to follow I next update bro.

Again apologies for delayed update!
Nice update
Old 16-03-2023, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But what if I am married and want to know them for friends only?
Join AWWA

lots of insecure and hurt women there

looking for a listening ear and you could fit the bill by being married
Why you so like dat?
Old 16-03-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
I have been friends with single guys for more than a year. Yes they have hinted before. But if there is no chemistry between us, I will always put them as 'friends'.
I would also want to have friendship sex even if there is no romance.
Old 16-03-2023, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Once the red line of sex of no sex is breached, the whole context and dynamics will change.
You are right not to cross it when there's no chemistry. Even single guy can also be a nuisance, you may want to do it only for once as the sex didn't turn out well but he wants more, things will get complicated.
Old 16-03-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hard to find such nice ladies nowadays.
Old 26-03-2023, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
Cochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCochran deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Hard to find such nice ladies nowadays.
You are very right bro
Old 26-03-2023, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Hengheng97 is one of the Best!Hengheng97 is one of the Best!Hengheng97 is one of the Best!

Kinda started liking to look out for milf when shopping. Hard to resist.
Old 26-03-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Wanting to find presentable looking milf for fwb or sugar mummy relationship is extremely difficult.😔😭
Old 27-03-2023, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Women and men can be friends. Men and women cannot be friends.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1