The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordofkorat View Post
she was with one more friend standing waiting for the coconut drink they ordered at the push cart drink stall. then he just ask lol
what question did your friend ask? in thai?
Old 04-04-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Fulcrum2204 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For the 8 years before COVID -19 Thermae have been one of my hunting spot.

It is a hit and miss, sometimes really hot girls are there sometimes the ladyboys are hotter.

I would like to think you will need some patience, at times i had to buy a drink and wait there for an hour before the one i want appears.

I had a FL that was my gik for a while, she was quite GND but she has very good attitude and she really made so horny all the time.

but since covid-19 lost contact.

So yea it is really a hit and miss. Looking forward to go there again soon to see how things have change.

4K is really expensive, i used to get nego down to 5k for LT and ST 2K, but i usally tip them 500 later.

10K for LT is really up that, i paid that kind of price for tony or super hot ones at a bar.
Old 13-04-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

How’s the girl quality at thermae now? Still worth to check out? Thanks
Old 18-04-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fair fair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
How’s the girl quality at thermae now? Still worth to check out? Thanks
Not worth to go. Went to Thermae last week, only saw 1 gem. Just come in for work and quickly taken by customer. The rest of the ladies really cannot
Old 19-04-2023, 04:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fair fair View Post
Not worth to go. Went to Thermae last week, only saw 1 gem. Just come in for work and quickly taken by customer. The rest of the ladies really cannot
Last week was low stocks availability as many ladies went back to their kampungs for Songkran... same situation in NEP , Cowboy too.
Old 20-04-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday’s supply is good, maybe I have lower down my expectations after update from few bros, easily can pick up a few girls with ard 8/10 in terms of looks, went there 9pm and again near midnight, selection is still good. But I realized more pattern now - some girls ask for 5k ST, but strategy as I see her stand there until midnight lol, some don’t do bbbj, DFK so better ask first ya.
Old 21-04-2023, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 4
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i went there today, i just wanna say the orange juice is very suck, some girl quite hot, but i nvr approach any as i am observing

some girl very poor thing, no customer at all
Old 21-04-2023, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 4
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the zi char stall outside like not bad, a lot of FL eating
Old 21-04-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stay Nearby Hotel. After chiong Nana then go there pickup girl.

Day 1 Sit there almost 30min cannot see any girl i like. Then saw one girl rejected a indian quite chio. She has a very small and slim body, boob cup D, look like chinese face, white skin. Then i approach ask her, she quote 3k ST and agreed. Back to room , after shower together proceed to bed.. Kiss cannot, BJ with condom, my didi straight no mood, damn got bad service. pump her few position still no feel to cum.. then proceed ask her handjob for me finish. Shower and bye bye. no tip for her.

Day 2 Sit there almost 1 hour untill 12.30am cannot see any girl i like. Then saw one girl just arrive.. A little cubby but not fat, no tummy, very white and smooth skin.. Big boob D cup. Approach her and she quote 3K. then walk to my room. Just enter room direct DFK.. then we proceed shower together.. BBJ is very good and proceed FJ. She say she is half thai half Ah Mo, still study and sell cloth.. no wonder i see her eye is similar to Ah Mo.

Day 3 She line me and direct come to my room FJ.

Day 5 She line me say she will go to Thermae and wanted to see me.. But i told hert that i tired of shopping and dont want FJ. Actually is afternoon already went to massage and no plan for 2nd shot. After chiong Soi Cowboy and Nana bored and decided to see see thermae. Went in and saw her lol... told here i only come for beer hahaha.. Then i ask her if she want go for supper only (no pay ST) and she agree, finish supper.. she reject but i insist gave her taxi fee.. From this i know i got chance get freebie lol.

after back to SG, told her i will travel to other place again.. She agree to accompany with me for free and told me will take care my didi lol.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 23-04-2023 at 07:49 AM.
Old 22-04-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 0
Thecityguy80 is one of the Best!Thecityguy80 is one of the Best!Thecityguy80 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Stay Nearby Hotel. After chiong Nana then go there pickup girl.

Day 1 Sit there almost 30min cannot see any girl i like. Then saw one girl rejected a indian quite chio. She has a very small and slim body, boob cup D, look like chinese face, white skin. Then i approach ask her, she quote 3k ST and agreed. Back to room , after shower together proceed to bed.. Kiss cannot, BJ with condom, my didi straight no mood, damn got bad service. pump her few position still no feel to cum.. then proceed ask her handjob for me finish. Shower and bye bye. no tip for her.

Day 2 Sit there almost 1 hour untill 12.30am cannot see any girl i like. Then saw one girl just arrive.. A little cubby but not fat, no tummy, very white and smooth skin.. Big boob D cup. Approach her and she quote 3K. then walk to my room. Just enter room direct DFK.. then we proceed shower together.. BBJ is very good and proceed FJ. She say she is half thai half farang, still study and sell cloth.. no wonder i see her eye is similar to farang.

Day 3 She line me and direct come to my room FJ.

Day 5 She line me say she will go to Thermae and wanted to see me.. But i told hert that i tired of shopping and dont want FJ. Actually is afternoon already went to massage and no plan for 2nd shot. After chiong Soi Cowboy and Nana bored and decided to see see thermae. Went in and saw her lol... told here i only come for beer hahaha.. Then i ask her if she want go for supper only (no pay ST) and she agree, finish supper.. she reject but i insist gave her taxi fee.. From this i know i got chance get freebie lol.

after back to SG, told her i will travel to other country again.. She agree to accompany with me for free and told me will take care my didi lol.
Would you share her Line bro?
Old 26-04-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
Lordofkorat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto99 View Post
what question did your friend ask? in thai?
just ask her name and if she wants to go have a drink with us. in eng
Old 26-04-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 1
seekiat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Dropped by Thermae last night at around 11pm, and the place was packed. Quite a number of westerners were just standing around drinking and chatting. Had quite a number of Indians trying their luck to pick up. Didn't see many PRC chinese. Best part was saw a couple of asians that brought their gf to Thermae...i was like WTF. This place has become a tourist attraction like Soi Cowboy???

The place was just stuffy with smell of sweaty odor as the aircon wasn't working well. No longer a pleasant experience hanging around and drinking to find the right lady.
couldnt agree more, too crowded nowadays if go at the wrong timing
Old 27-04-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SkyDemon is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekiat View Post
Just went yesterday 12am. Chinese substantial but they seem more decisive. Had girls offer ST 3k and LT 5-6k. Sadly no one tickled my fancy but the crowds are pretty liquid.

The weird part was seeing some Thai ladies with Caucasians in tow and with drinks in hand walking around Thermae to see.
Old 27-04-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

went thermae over the weekend. Super crowded, ratio for guys vs girls is 40/60.

spent almost 2 hours there and generally the girls there are classify as below.

50% - Old girls on the right wing.
30% - Elephant girls.. mostly at the centre
20% - SYT but some are too petite..

i realise those good SYT or korean feel girls doesnt do ST. Good ones really come and go fast.. they enter the bar before they even stand for 5 mins they are likely to get taken. Most SYT dont really do LT and if they see u desperate for it, they will quote u 8k or 9k.

dont expect good service from SYT, if you get it means got chemistry. Maybe i uncle and not handsome thats why girls dont wanna LT.

Can try ST the girls first then nego for further LT or whole day.
Old 27-04-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekiat View Post
Hahaha.... Thermae has been listed as a must see tourist attraction.

Go to the "Things to do in BKK" section of tripadvisor...... some joker wrote there must go visit Thermae for a look see look see to get a first hand view of the whore scene in BKK.
KNN that guy got nothing better to do..... lol
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1