The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2015, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Re: Dumped because you are poor

I remembered I was working as a waiter while waiting for national service. My ex said that I had no future and wanted to split with me. The mum was the initiator during a meal.

Ma: Fallen, I've seen guys like you. Working waiter has no future. You have no ambition. I will stop u from visiting Amy*.

*** Gf is mummy's girl and think it's true and wise words ***

5years later after a few strategic jumps in my career after NS, I became a small manager in a MNC. I ran into them and they invited me back for dinner.

During the dinner, the mum was saying.. "I knew you would make it. That's why Amy should hang out more with you. Tonight if you're tired, just stay over."

Wow.

She's either a prophet, or she's a good actress.

😡😡
Old 16-09-2015, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dumped because you are poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen69angel View Post
I remembered I was working as a waiter while waiting for national service. My ex said that I had no future and wanted to split with me. The mum was the initiator during a meal.

Ma: Fallen, I've seen guys like you. Working waiter has no future. You have no ambition. I will stop u from visiting Amy*.

*** Gf is mummy's girl and think it's true and wise words ***

5years later after a few strategic jumps in my career after NS, I became a small manager in a MNC. I ran into them and they invited me back for dinner.

During the dinner, the mum was saying.. "I knew you would make it. That's why Amy should hang out more with you. Tonight if you're tired, just stay over."

Wow.

She's either a prophet, or she's a good actress.

😡😡
That's a realistic mom.. she knows that her daughter (at the young age) will choose love over bread. But from her experience, bread is confirmed much required than love. All parents are the same, they wish their children can be with someone of same status or higher.

Indeed there are some cases where they downgraded, but majority is having the same mindset. Once you have become a parent you will understand..
Old 16-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
That's a realistic mom.. she knows that her daughter (at the young age) will choose love over bread. But from her experience, bread is confirmed much required than love. All parents are the same, they wish their children can be with someone of same status or higher.

Indeed there are some cases where they downgraded, but majority is having the same mindset. Once you have become a parent you will understand..
They will dump you and destroy you if you fall too. Such a girl, the toilet bowl is a more suitable candidate for them.
Old 16-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Stay single better no headache no need worry about money and career. If have money just go n enjoy. Woman has the nature instinct to get resources out from man .
Old 17-09-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kumarrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuan Aik Hong View Post
Stay single better no headache no need worry about money and career. If have money just go n enjoy. Woman has the nature instinct to get resources out from man .
I strongly agree. Got money just enjoy
Old 17-09-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kumarrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
No money no honey.
Old 17-09-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Actually for guys , confidence is more important. Part of why wealthy people are attractive is because of the confidence that comes with experiencing success.

Sometimes a bit of positive thinking helps improve your confidence level. If you compare on a macro level, an annual income of just 39200 SGD makes you the top 1% richest in terms of income globally .

Just think: how many millions of girls out there are waiting for you to rescue them from poverty.
Old 17-09-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Aluminium is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post
Many people make mistake in life, loving the wrong person is either a mistake or a lesson to learn. Many that are heart broken solve it many ways.

Story 1: i have a friend(J) who fall in love with a China KTV working in Shanghai, she find her different from any other girl who work in this industry. The girl accompany him throughout his 4 day work trip there. They had sex, eat,shopping blah blah. If you guys had been to Shanghai before you will know the standard of living is far more expensive then SG. Even a H&M Uniloq shop cost 2-3times then sg.

When they went shopping around and for meals, the girl will go on dutch with J, she will not ask J to pay for any of her shoppings even when he offer to do so. At the end of the 4th day, is about time for J to return to sg. He handed over RMB5000 to the girl, as tip. The girl keep it and sent him to airport. (J never realise he under paid the girl until me and my china colleague told him, the rate he paid is cheap) the average rate for tabao 1 night in Shanghai high class KTV is RMB 2500-RMB3000 per night.The girl accompany him a full 3 night, it will easily cost you 7-9K RMB.

J had a very hurt r/s before and he alway tell us he will not want to fall in love again. But this time, he fall for her.

When J asked around, we alway advise him not to get hook, afterall she is a 夜场的女人, make she wan a PR in SG. He believe he had nothing to lose, so he just never think too much.

To be continue!
Continue the story? nearly 1 month alr lol
Old 17-09-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 0
sunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond reputesunhuan-con has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Actually for guys , confidence is more important. Part of why wealthy people are attractive is because of the confidence that comes with experiencing success.

Sometimes a bit of positive thinking helps improve your confidence level. If you compare on a macro level, an annual income of just 39200 SGD makes you the top 1% richest in terms of income globally .

Just think: how many millions of girls out there are waiting for you to rescue them from poverty.
All the girls from 3rd world rush for it.
Old 18-09-2015, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post

S$39.2k??
wow I feel rich
Old 25-09-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
orbegood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro....I understand how u feel....consider urself lucky that u did not end up with her for long terms till marriage....I been thru that....no matter how much u end...end up will be trouble....I married my ex...spent all i earn to create this family and she left..leaving me with heaps of debts to clear...trust me....it's not a life u wanna look into
Old 26-09-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Brothers, any one got dumped by a girl before because she say you are too poor?

Any story to share?
You can be dumped once for being poor but don't make it a habit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
I got dumped for being loaded ... she couldn't handle the amount of women in my life .

Love this!
Old 27-09-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will strongly advise u not think of her.
Even if u marry her she will not stay long ssince she got such mindset. Put in this way, just give blessing to her,luv doesn't mean have to belong to you.
True luv mean willing to go through hard time with you when u down.
You think rich ppls dun have problem~some1 tell me b4 cause he also consider rich can dun work
Old 27-09-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
I will strongly advise u not think of her.
Even if u marry her she will not stay long ssince she got such mindset. Put in this way, just give blessing to her,luv doesn't mean have to belong to you.
True luv mean willing to go through hard time with you when u down.
You think rich ppls dun have problem~some1 tell me b4 cause he also consider rich can dun work
Actually not easy to say not think especially you already attached with her. Been there, ONLY caused you pain. As suggested by many bros focus your mind on your financial stability.
Old 27-09-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
taitaikunu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytaitaikunu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Brothers, any one got dumped by a girl before because she say you are too poor?

Any story to share?
Hi bro,
after reading almost all the responds, my comments is a simple.
There is happiness and there is satifaction.
having all the money and power in the world will satified you but it will not make you happy.
in the back of your mind, you wonder wherether they are there for you or your money.
when you do not have much is when you knows who is your true friends.

Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1