The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Atta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dumped because you are poor

Quote:
Originally Posted by senters89 View Post
bro, what if you tried so hard, but only get so far. she is still in your mind.
I know many brothers will tell us the following reasons:

1) try exercise etc etc
2) keep yourself busy
3) you are young, jus move on
4) she is not worth your tear
5) etc etc

Don you brothers have a woman you cant forget, it is easy to say, some ppl tried so hard. Is it really so easy to move on? I have seem ppl getting drunk, drugs, gamble trying to forget. It is not easy. sometime it is not easy. there is not alt delete and enter. no restart power, cannot hold your on/off button for 5 seconds then it get restart.

the fact is you only live once, but don't the fact is also that you only loved a woman the most once.

Senters89
It is different for each person. No offence to you, but if I were to be dumped for being poor, I would thank the person for not wasting my time and wish her the best. I would only blame myself if I cannot get over this relationship that seemingly values money over person. Even if I manage to salvage this relationship, there is no telling the relationship will fail again in the future due to money issues.

To each his own.
Old 18-08-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atta View Post
It is different for each person. No offence to you, but if I were to be dumped for being poor, I would thank the person for not wasting my time and wish her the best. I would only blame myself if I cannot get over this relationship that seemingly values money over person. Even if I manage to salvage this relationship, there is no telling the relationship will fail again in the future due to money issues.

To each his own.
Ya brother, i totally agreed, there is no way to salvage a R/s like this, you cant change her thinking.
Bite the bullet and go through it.
Old 18-08-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Neogeo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

As many had mentioned, the keyword is unambitious. Women will never give you a straight answer but we all know their pussy is golden and only offer to FT with high pay check. Accept the fact, find yourself another girl that truly love you for what you're.
Old 18-08-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro, what if you tried so hard, but only get so far. she is still in your mind.
I know many brothers will tell us the following reasons:

1) try exercise etc etc
2) keep yourself busy
3) you are young, jus move on
4) she is not worth your tear
5) etc etc

Don you brothers have a woman you cant forget, it is easy to say, some ppl tried so hard. Is it really so easy to move on? I have seem ppl getting drunk, drugs, gamble trying to forget. It is not easy. sometime it is not easy. there is not alt delete and enter. no restart power, cannot hold your on/off button for 5 seconds then it get restart.

the fact is you only live once, but don't the fact is also that you only loved a woman the most once.

Senters89
This kind of pain do not disappear in a day or even a week. There is also no magic bullet to expedite the healing. You have to wait it out, let time numbs the pain. Your friends advice is right keep yourself occupied to take away the time you spend thinking about her. Stay strong!
Old 18-08-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Totally agreed with your 2 comments my brother.

1) Sometime what people see is how bad the girl treat you, just like MY SASSY GF. but you know when someone tell you the true it is another way of comforting you, the one who love you truly will tell you the true. these true words can be hurting and cause you low moral. you think the KTV will tell you things that are not nice? haha

2) There are not many Ms right, the most to most 1 or 2 ba.
brother. . . . . . . . .

regards to 1) the one who love you truly will tell you the hidden true. it is the truth yet at the same time, she don't hurts you while being able to keep your fire and dreams high. if you ever met someone like i have just described, never let her go.

a rich person doesn't indicate success. . while a poor person doesn't indicate anything bad. . the different lies in each person's different lifestyle. . this is not quote by me. . it is quoted by a billionaire.

regards to 2) there are more Ms than you can ever imagine. local ladies. tons of them out there waiting to be swept off their feets by you. so do you want or not? that is the main question to yourself.
Old 18-08-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Old 19-08-2015, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brothers, any one got dumped by a girl before because she say you are too poor?

Any story to share?
There are good girls around.
We have to look.

Calling her man lack of ambition and dumps him is simply lack of respect for her man. As good as a man calling his wife ugly and so he thinks he is entitled to dump her.

An ambitious man will never satisfy himself with one woman. But many women fail to recognise this. A simple old idiom best reflects this.

男人不坏女人不爱
A woman loves only a man who is also popular with other women.
Old 19-08-2015, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

True love is not falling in love simply because you got no money...If she is earning a decent salary while you are jobless, it does not make sense for her to love you....Who in the rite frame of mind would make their life worse when they are single unless they are bonkers...

People only gets together if their life will be better if they are together...No one will get together to make their life worse...If their life going to be worse if they are with you, might as well be single...so much better.

If a girl loves you coz u are poor...most likely she is poor herself and don't have much choices....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 21-08-2015, 07:39 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxlion View Post
So far nope...I am poor but not dumped yet..

There is still good womans around..dun lose hope
Because your sex is good.
Old 21-08-2015, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
Because your sex is good.
I am somewhat reminded of the phrase "No money, no honey". It seems that what comes after should be "Got good sex still can have honey"...
Old 21-08-2015, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 9
vampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant future

why can't anyone see this?

somebody just passes-by for you to love, not to belong
Old 22-08-2015, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampangel View Post

People do see this. However, seeing and interpreting are two different issues.

One may interpret it as the $10 person giving everything, as compared to the other who only gives 10%.

Or...

One may interpret it as the whole of what the $10 person can give, cannot even be compared to 10% of what the other can offer.

It may be sad, but it is true.
Old 22-08-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many people make mistake in life, loving the wrong person is either a mistake or a lesson to learn. Many that are heart broken solve it many ways.

Story 1: i have a friend(J) who fall in love with a China KTV working in Shanghai, she find her different from any other girl who work in this industry. The girl accompany him throughout his 4 day work trip there. They had sex, eat,shopping blah blah. If you guys had been to Shanghai before you will know the standard of living is far more expensive then SG. Even a H&M Uniloq shop cost 2-3times then sg.

When they went shopping around and for meals, the girl will go on dutch with J, she will not ask J to pay for any of her shoppings even when he offer to do so. At the end of the 4th day, is about time for J to return to sg. He handed over RMB5000 to the girl, as tip. The girl keep it and sent him to airport. (J never realise he under paid the girl until me and my china colleague told him, the rate he paid is cheap) the average rate for tabao 1 night in Shanghai high class KTV is RMB 2500-RMB3000 per night.The girl accompany him a full 3 night, it will easily cost you 7-9K RMB.

J had a very hurt r/s before and he alway tell us he will not want to fall in love again. But this time, he fall for her.

When J asked around, we alway advise him not to get hook, afterall she is a 夜场的女人, make she wan a PR in SG. He believe he had nothing to lose, so he just never think too much.

To be continue!
Old 22-08-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
redhun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice one, one should never just look at the surface.
Old 22-08-2015, 03:07 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lifestyle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1