The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
Joe8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Yeah, I guess I did not give her the attention that she crave for, that could be one the reason why she opted for the guy, I did talk things over with her yesterday, as expected, she deny any relationship, I asked about her changes in dressing, perfumes, nice undergarments, and she replied me said is just to make herself fee prettier and more confident, I don't mind if she wear it for me to see, when we go dating, she will just dress up normally, her daily work needs her to travel here and there, so I guess that the time she spent with the guy, what they have done I have no idea, any way of signs of sex? From her body? Can we tell if she had sex during the day?
Old 14-07-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
First of all, my wife previously doesn't wear like what she is wearing lately, she used to be very conservative type, it's only since early this year, she starts to change, me as a husband I observe, as I got no proof of her sleeping wig someone else, before this, she was more a normal panty lady, normal bra, but all this changes, am looking at thong and g string, push up bras, hmmmm, nicely chosen colors as well, her tops that she wears, well, tight and body hugging, that reveals her top shape, he bottom skirt is also the body hugging till you could see the pussy mount, so you guys can imagine now, make up on a daily basis, perfumes, before she SELDOM do so, he liking for sex dropped to almost zero, even if do, it will be for 5 minutes, she will just ask me to doggy her and just quickly shoot outside, and a lot of other signs, usually when she comes back from work, she will pee and wash with bidet washer, if u r going to shower, why must u wash with bidet spray first? Something to hide? Now u guys tell me am I over thinking?
Sad to say it sound like she is seeing someone...... very similar case happen before to someone i know of coz he finally now find happiness.

Last edited by acidicavex; 14-07-2015 at 10:13 AM.
Old 14-07-2015, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I guess I did not give her the attention that she crave for, that could be one the reason why she opted for the guy, I did talk things over with her yesterday, as expected, she deny any relationship, I asked about her changes in dressing, perfumes, nice undergarments, and she replied me said is just to make herself fee prettier and more confident, I don't mind if she wear it for me to see, when we go dating, she will just dress up normally, her daily work needs her to travel here and there, so I guess that the time she spent with the guy, what they have done I have no idea, any way of signs of sex? From her body? Can we tell if she had sex during the day?
Of course she will deny lar.....guys will also deny too....
Old 14-07-2015, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can we tell if she had sex during the day?
Lets not be naive. Of course she did! Its whether you can handle the truth. The fact that she had changed her dressing is a CLEAR indicator that she is dressing up for someone else to see and appreciate and not for you.
Old 14-07-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I guess that the time she spent with the guy, what they have done I have no idea, any way of signs of sex? From her body? Can we tell if she had sex during the day?
TS, is that your only concern at this moment? I guess in most of our working life, we face the same people outside more often than we face the one at home. A marriage doesn't give you a life time warranty especially in the current modern society. Man goes eating outside so does ladies now a day.

If you ask them up front surely nobody will be stupid enough to admit. Maybe you should observe her activity, guess that if what you say is true then she would have cover her track very well. No message, not call so long as she is home, no late nights but full of fun. The only thing left is business meetings and business trips.

My next question is do you eat out too or did you not perform up to her expectation, I am not referring to SEX maybe caring or something like that. In most cases it takes two hands to clap.

Take Care, observe before you action.
Old 14-07-2015, 12:22 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post

My next question is do you eat out too or did you not perform up to her expectation, I am not referring to SEX maybe caring or something like that. In most cases it takes two hands to clap.

Take Care, observe before you action.
A long time ago when I was working in a large company, the nature of my work was such that I spent a lot of time with a female colleague. (different department)

She observed me at my best because I was her senior and I was confident in my dealings with clients which impressed her too. She didn't see all my weaknesses. She witnessed only my strengths.

She grew very attached to me for these main reasons amongst others. The fact that we spent many hours together daily added to the growing emotional bond. I was very attracted to her too but only because she was very pretty and I wanted to fuck her. If she had been fat and ugly, the story would have been a lot different.

However, at the end of the day nothing happened only because I thought hard and realised that once we had sex, my simple life would become very complicated as we were both attached. We had a discussion and went our separate ways.

Gather from this what you will.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-07-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Since she denies any wrongdoing...simply hire a PI and clear your doubts....End of the day if she really cheated....the evidence gather by PI do helps in a small amount of way during court hearing for alimony in the event of a divorce....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 14-07-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!

If you really want to regain your sanity and stop worrying about your wife’s infidelity, you need to know for sure what is going on. Waiting and hoping that things are not what they seem will only prolong your pain and the inevitable truth. Wouldn’t it be great to find out that she is not really cheating and that you were just seeing things that weren’t there? Wouldn’t that allow your relationship to move forward and keep you from stressing over something that just isn’t real? Anyway bro, look for these signs if your are unsure! As those brothers did mentioned earlier.

1-Is she becoming a cell-phone addict. Is your wife constantly getting phone calls? If this has always been the case, you may be able to disregard this cheating sign. But if the phone calls have greatly increased all of a sudden, and if your wife excuses herself to take them in private, cheating is a definite possibility.
2-Nagging and nit-picking. Does it seem like your wife is constantly nagging at you? If she is nagging about big, important things you shouldn’t need to worry. But if her nagging has turned to nit-picking and you can’t seem to do anything right, she could be having an affair.
Women who are cheating often feel a need to justify their unfaithful behaviors and, as a result, will seek to find fault in anything and everything you do. A woman who used to find your little idiosyncrasies endearing but who now rolls her eyes in disgust and launches into a tirade against them could be a woman who is finding love (or fulfilling lust) elsewhere.
3-Strange smells. When you live with someone for a long time, you get used to their special unique scent. If that unique smell is slowly morphing into something different, however, your wife has either developed some new hygiene habits or she may be having an affair.
If she’s suddenly started smelling like men’s cologne, and it’s not yours, a lover is likely. Furthermore, if she comes home reeking of smoke and doesn’t smoke herself, or if you can detect alcohol on her breath when she claims she was working late or doing some other activity that shouldn’t have involved drinking, something’s not right.
4-Changes in sexual behavior. If she suddenly starts wanting more sex from you than ever before, you might feel like the luckiest man in the world. Don’t be so quick to count your blessings however. Any change in sexual behavior is often a big red flag that your wife is having an affair.
bro, if none of these signs provide a sure fire way to tell if your wife is cheating, and you shouldn’t become paranoid right off the bat. However, if you do happen to notice some or all of these things, it might be a good idea to talk about your relationship and make sure everything is going ok. And if something is wrong then you need to figure out whether or not the marriage is worth fighting for. If above she hits than , I shall feel sorry that indeed she 'eat' outside. Sorry for my bluntness
Old 14-07-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 15
copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!copper is one of the Best!

人们常说,女人, 常耐不住寂寞, 男人,常经不起诱惑。男人, 要经得起诱惑。 女人, 要耐得住寂寞。
Old 14-07-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
Joe8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like what some of the bros here said, in this modern world we live in, sleeping around is the norm, well I love my wife, even if the truth is indeed like what I expected, I should forgive her and hope that we can move in, perhaps previously she lacked the attention from me, I was mostly busy working, or perhaps she wanted to try, perhaps there was temptation, or perhaps the other guy is a sweet talker, or perhaps money was involve, money could be the main reason, who does not want more money, so do you guys agree that I should move on? Or still dig for the truth? Advise me what should I do?
Old 14-07-2015, 04:55 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like what some of the bros here said, in this modern world we live in, sleeping around is the norm, well I love my wife, even if the truth is indeed like what I expected, I should forgive her and hope that we can move in, perhaps previously she lacked the attention from me, I was mostly busy working, or perhaps she wanted to try, perhaps there was temptation, or perhaps the other guy is a sweet talker, or perhaps money was involve, money could be the main reason, who does not want more money, so do you guys agree that I should move on? Or still dig for the truth? Advise me what should I do?
If there are no children involved, time to move on. It will never be the same.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-07-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Can we tell if she had sex during the day?
You can start to check on her used panties for a start

On a positive thought. Think about this, she's a HOT wife so suggest for a MMF, then FFM & move on to orgies....awesome sex life for both.

If not, Stop screwing your mind. If there's no kids then prepare to bail out like boss said & everyone denies betrayal until they're caught. There are always trails left behind like emails, FB, whatsapp, Smses etc. Women needs love to give sex so they'll be busy chatting away.

Just remember to cool down & speak to kakis when you found the evidences so you can act sanely after that as it can be a horrifying experience to read love letters of your loved one.
Old 14-07-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok maybe i contribute fr a female's perspective.

things like dressing up, perfume, shoes etc are not "solid evidence" that she is eating outside. it can be the case that guys are noticing her at work n she dress up to impress n gets more compliments ... to boost the ego

more suspicious if she spend hours texting, constantly working late, unexplainable "biz trip" etc.

just my 2 cents worth
Old 14-07-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta View Post
ok maybe i contribute fr a female's perspective.

things like dressing up, perfume, shoes etc are not "solid evidence" that she is eating outside. it can be the case that guys are noticing her at work n she dress up to impress n gets more compliments ... to boost the ego

more suspicious if she spend hours texting, constantly working late, unexplainable "biz trip" etc.

just my 2 cents worth
yes and no...

if the change was gradual then maybe she is changing for the better...

but if the change was drastic and sudden, will be for someone to notice her and perhaps more....

other behavioural changes include sudden anger if you touched her smartphone or wanted to see who shes texting, giggles while online chatting, hiding in a corner making hush hush phone calls,decrease in sex drive with you, getting mad or boh chup you totally etc.. these are red flags ...

no person change suddenly for no reason, and the normal changes should be gradual except when there is a exciting new development... re:new bf...

my 1cents..
Old 15-07-2015, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why need to confirm? So what if it's true? Confront her n beat her up? U will get jail for doing it, not worth it. Or u just want a divorce, then y not just apply for divorce, y still need to confirm since the trust has been broken? If u trust her, will not have sex with other men again after married, then u should continue to trust n thrust her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1