The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2015, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
How i accidentally took someone's virginity

pls refer below

Last edited by HuatxCai8888; 05-07-2015 at 09:23 AM. Reason: not related to e story
Old 03-07-2015, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

Gd start..do continue, ts..
Old 03-07-2015, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
takeout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://thoughtcatalog.com/zach-armst...nes-virginity/
Old 03-07-2015, 09:24 AM
Samster

HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

pls refer below

Last edited by HuatxCai8888; 05-07-2015 at 09:24 AM.
Old 03-07-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
Totallyuseless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Copy over???
Old 03-07-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeout View Post
Bro you are good lah . But TS did say he is not the original writer.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 03-07-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
fudgeholic is Cool - loads of Potential

That <br> makes me go adui.
Old 03-07-2015, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
BlurLikeSotong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Bro you are good lah . But TS did say he is not the original writer.
yalo, at least TS is honest enough ..... give him some points
Old 03-07-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Hi all, thank you for all replies, since most of you have read the full stories, i decided to pen down a self written story, would post part 1 of my story shortly, pls be patience n would apprecriate bros here can support ! cheers
Old 03-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

still under moderation, pls kindy wait. tks
Old 03-07-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

Pardon me as i am posting using mobile, so would take a slightly longer time.. tyvm!

Part 1-1 :Mabel

I got to know mabel when i was 15, mabel was one yr my junior from the same secondary school, a breif description of mabel:14when i know her, mabel is not a slim gal, standing at 155/58kg, she belongs to the chubby group, but one thing abt her is she has got a huge knocker depsite only 14 (D cup when i got to know ltr)

One thing that i strongly believed is for gals, their weight slim down, but to find a huge knockers gal is not that easy, pardon me as during that point of time i was simple minded.

How mabel n i got tgt is nth really interesting, though i know she was e one that had a crush on me first. However as time passes, i found myself loving her more each n everyday .

However, we had our first sexperience only 2 years ltr when we both completed our O levels(she was in express while i m from NA)

Tbc ...
Old 03-07-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

Part 1-2 :Mabel

Over the past 2 yrs mabel n i done anything beyond frenching, however as times passes , mabel appearance changes a lot.

Mabel is; not those flirt and horny type, however, my didi always marikita whenever I see her or stand too close to her smelling her seductive perfume. She starts wearing those very seducing dressing, shorts mini skirts,spaghetti strap top, which showed off just a slight hint of cleavage.

Our firsts all starting during a weekend stayover at my house, as my family members all know mabel, they do not have qualms letting her stay over.

While i am using my laptop, mabel went over n hugged me and ask
Mabel(M)ear, can i ask u something?
Me(h88):yes my dear ?
M: am i not attractive enough to you ?
H88: of course not, y would u think so ?
M: then y is it u nv have tried having sex with me?
H88: of cuz i would like to , jus that i wanna wait for a special time to do something special wif my special one
M: (mabel face changed to v serious)
Dear i dont care ! We haf been tgt for 2yrs n i want u to make love to me tonight !!

Upon hearing this my mind went blank.. Am i dreaming !?!?
Old 03-07-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mabel leaned over and kissed me, That kiss went on for quite some time, and soon I was using my hands to fondle her chest, feeling her breasts over the black spag that she was wearing. She was responding to my caresses with small moans now and then, all the while with her eyes closed and with both her arms wrapped around my neck.

I started to move my lips away from hers, and began to kiss her very gently all over her face, eventually moving to her ear. She actually shivered from the delight, and her moans started to get slightly louder. I moved in to her neck, licking one minute, blowing another, all the while adopting a simple process of kissing/licking then withdrawing for just a split second, before going right back at it again. Mabel evidently likes what i m doing, judging by her facial expression, and the way her hands involuntarily would be caressing my back, her legs starting to spread then close back again.

I slowly worked my way further down to her breasts. By now i had reached under her spag, and was starting to feel her breasts from under it. I was touching her over or under e bra, n mabel gave out very audible sighs of pleasure from what i am doing.
Slowly, i sat up, and took her spag.

Slowly n clumbsily, i unhooked mabel's bra,
Hungurily i suck on her nipples

“Gentler, dear. Not so hard"

Tbc...
Old 03-07-2015, 11:53 PM
Samster

I nodded briefly, all the while never ceasing from his assault on her nipples.
Ps. First time suck nipple , too kan jiong .
All this while , i was grinding my hips against hers, with a raging hardon.
With one smooth action, mabel took off my t-shirt, and now both of us were top naked, with both bodies so closely entwined. It was a really sensual feeling.
It was the sexiest thing I had ever encountered, and I was close to cumming right there and then in my pants.

I began to finger her pussy with my right hand under her mini skirt. Mabel was merely arching her body back in pleasure everytime I managed to locate and stimulate her sweet spot.

I began to feel how wet her panties were, and I whispered in her ear, “dear, you are so wet down there."

She blushed and said, “ i feels so good dear "

H88: Dear, i'm raging hard!
*while saying this, I took off my berms myself, conveniently removing my underwear as well

As my turgid penis sprung out of their imprisonment, she sat up and pushed me back down. Then she proceeded to lean over, and lick it. She licked it like she would an ice cream, but slower, and more sensually, starting from the base and working her way to the tip. She then covered the tip of my penis in her mouth, and very softly sucked at it. Then she leaned her own head further down, taking in most of my penis. The feeling of me inside her mouth was sensational. It was warm, it was wet, and she was gentle. It was my first blowjob, and it was fast becoming unbearable. I groaned in pleasure, and hoarsely warned her, “Dear,I don’t think I can control myself anymore.”

“Then just cum, dear”, she said, as she looked at me, and then again engulfed my penis in her mouth. With a slight shudder, I cummed in her mouth. She frowned, but continued to contain my dick in her mouth.

“Thanks dear. That was amazing.” I said to her, still savoring my first full blowjob.

“That’s the first time I’ve ever done that before. Did you like it?” she asked. I hugged her tight, and told her how much I enjoyed it, and how much I loved her. N soon we drift off to sleep hugging each other naked n mabel topless

Tbc
Old 04-07-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

We fell asleep till deep into the night , i woke up with a tingling sensation, as i open my eyes, i saw my dear gf of mine blowing me n fingering herself.
H88: woo, dear, wad u doing?
M:still horny, n dont forget u havent fuck me !

Upon hearing that, I started to push my body up , stop mable from blowing me and kissed her very hard. As I did so, I positioned my dick where her fingers had been fingering herself, and then in one smooth motion, I withdrew her fingers and guided my dick into her vagina. It was so wet, and I found that I managed to slide in more than halfway on my first try. Her eyes opened very wide in sudden alarm, and she gave a half scream that was muffled by my mouth. I half withdrew my dick, and managed to go all in with one firm push. I felt a resistance, and then felt it break. Her whole body tightened, and then I felt her whole body go limp as she gave up all the fight. But I could see that it had been painful for her, and so after that I tried to move slower. Nevertheless, the feeling was incredible, as for the first time my penis encountered the heat inside of a pussy, and it was literally a mind-blowing experience. I slowly began to pump myself in and out of her, but within a few strokes, I couldn’t take it anymore, and I felt my whole body shudder as I emptied myself into her, my second release for the day.

tbc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1