The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
abbeymoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Abbey the pinay sex slave

Master Joe definitely made sure i'll have a really uncomfortable time working my shift
Old 12-09-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
nyahoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more updates
Old 08-04-2022, 05:31 AM
Samster

Master Joe's a little busy lately
Old 03-10-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyahoo View Post
Hoping to read more updates
Master Joe intends to continue and update this soon, don't worry
Old 03-10-2022, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
HoneyNoTalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbeymoran View Post
Master Joe intends to continue and update this soon, don't worry
Nice. Looking forward to it .....
Old 31-10-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyNoTalk View Post
Nice. Looking forward to it .....
Thank you very much. Please enjoy re-reading for the meantime. He'll have an update up soon
Old 01-11-2022, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KawasakiBikes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydromax View Post
Very good story, thnks TS!
Yes very well written indeed
Old 01-11-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
chestersim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, thumb up
Old 02-11-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Adkins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup very interesting
Old 03-11-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
tyfoon09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawasakiBikes View Post
Yes very well written indeed
I enjoy reading it too
Old 03-11-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
Veranto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, please continue TS
Old 28-03-2023, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 11
JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!JoeWhite1 is one of the Best!

Abbey somehow managed to get through the rest of her shift even though her pussy felt like it was on fire because of the hot sauce that Joe had liberally smeared on her panties. When she finally got home, she almost ran to her room to remove the source of the burning fire that afflicted her shaved pussy.

After hurriedly puling off the panties, she picked up a hand mirror to examine the damage that had been done to her pussy. She placed the mirror on the floor and squatted above it, straining to see how it looked.

That is how Joe found her when he walked into her bedroom without knocking. As he looked at Abbey squatting over the hand mirror, Joe could see that her pussy was red and inflamed. Abbey looked up at him as he stood in front of her, afraid that he would do something else to torture her cunt.

However, she was surprised when Joe told her to go to the bathroom and shower. Abbey slowly and carefully got to her feet and walked the few steps to the bathroom while trying not to irritate her pussy more by keeping her legs apart.

Stripping off her work uniform, Abbey stepped into the shower and turned on the water. The hot water felt good on her tired body, but when she directed the spray to her throbbing cunt, she squirmed with pain as the water made her feel the burning of the hot sauce even more. Gingerly, she poured some liquid soap on her right hand and began to carefully wash her burning cunt lips.

Eventually, the pain receded somewhat, and Abbey was able to wash the rest of her body and hair. Finally, stepping out of the shower, she wrapped her hair in a towel and dried her body with another, taking special care to pat her cunt lips dry.

As usual, after her shower, Abbey knew that she should attend to Joe and ask him if he needed anything. Normally, Joe made her sit at his feet and lick them clean and suck his toes. Abbey was always glad to undertake this task for her Master Joe, and she knew that Joe enjoyed how she was so meticulous in making sure that his feet were as clean as if he had washed them with soap and water himself.

At home, Abbey was only allowed to wear panties, but tonight she thought that she should allow air to circulate around her pussy in hopes of making the soreness reduce. So, Joe was surprised to see Abbey emerge from the bathroom completely naked apart from the towel wrapped around her head.

“Does your cunt still feel painful?” he enquired.

“Yes” Abbey nodded. “I washed it, but I still feel it burning.”

Joe enjoyed humiliating Abbey, especially in public and where others could see and even join in as had happened with the construction workers, but he was not sadistic by nature. Instead, he liked to humiliate her to show her that she had no control over her life.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you,” Joe explained as Abbey took the towel from her hair and spread it on the floor where she lowered herself to sit at his feet.

“I’ll make it up to you this weekend” he said as she bent painfully to lick his feet.

“How? What do you mean?” Abbey was startled to hear Joe’s almost apology.

Joe smiled to himself, satisfied that he had caught Abbey off guard. “You’ll see,” was the only explanation he gave to the girl crouching at his feet.

After Abbey had completed her daily task of making sure that Joe’s feet were clean, Joe told her that she could go to bed. The next day was Friday and Abbey had the day off work, so she hoped that the pain she felt would subside or even disappear.

Abbey woke up late on Friday and looked forward to a day of rest, but she was unaware that in the morning Joe had phoned the restaurant and he had spoken to the manager requesting Saturday off for Abbey as well as Friday. The manager had agreed because he was only too anxious to keep Joe happy considering how much money Joe and his group of foreign friends spent in the restaurant every week.

When Abbey finally got out of bed, she was surprised to find that the apartment was empty; Joe had obviously left already. Abbey thought that he had probably gone to ChowKing to have breakfast with his group of friends, but as she later learned, Joe had gone shopping.

In Joe’s absence, Abbey busied herself with her personal weekly tasks such as washing her clothes and cleaning the apartment. As she worked long shifts six days a week, Abbey did not spend a lot of time in the apartment apart from crouching at Joe’s feet, and of course sleeping. Joe was quite tidy, so cleaning was not an arduous task. However, when she finally began to clean the bathroom, Abbey noticed that there was a sheet of paper taped to the mirror.

Abbey examined the paper closely as she was curious why Joe would have left the paper there instead of telling her whatever he wanted her to know. The information was short and clear.

Clean the toilet thoroughly. That includes the rim which you have to use your tongue to clean. I have installed a camera, so I will see if you obey me.

Abbey looked around in shock. Her mind was racing, wondering if Joe was actually hiding somewhere to see if she obeyed him, but then she saw the small camera perched on a shelf. There was a green light blinking, so Abbey assumed that this meant that the camera was active and that Joe would be able to see if she had followed his instructions faithfully.

Sighing, Abbey lifted the toilet seat to begin the task of cleaning as instructed. However, she rocked back on her heels as she saw the state of the toilet rim – it was splattered with the yellow stains of Joe’s piss. And this was what Joe wanted her to lick clean.

Abbey had already become accustomed to licking Joe’s feet, especially between his toes to make sure he was completely clean. She no longer gagged when Joe farted in her face as she knelt at his feet – instead she breathed in the fetid smell of his intestinal gases being expelled from his anus. But she had never had to use her tongue to clean the toilet!

Abbey thought to herself that perhaps she could pretend not to have seen the message so that she would not have to use her tongue to clean all the dried-up piss stains on the toilet rim. But when she confirmed that the camera was working, she knew that she had no choice – she would have to follow Joe’s instructions to the letter.
Sighing, Abbey bent over to lower her face to the rim of the toilet. After one last desperate glance at the green light blinking on the camera, she decided that she should try to finish the disgusting task as quickly as possible. So, taking a deep breath and holding her long hair with one hand to keep it from being contaminated by the yellow stains on the toilet rim, Abbey tentatively poked her tongue out and licked her lips. Then she began the task of cleaning the stains from the toilet with her tongue as Joe had ordered.

The first taste of dried piss actually surprised Abbey because it did not taste as disgusting as she had imagined it would. Instead, Abbey’s tongue recognised the tang of salt and not the unpleasant tastes she had imagined she would experience.

Encouraged by the first experience that her taste buds told her was palatable, Abbey swiftly moved round the rim, licking as much of the yellow stains as she could. When she had completed licking the circle, she paused and checked whether she had managed to clean the rim as directed. There were still a few spots of yellow, so she carefully licked them all clean.

Having cleaned the rim as ordered, Abbey used a toilet brush to clean the rest of the toilet.

Then, standing up, Abbey raised her face towards the camera and smiled. Then she stuck her tongue out to show Joe that she had obeyed his order. Finally, she spoke because she assumed that the camera was also capable of recording sound.

“I have finished, Master Joe. I cleaned the toilet as you ordered and as you can see I used my tongue to lick the rim clean. I hope that you are satisfied that I carried out your command exactly as you wished.”

Then Abbey returned to the living room to wait for Joe to return home.
Old 01-04-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Abbey the pinay sex slave

Great stuff TS
Old 06-04-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
StopDevouring deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, hope to read more.
Old 06-04-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PatriotMissile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really enjoyed reading the story, hope TS will have much more update for me in the future as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1